Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SittingBUll

How To Polish Glossy Surfaces Of Tv Console, Feature Walls Etc?

Any ideas how to remove those stains from glossy surfaces like TV consoles, shoe cabinets, bomb shelter feature wall etc? I am using Lemon pledge and it is incredibly tiring. Any better solutions? Can autosol be used? Hope to get some advice, in case i spoil the furnitures.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any ideas how to remove those stains from glossy surfaces like TV consoles, shoe cabinets, bomb shelter feature wall etc? I am using Lemon pledge and it is incredibly tiring. Any better solutions? Can autosol be used? Hope to get some advice, in case i spoil the furnitures.

I use Vinegar.

It can be used for :

Killer of Bacteria, Mold & Germs * Grease Cutter * Floor Cleaner * Windows * Toilet Bowl Deodorizer * Fabric Softener * Furniture Cleaner *

Drain Clearer * Brass Cleaner

Vinegar naturally cleans like an all-purpose cleaner. Mix a solution of 1 part water to 1 part vinegar in a new store bought spray bottle and you have a solution that will clean most areas of your home. Vinegar is a great natural cleaning product as well as a disinfectant and deodorizer. Always test on an inconspicuous area. It is safe to use on most surfaces and has the added bonus of being incredibly cheap. Improperly diluted vinegar is acidic and can eat away at tile grout. Never use vinegar on marble surfaces. Don't worry about your home smelling like vinegar. The smell disappears when it dries.

I've personally tried these and it's works , plus it's cheap and enviromentally safe !

Hope this helps :D

I use Vinegar.

It can be used for :

Killer of Bacteria, Mold & Germs * Grease Cutter * Floor Cleaner * Windows * Toilet Bowl Deodorizer * Fabric Softener * Furniture Cleaner *

Drain Clearer * Brass Cleaner

Vinegar naturally cleans like an all-purpose cleaner. Mix a solution of 1 part water to 1 part vinegar in a new store bought spray bottle and you have a solution that will clean most areas of your home. Vinegar is a great natural cleaning product as well as a disinfectant and deodorizer. Always test on an inconspicuous area. It is safe to use on most surfaces and has the added bonus of being incredibly cheap. Improperly diluted vinegar is acidic and can eat away at tile grout. Never use vinegar on marble surfaces. Don't worry about your home smelling like vinegar. The smell disappears when it dries.

I've personally tried these and it's works , plus it's cheap and enviromentally safe !

Hope this helps :D

can the vinegar mixture be used to wipe kitchen cabinets?

can the vinegar mixture be used to wipe kitchen cabinets?

Yup , can be used. As for the smell, there's usually no smell after the vineger dries up.

If your kitchen doors are matt laminates , then it's ok, if it's hi-glosss like mine,

dry blotches will appear , unless you use a dry cloth to wipe dry the area.

I used to wipe my kitchen laminate doors with thinner like once a mth . Now I use rubbing alcohol. It works better

and is safe for contact with the skin. It has a number of general medicinal and household uses :D