Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Kitchen & bathroom Sink

Here's my Blanco Metra 9 sink (Anthracite) with a KrizRoz mixer tap.

433504952_aba500039c.jpg

Went down Hoe Kee to see yesterday, and it looks really awesome!

Other than Hoe Kee, any idea if other places have granite sink too?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Very nice sink! Would you mind to share he brand/model & where you got this and how much?

Hi Muakmuak,

Thanks. I bought it at Genova Bendemeer at SGD 500 (including the sink tray). After I bought it, I saw the same model as well at Yuan Soon Hardware :(. So both sell this kind of sink but not sure which one is cheaper as I didn't want to ask Yuan Soon, afraid of being disappointed if the price was cheaper.

Hi Muakmuak,

Thanks. I bought it at Genova Bendemeer at SGD 500 (including the sink tray). After I bought it, I saw the same model as well at Yuan Soon Hardware :(. So both sell this kind of sink but not sure which one is cheaper as I didn't want to ask Yuan Soon, afraid of being disappointed if the price was cheaper.

ahaha... msg noted. If I see same item higher price, I let you know. If lower price i keep quiet ok?

btw i saw another granite sink by the brand Carysil at Asia Excel today. Anyone using this brand can share some comments?

it looks like this http://acrysil.com/carysil/products_vivald...no_drainer.html

ahaha... msg noted. If I see same item higher price, I let you know. If lower price i keep quiet ok?

btw i saw another granite sink by the brand Carysil at Asia Excel today. Anyone using this brand can share some comments?

it looks like this http://acrysil.com/carysil/products_vivald...no_drainer.html

I'm using a granite sink also. But I dunno wat brand and how much, it was inclusive in my reno package. Its black with some sparkles. Easy to wash. So far no scratches yet. : )

dsc01426i.jpg

I'm using a granite sink also. But I dunno wat brand and how much, it was inclusive in my reno package. Its black with some sparkles. Easy to wash. So far no scratches yet. : )

dsc01426i.jpg

Hi IceBlue, the sink looks almost the same. Good to hear that it is easy to wash and not too prominent to scratch. Most probaby also due to the color you have choosen.

Hi

Topang this thread....

We bought a normal looking stainless steel sink from Hoe Kee.

Contractor has installed the sink for us.... Before we moved in, I have noticed rust spots!!!

Any idea how the rust spots are formed? And how can I remove them?

Thanks in advance

Regards

mummybee

Hi

Topang this thread....

We bought a normal looking stainless steel sink from Hoe Kee.

Contractor has installed the sink for us.... Before we moved in, I have noticed rust spots!!!

Any idea how the rust spots are formed? And how can I remove them?

Thanks in advance

Regards

mummybee

If its stainless steel, than I think those rust spots are caused by metal bits left on the sink after installation. Your contractor should be able to remove the stain off.

Hi guys n gals,

can I get some feedback on this sink?

Thought it was a good choice because the left side is bigger and could handle bigger items to wash, but now find the small "basin" on the right a bit "pointless"

20r4321.jpg

maybe something with two equal basins would be better?

Any thoughts?

anyone know where to find those ready vanity top with cabinet for bathroom ?

There is one in Geylang.. shop called Universal Union.. the price are not bad

other than hoe kee or poh joo, which other shops along jalan besar is recommended for

granite kitchen sinks in terms of quantity, pricing & service? for those who use granite sinks before, any comments?