Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

hi all,

i'm getting this quote today at $1500. wanna ask if it's ok or expensive. Any place can probably get same stuffs better price? thx!

Rinnai hob RB-3SS(GB)

Rinnai hood RH-995 CT

Franke sink GEX620D

Franke Tap Fremont

Free drainer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all,

i'm getting this quote today at $1500. wanna ask if it's ok or expensive. Any place can probably get same stuffs better price? thx!

Rinnai hob RB-3SS(GB)

Rinnai hood RH-995 CT

Franke sink GEX620D

Franke Tap Fremont

Free drainer

Hi,

I have searching around for a SS kitchen sink (2 bowl) and a SS gas hob. Got some feel of the pricing as:

Rinnai hob RB-3SS(SS) - about $500

Franke sink GEX620D & Franke Tap Fremont (package at $379)

Hope it helps to see if the package pricing is worth.

Btw, does anyone knows about the Rhoyxon gas hob.

I quite like SS models like RZ-9883-M (cash& carry - $370) or T-386 (cash & carry - $335). It is said to be made in Italy.

for SS kitchen sinks, I'm looking at Teka Jucar (865x500x215/150 mm) with an italian made GATTONI (got at below $100 from ESH).

I went to techno sales yesterday. New sets going at 20% discount but I don't like the fixed burners as dust ot spills can get trapped underneath.

Hi,

I have searching around for a SS kitchen sink (2 bowl) and a SS gas hob. Got some feel of the pricing as:

Rinnai hob RB-3SS(SS) - about $500

Franke sink GEX620D & Franke Tap Fremont (package at $379)

Hope it helps to see if the package pricing is worth.

Btw, does anyone knows about the Rhoyxon gas hob.

I quite like SS models like RZ-9883-M (cash& carry - $370) or T-386 (cash & carry - $335). It is said to be made in Italy.

for SS kitchen sinks, I'm looking at Teka Jucar (865x500x215/150 mm) with an italian made GATTONI (got at below $100 from ESH).

I went to techno sales yesterday. New sets going at 20% discount but I don't like the fixed burners as dust ot spills can get trapped underneath.

Hey where did u get your Franke sink and fremont tap package for 379? I just got mine for 429! :(

Hey where did u get your Franke sink and fremont tap package for 379? I just got mine for 429! :(

should be a franke promotion right? i was quoted $379 also at Asia Excel.

should be a franke promotion right? i was quoted $379 also at Asia Excel.

Aiyoh, really ALAMAK! How come Royal Fanco quote me 429 wan??? Sorry ah, when did you buy yours? I just ordered mine last Sunday leh. And I saw the promotion pamphlet says 429 leh...

Here are pics of my kitchen appliances:

Cooker Hob & Hood

P8070029.jpg

Microwave, Conventional Ovens & Fridge

P8070025.jpg

Edited by Ripples

i am looking to buy tecno glass hob. anyone has any good/bad experiences with them?

http://www.tecnogas.com.sg/product_list.as...d=2&type=52

Hi everyone, went to Asia Excel today and saw this promotion package of $1199 for the 2 items:

Rinnai RH-KATANA (hood)

Rinnai RB-3SS (GB) (hob)

Is this a good deal?

Anyone using the KATANA hood? How's its suction power?

I trying to figure out how it looks like between my top kitchen cabinet as the designer is less conventional.

If anyone got a picture, would appreciate a lot to share here.

Thanks.

anyone bought "HOBZ" hood and hob recently? what is the price range now? thinking to get 1, was recommend for this model hob H7833, hood 6710? any review? need to decide asap, many thanks

anyone bought "HOBZ" hood and hob recently? what is the price range now? thinking to get 1, was recommend for this model hob H7833, hood 6710? any review? need to decide asap, many thanks

I just bought HOBZ hob and hood HG-783 and HH-902SS for $610.

I just got a quote from Citygas. They have a showroom with all the hobs and hoods of various brands.

0% installment with DBS and UOB cards

Ellane Hood EH-2988 (720 suction power with auto cleaning)

Ellane Hob EGH-28 (2 burner with schott glass - lifetime warranty on glass)

TOTAL: $608 nett

Is it cheap??

have anyone purchased the cuizino hob and hood before?

read through this whole post and nobody seem to have mention it at all..... is it good, reliable?

saw the design and seems quite nice... price is also quite reasonable.... hob + hoob around 600

thxs

great choice. I'm using the one with 3 burners. 3CG.

My Rinnai hob and Ellane hood as the Rinnai hood couldnt fit in due to the beam on top. Also done up the kitchen top with Black Glaxary granite. Love it so much!!! Its like "Or Kim" (black gold)

Rinnaihob.jpg

Hello:)

Can u share with me the pros and cons of using the Rinnai glass inner burner hob?

Seems good but we are hesitating cos it's glass. Wonder what would happen if we leave the stove on for more than necessary?

Where did u get yrs?

We went to Poh Joo and were sold hard on Hobz. Price was also very attractive- ~$620 for 3 burmers glass hob + hood, which cost less than than the Rinna CG hob alone.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much.