Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

This I got from Bellari. Looks good.

Any suggestions.

Glass-top 3-burners: $399 - light cooking

Glass-top 3-burners: $499 - medium cooking

Glass-top 3-burners: $688 - heavy cooking

Warranty for life regardless of any form of breakage. No conditions whatsover.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
This I got from Bellari. Looks good.

Any suggestions.

Glass-top 3-burners: $399 - light cooking

Glass-top 3-burners: $499 - medium cooking

Glass-top 3-burners: $688 - heavy cooking

Warranty for life regardless of any form of breakage. No conditions whatsover.

well, if u are fast cooker...two burners will be enough...if u slow cooker...even if u wan to cook heavy and multiple dishes...you would not able to manage 3 burners.

well, if u are fast cooker...two burners will be enough...if u slow cooker...even if u wan to cook heavy and multiple dishes...you would not able to manage 3 burners.

Yeah.

I've finalised Cuizino, still 3 burners :)

- 2day e citygas guy cum activate my gas supply.

- but they scratched my hob.

- my neighbour see liao, he said WOW, CANOT LAH, IT WILL RUST WITH TIME.

- s it is not hairline scratch, it is very obvious wen standing infront of e hob. e more i see it e more i feel sad.

- dunoe by complainin 2 citygas wil they compensate.

- see e pix below, justify urself, see whether i fussy anot?

:(:(:(

f_DSC00188m_77ba19f.jpg

f_DSC00202m_fd3c392.jpg

f_DSC00203m_d6e056a.jpg

Wonder how much does City Gas charge for installation/extension of gas pipes? So far only City Gas does installation for gas pipes? How about SP services? Can i open only gas account first then later utilities account?

city gas will come and install the piping if your house is brand new o the first appointment. on the second appointment, they will help you to connect your hob to the gas pipe for you. all in shld be $100.they will be reflected in your utilities bill.

I am thinking of buying EF Hob model 3970 TNVSB cos of fully sealed base.Anyone currently using this model? Is this model suitable for Asian Wok cooking?

My electric hob from mayer during delivery. Will post pic again after installation :P

AristonHob1s.jpg

Hi, can i check if the hob works fine in HDB unit? cos when i went shopping for one, the salesman says the ceramic hob needs special electric points like the aircons ones to work, if not, it'll trip. Anyone can enlighten me?

Hi guys,

Just got a quote from Asia Excel about fujioh hood and hob... 2 inner flame glass hob and a hood price is at $697. Did some research they said Rinnai got the best inner flame hob and fujioh got the best hood. So ended decide on this Fujioh set. what you guys think?

Please do share some comments. Thanks!!

Hi guys,

Just got a quote from Asia Excel about fujioh hood and hob... 2 inner flame glass hob and a hood price is at $697. Did some research they said Rinnai got the best inner flame hob and fujioh got the best hood. So ended decide on this Fujioh set. what you guys think?

Please do share some comments. Thanks!!

I am also planning to have the Rinnai RB-2CG inner flame hob. Although its a old mo0del, its proven to be one of the best inner flame hob. As for the hood, I am getting the Fujioh 800 MK2. Efficient hood and ease of cleaning. :good:

I am also planning to have the Rinnai RB-2CG inner flame hob. Although its a old mo0del, its proven to be one of the best inner flame hob. As for the hood, I am getting the Fujioh 800 MK2. Efficient hood and ease of cleaning. :good:

great choice. I'm using the one with 3 burners. 3CG.

My Rinnai hob and Ellane hood as the Rinnai hood couldnt fit in due to the beam on top. Also done up the kitchen top with Black Glaxary granite. Love it so much!!! Its like "Or Kim" (black gold)

Rinnaihob.jpg

Edited by born_again

Guys, got a quotation for brandt for cooker hob, hood and oven for 1.7k. All spain made is it ok ?

Was thinking to get EF (sub company for ELBA). Any comments from EF users ?