Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

is rinnai better or fujioh? price diff is not great... was aiming for rinnai all the while until a sales staff at universal union recommended fujioh... the hood suction is 82% & the oil is collected in a small container... seems like easier to clean... any comments please?? =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
is rinnai better or fujioh? price diff is not great... was aiming for rinnai all the while until a sales staff at universal union recommended fujioh... the hood suction is 82% & the oil is collected in a small container... seems like easier to clean... any comments please?? =)

Yah I am also contemplating whether to get Rinnai, Fujioh or Ellane. The cleaning do seem easier thean those filter kind. As I know if the filter one i dirty, it cannot absorb the oil... Anyone else can comment?

Hi lukecas, your Teka hob is which kind? Any photos? And is it balck glass or stainless steel? Because one SA gave me the price for Rinnai & hob is $675....

mine is stainless steel with 2 burner. You can check out the pics from the catelog in teka website. my model is E730/2G/2TR for hob and GFH 73 for the hood. Without the discount, it could have costed $760.

hobtekais2.th.jpg

My Hob

Funny... cannot seemed to get the pics up... will try later.... sorry for any inconvenience

Edited by lukecas

Hi I tried to looked for Teka website but cannot find it... But most likely I will get the Fujioh one because have the compartment for the oil to flow in..

check with those with chimmey hood. can you actually feel the suction of air underneath the hood?

just switch on my Ellane hood for the first time today and realise i can't feel the suction. Lots of air blowing out from the top of the chimmey though. Put my hand underneath and can't feel air moving..even the fine hairs on my hand not moving much.. suppose to me 800m3/hr leh..

is my hood defective?

ya heard from most pp tt turbo fire is strong cos it can trap oxygen well. but my mom's one a bit chao tar liao. mebbi fire too strong. price is good.