Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

Ur mosaics in kitchen and toilet looks great! :D

thanks...thanks...Angel!!!

forgotten to take the common toilet full view...becos the air-con wiring still dangling ard....should be all need by this sat...will take n post here..... :rolleyes:

actually i prefer common toilet but MIL said the wall tiles very wavey....see liao giddy ahhh...hahahaha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks...thanks...Angel!!!

forgotten to take the common toilet full view...becos the air-con wiring still dangling ard....should be all need by this sat...will take n post here..... :rolleyes:

actually i prefer common toilet but MIL said the wall tiles very wavey....see liao giddy ahhh...hahahaha...

Hehe, can't wait to see the pics. Izit those white tiles with wave like texture? Those are very nice! Haha, why didn't u put the tiles u like at MBR? Then can see them everydae wen u use the MBR toilet. :P

Hehe, can't wait to see the pics. Izit those white tiles with wave like texture? Those are very nice! Haha, why didn't u put the tiles u like at MBR? Then can see them everydae wen u use the MBR toilet. :P

i wan to worrr....but hubby say choose a diff design lol....dun wan the same...oso ID said that common toilet will be like 'showroom' to my guest...soo the more presentable one should be displayed out....hahahaha....whereas MBR...only mi n hubby using....so can be so-so lol....hahahaha.... :P

i think i will like my common toilet more oso becos will be fixing a big big mirror on it lol....like those in 'hotel'...kekekeke...but ID get quote from his contractor....charging @ $280 leh...abit ex leh...soo hubby tink of gg to find ourself lol...will be getting one bigger size one...for dinning area....(as recommanded by ID, although we only reno kitchen n bathrooms but he still give us opinion on living n dinning area.... :D )

let me put up the kitchen cabinet drawing....there will be a change on the drawers.... :(

drawing by ID... :paint:

cabinets2.jpg

carpenter uncle do a exact measure last sat....and found out the basin too big...if so...he will need to narrow down the drawers lol....no chloice...he will be moving the drawers to the other end (extreme end where the hob is)...@ least i can hv a decent drawers size...n not the 'mini-nature' type...so the existing drawers area (from drawing) will be convert to 2-doors open cabinets lol.....i think shld be ok bahhh....

but wat make me excited is the RED color....hahahaha :P the top cabinet will be pearl white so as to blend in the Red...solid top will be black as flooring is black lol....hubby showed MIL the color....she commented too RED worr.... :unsure: hope the result will be good!!!

i wan to worrr....but hubby say choose a diff design lol....dun wan the same...oso ID said that common toilet will be like 'showroom' to my guest...soo the more presentable one should be displayed out....hahahaha....whereas MBR...only mi n hubby using....so can be so-so lol....hahahaha.... :P

i think i will like my common toilet more oso becos will be fixing a big big mirror on it lol....like those in 'hotel'...kekekeke...but ID get quote from his contractor....charging @ $280 leh...abit ex leh...soo hubby tink of gg to find ourself lol...will be getting one bigger size one...for dinning area....(as recommanded by ID, although we only reno kitchen n bathrooms but he still give us opinion on living n dinning area.... :D )

let me put up the kitchen cabinet drawing....there will be a change on the drawers.... :(

Haha, I would still keep the nicer stuff for myself. After all, the house is for us to enjoy woh, not for guests to enjoy. Moreover, it's not everytime we have guests at our house. :P Niceee, I like big mirrors.

Wah, ur ID very nice sia. Some will just ignore the areas u don't do. :)

drawing by ID... :paint:

cabinets2.jpg

carpenter uncle do a exact measure last sat....and found out the basin too big...if so...he will need to narrow down the drawers lol....no chloice...he will be moving the drawers to the other end (extreme end where the hob is)...@ least i can hv a decent drawers size...n not the 'mini-nature' type...so the existing drawers area (from drawing) will be convert to 2-doors open cabinets lol.....i think shld be ok bahhh....

but wat make me excited is the RED color....hahahaha :P the top cabinet will be pearl white so as to blend in the Red...solid top will be black as flooring is black lol....hubby showed MIL the color....she commented too RED worr.... :unsure: hope the result will be good!!!

Nice nice! :D Our kitchens will be very similar. Just that my solid top is white and my floor is dark grey. My top cabinet also pearl white, and bottom red. :) Will u be getting an oven?

SAME! My MIL also commented on the red when my hb told her about my colour selections. She even said that we'll get sian easily with the bright red, that it's "bu nai kan" woh. But we heck care and went ahead with our selections. Till now we still love our kitchen very much. Trust ur ID and ur taste bah. :D

Hi Hi i love your kitchen ang ang mosaic leh nice :good: hmm....how come i din notice it in hafary ah ? :unsure:

anyway did you ask them to rerun your aircon piping for you guys ? or you will be using existing piping ?

how come everyone loves ang ang cabinet whereas i'm the only one being forced to have ang ang cabinet ah ? hahahahaha :P

Haha, I would still keep the nicer stuff for myself. After all, the house is for us to enjoy woh, not for guests to enjoy. Moreover, it's not everytime we have guests at our house. :P Niceee, I like big mirrors.

Nice nice! :D Our kitchens will be very similar. Just that my solid top is white and my floor is dark grey. My top cabinet also pearl white, and bottom red. :) Will u be getting an oven?

SAME! My MIL also commented on the red when my hb told her about my colour selections. She even said that we'll get sian easily with the bright red, that it's "bu nai kan" woh. But we heck care and went ahead with our selections. Till now we still love our kitchen very much. Trust ur ID and ur taste bah. :D

hahahahaa....u r right...tink back horrr....should keep the nice one for ourselves...hahaha...anyway..nvm lol...cannot be un-done liao.... :P do u hv recommand for glass contractor...we saw one @ xing siang jun....the size shld be good for toilet....but that's the biggest one lol...if buy fr there...i still need to source for dinning area one....might as well once n for all....get from one source.... :rolleyes: any recommandation?

ya...he quite ok lolhe noe we got tight budget....soo give us some idea....he oso advice on the paint color to match our theme... :paint:

yeah`~~our kitchen is the same... :drunk: @ first we very 'U yu' (cuttle-fish)...dunnu wan to use red anot...becos all the while, ID recommanded red becos of our flooring is black...will be very outstanding...but of cos...we must be very Bold to use the color lol...(oldies dun prefer such bright color) (expected, our MIL not very like, right? hahahahaha)...after wks of tinking...i dun wan to use those woody color...i oso wan something trendy....anyway...i m the one in kitchen most of the time mah....soo the bigger decision still come from me lol...and we also rem that it will match with our dinning chairs which is 2 blackies n 2 reddy....hahahaha...soooo finally....'cheong ahhh'...敢敢use red lah.... :notti:

Hi Hi i love your kitchen ang ang mosaic leh nice :good: hmm....how come i din notice it in hafary ah ? :unsure:

anyway did you ask them to rerun your aircon piping for you guys ? or you will be using existing piping ?

how come everyone loves ang ang cabinet whereas i'm the only one being forced to have ang ang cabinet ah ? hahahahaha :P

thanks...kopi-bro!!! another supporter for red cabinet!!! :good: (although u r being force lah, u still have to accept, right?? haahaahhaaha)

Hmmm~~~the new set will come with the new piping lol....they will remove the old one...cannot use the existing one....hubby said seem like leaking liao....

dun be sad :yamseng: up....Red 是美的 lol.....u will love it....!!!

no leh...not having those built-in oven...my area soo 'tiny'.... :(

should be getting those conventional one lol...oso can bake...i like baking oso....mi took food n nutrition class when in sec leh....so m into cooking n baking...i still hv all my recipes with me worrr,....my two yrs 'blood'....hhahahaha :P

It's nice de loh~ :D U will come to love it. :P

hahahahaa....u r right...tink back horrr....should keep the nice one for ourselves...hahaha...anyway..nvm lol...cannot be un-done liao.... :P do u hv recommand for glass contractor...we saw one @ xing siang jun....the size shld be good for toilet....but that's the biggest one lol...if buy fr there...i still need to source for dinning area one....might as well once n for all....get from one source.... :rolleyes: any recommandation?

ya...he quite ok lolhe noe we got tight budget....soo give us some idea....he oso advice on the paint color to match our theme... :paint:

yeah`~~our kitchen is the same... :drunk: @ first we very 'U yu' (cuttle-fish)...dunnu wan to use red anot...becos all the while, ID recommanded red becos of our flooring is black...will be very outstanding...but of cos...we must be very Bold to use the color lol...(oldies dun prefer such bright color) (expected, our MIL not very like, right? hahahahaha)...after wks of tinking...i dun wan to use those woody color...i oso wan something trendy....anyway...i m the one in kitchen most of the time mah....soo the bigger decision still come from me lol...and we also rem that it will match with our dinning chairs which is 2 blackies n 2 reddy....hahahaha...soooo finally....'cheong ahhh'...敢敢use red lah.... :notti:

Hehe, nvm lar. U can always go common toilet to shower and use it from time to time. Cannot neglect ur pretty common toilet leh. :P

Wah, sounds like u got lots of black and red combi. :good: Totally agree that since it's u who will be using the kitchen most of the time, it should be you to choose and decide. :P After all, to cook in a kitchen we like, means we're cooking happily. Food will then come out nice nice rite? :P

no leh...not having those built-in oven...my area soo 'tiny'.... :(

should be getting those conventional one lol...oso can bake...i like baking oso....mi took food n nutrition class when in sec leh....so m into cooking n baking...i still hv all my recipes with me worrr,....my two yrs 'blood'....hhahahaha :P

Icic. Hmm, then gota think of a space to put the oven woh. Or will u be keeping it in the cabinets wen not in use? Aww, u must be so excited to have ur own kitchen and can do all those cooking and baking. Think ur hb will be one very xin fu guy. :P

thanks...kopi-bro!!! another supporter for red cabinet!!! :good: (although u r being force lah, u still have to accept, right?? haahaahhaaha)

Hmmm~~~the new set will come with the new piping lol....they will remove the old one...cannot use the existing one....hubby said seem like leaking liao....

dun be sad :yamseng: up....Red 是美的 lol.....u will love it....!!!

eh actually me dun mind red and white le but my wife says it looks like national colors thats all hahahaha :P

actually just scared that my parents will not get used to the ang ang cabinet le hahaha

ya ya must change piping else it will be a major headache to change next time :D

managed to take a few pic over the wkend....think just enuff to 塞牙沨.... :P

washingmachinebase.jpg

washing machine base.....

fridgebase.jpg

fridge base

kitchen.jpg

had bot a shelve from Ikea....carpenter uncle will put it up for us....below the mosac...acting as a small corner....can 面闭思过.....hahahahaa....

ohhh i like the reddish mosaic colour combi. nice leh!

It's nice de loh~ :D U will come to love it. :P

Hehe, nvm lar. U can always go common toilet to shower and use it from time to time. Cannot neglect ur pretty common toilet leh. :P

Wah, sounds like u got lots of black and red combi. :good: Totally agree that since it's u who will be using the kitchen most of the time, it should be you to choose and decide. :P After all, to cook in a kitchen we like, means we're cooking happily. Food will then come out nice nice rite? :P

Icic. Hmm, then gota think of a space to put the oven woh. Or will u be keeping it in the cabinets wen not in use? Aww, u must be so excited to have ur own kitchen and can do all those cooking and baking. Think ur hb will be one very xin fu guy. :P

hahahhahaa....when hv 'fight' with hubby...we can each use a toilet.... :P

becos dunnu wat color to choose oso....dun wan to tink much....soo just get those never out-dated color lol....hahahaha...those special special color horr...only meant for certain season only lol....if season over...have to change color ahhh??? *fainted* :unsure: truly agreed w U...when u in the place u like...ur 心情 will oso be 美美的 lol....!!!

that's the headache part lol....u c my kitchen layout...dun seem will have much space for any bulky item...actually i hv one @ my parent's hse but cannot bring over lah...too big...must get a smaller one...dun tink will put @ cabinet area...i wan to keep cabinet area simple n clean leh...dun wan stuck with alot of things...maybe will buy those moveable table top from Ikea...dan can put on it...my MIL oso bot us a big rice cooker.... :( i think will oso out of way liao....haiz~~~

i saw ur t-blog oso leh...u oso bake alot of things worrr....soo nice....ur hubby oso 幸福的 lol..... :D when i settle down...we can share share our baking bible....kekekekeke....hubby like cheesecake....will try out cheesecake for sure.... :dancingqueen:

eh actually me dun mind red and white le but my wife says it looks like national colors thats all hahahaha :P

actually just scared that my parents will not get used to the ang ang cabinet le hahaha

ya ya must change piping else it will be a major headache to change next time :D

hahahahaha....ur wifey so cute.... :P

slowly lol....i belief ur parents will love it too....slow n steady!!!

yes...removal of old air-con plus installation all inside the price 1699 lol... :rolleyes: