Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Kitchen & bathroom Sink

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not installed yet but can't wait to share pics of my Franke sink and mixer tap bought from Asia Excel Marketing last night.

pro_undermount08.gif

pro_taps_12.jpg

[/quot

I too bought my Franke double bowl sink n mixer with accessories from Asia Excel.

http://www.franke.com.sg/product_stainless.html

Plus the Cuizino pull-out hood, Cuizino 3 burner hob and built-in analog oven.

Total damage = 1550

Is that too much??

The sink + mixer + accessories was a pkg deal at 405. Tho my budget was 300

decide to save on oven by going for analog (digital cost 100+ more) ans put that

into the sink budget...as definitely will use it more than the oven :dancingqueen:)

had my heart set on a single bowl blancozerox but once learnt of the price i think bellari is the next best option at a third of its price!

Is this the MN brand found at P0h Joo? It's call Mor-Ning - a China brand.
Thanks for clearing my doubts.. :D

L3x

Does anybody have any idea if Hoe Kee or Poh Joo carry porcelain sinks? I went to the Hoe Kee branch at PS but dun seem to find any. Any idea what is the price range? I'm looking for something like the one below :

OPTIONAL%20SINK-Deep%20Porcelain%20Veggi

Not sure about the price range.. but have you tried sim siang choon at IMM? I think they might have porcelain sinks, somemore they got catalog book even for bathtub & jacuzzi.

Does anybody have any idea if Hoe Kee or Poh Joo carry porcelain sinks? I went to the Hoe Kee branch at PS but dun seem to find any. Any idea what is the price range? I'm looking for something like the one below :

OPTIONAL%20SINK-Deep%20Porcelain%20Veggi

Not sure about the price range.. but have you tried sim siang choon at IMM? I think they might have porcelain sinks, somemore they got catalog book even for bathtub & jacuzzi.

Thanks. But my sense is, it's not gonna be cheap. Judging from the prices I see fr US websites :(

i can't change my kitchen sink, cos if change need to hack the sink cement stand. The sink is very shallow, don't like it..hmpf.

Thanks. But my sense is, it's not gonna be cheap. Judging from the prices I see fr US websites :(

Go to sim siang choon changi if u can, bigger showroom, more variety. Remember I saw some there.

Saw some at Lookz (balestier), asia excel (IMM) and one shop at Park Mall. Range from $300+ to $700+ for those single bowl type.