Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yoz newie X, how much does ur set costs?

my present one is left behind by previous owner

i need some urgent help here...if someone can advise me..

i think my present one is electricity-ignite (how to check??)

one salesperson told me my new hob must be electricty-ignited but another one salesperson told me battery-ignite can replace electricy-ignite - can someone advise me? thanks in advance!

moving to my house next week. BOught a tecno hob...and UNO hood at a package price of $588...its my first time using these brands..Isit cheap?

suppose since they have been in the industry long, should be quite credible..lol

hi,

you staying in condo? the size seems like its meant for condo kitchen? I'm looking for one to replace my laGermania set too. How's yours working for you? did you get any built in oven?

my present one is left behind by previous owner

i need some urgent help here...if someone can advise me..

i think my present one is electricity-ignite (how to check??)

one salesperson told me my new hob must be electricty-ignited but another one salesperson told me battery-ignite can replace electricy-ignite - can someone advise me? thanks in advance!

My Rinnai 2-burner hob is battery-ignited - to check you could lift up the hob from the countertop to look-see n check the inside of the hob. Alternatively you could call them here.

BTW, if you buy Rinnai bcoz of the inner flame technology, be aware NOT all Rinnai burners come with that inner flame (if I recalled correctly, when I bought my Rinnai in 2008 and was doing my research. But I may be wrong - so pl check with the local company if you hv any questions.)

Edited by BlueFly