Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

ya...man r all the same....when mine stick on his soccer match...he will not move as well!!! :angry::angry::angry:

mine dun watch soccer but he will be stuck in front of comp !! so same thing... 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mine dun watch soccer but he will be stuck in front of comp !! so same thing... 8|

sa-mer...sa-mer lah....but mine dun play pc game worrr...he chk his shares n k-po in forum.....mine when playing psp...oso cannot move one....must wait till he finished his match...dan can move....*faint*

Wah are you guys describing abt me ah ? sound familiar leh hahahaha :P

anyway to be fair to guys, my wife cannot be disturbed when she's watching jap/korean drama mah :curse:

Wah are you guys describing abt me ah ? sound familiar leh hahahaha :P

anyway to be fair to guys, my wife cannot be disturbed when she's watching jap/korean drama mah :curse:

aiyaaa...all married men R the Same....they fr the same Planet!!!! :P

ha...i can be disturbed leh....mine always disturb me when i watching my tvb drama....but sometimes if those action one, it will interest him to watch with me....hahahaahaha......that y confirm need one tv in room....when he watch the stupig ball....i can watch my drama....i dun hv tvb show, i will bored to Death!!!!

aiyaaa...all married men R the Same....they fr the same Planet!!!! :P

ha...i can be disturbed leh....mine always disturb me when i watching my tvb drama....but sometimes if those action one, it will interest him to watch with me....hahahaahaha......that y confirm need one tv in room....when he watch the stupig ball....i can watch my drama....i dun hv tvb show, i will bored to Death!!!!

eh what tvb show you watching now ? i only watch gu zhuan, action, comedy or acted by ouyang zhen hua de leh hahahaha

i only watch HK drama and wife only watch jap/kor so die die must have at least 2 tv at home :P

my TV Console

tv_console.jpg

hey feimei,

Nice TV console u hv.... :good: ..simple & sleek!

Got any idea of how to hide those "ugly" cables running up to the TV?

I hv some tips for u if you are interested......no need hacking/drilling/etc....

Cheers!

:yamseng:

hey feimei,

Nice TV console u hv.... :good: ..simple & sleek!

Got any idea of how to hide those "ugly" cables running up to the TV?

I hv some tips for u if you are interested......no need hacking/drilling/etc....

Cheers!

:yamseng:

thank Q, CJREDDEVIL-bro!!!

hahahaha....shld be buying those cable tube lol....lock all inside....u got better way??? can U please kindly share with me???

gam sia~~~ :rolleyes:

eh what tvb show you watching now ? i only watch gu zhuan, action, comedy or acted by ouyang zhen hua de leh hahahaha

i only watch HK drama and wife only watch jap/kor so die die must have at least 2 tv at home :P

oohh....we hv the same 'idol' ya....i like Ouyang's show oso....his 'fa zhen xian feng' i watched many times not boring leh....although i noe the story line liao....hahahahaa :P his 'xi yuan lu II' coming...hope it will be nice...i 'rojak' one...as long as it's tvb drama, i watched....but not really prefer those luv luv story-line....very boring...i like action too!!! now watching 'gong xin ji', 'cai er n xiao fend xian'....got one more forgot liao....'gong xin jin' got my idol oso....Charmaine Sher....n 'Zheng jia ying'..... :good::good:

i dun really like jap/kor drama...they oways cry lah....quite boring but no doubt...the guy r those can tahan to see long term...hahahahaaaa.....like Ouyang....but he getting fatter....hahahaha

oohh....we hv the same 'idol' ya....i like Ouyang's show oso....his 'fa zhen xian feng' i watched many times not boring leh....although i noe the story line liao....hahahahaa :P his 'xi yuan lu II' coming...hope it will be nice...i 'rojak' one...as long as it's tvb drama, i watched....but not really prefer those luv luv story-line....very boring...i like action too!!! now watching 'gong xin ji', 'cai er n xiao fend xian'....got one more forgot liao....'gong xin jin' got my idol oso....Charmaine Sher....n 'Zheng jia ying'..... :good::good:

i dun really like jap/kor drama...they oways cry lah....quite boring but no doubt...the guy r those can tahan to see long term...hahahahaaaa.....like Ouyang....but he getting fatter....hahahaha

Yes yes almost all the ouyang show i got watched leh and i like HK police show leh dunno why hahaha

gong xin ji are shows for my mum, i nvr like HK drama where they scheme against each other de like the tang xin feng pao i dun like also :D

thank Q, CJREDDEVIL-bro!!!

hahahaha....shld be buying those cable tube lol....lock all inside....u got better way??? can U please kindly share with me???

gam sia~~~ :rolleyes:

dun use cable-tubes...looks even more obvious/ugly...hide it with a decorated vase.....

just pull all the cables to the corner(hold it with a tape or cable-clip sticking on the wall).....place a vase with flower deco in front of the TV corner , covering the those cables...simple !!!

[ looked what I did for my previous hse ....looks like its a wall-feature right ???]

hide-cable.jpg

Got it..?...Hope it works for you....do let me know if need more clarification/queries

.cheers! :yamseng:

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

will post my sofa, kopi table n console soon....but these 3 items not very hapi when they deliver....haiz....these 3 items bot from Defu Furniture....the service is good lah....just the product....regretted did not take from A-star....becos we think A-star abit ex lol.... :~

Hi,

May I know what do you not happy with for the sofa bought from Defu Furniture? I'm thinking of buying the sofa from them aso. Mind to share? Thanks! :)

Hi,

May I know what do you not happy with for the sofa bought from Defu Furniture? I'm thinking of buying the sofa from them aso. Mind to share? Thanks! :)

hihi myle...

ehhhh....sofa still ok leh but Hmmm~~~we got the display set becos it's the last pcs....we don't mind becos the sales person spoken to his boss n he say will re-polish n clean it b4 sending to us...which we r kind hapi with....(that's y i say their service not bad!!! :good: ) but abit funi is that when @ showroom, when we sit on the sofa...it was very good...but when i sat @ home...got some funi squeezing sound leh...Hmmm~~~anyway, cannot be too choosey oso becos the boss gave us @ discount price becos it's the last pcs....not very good is the coffee table n tv console.....the coffee table got scratches....soo they came down to exchange but again...i found more small scratches and again, can't blame them becos i saw them unpack from the bubble pack....soo i guess it's manufacturing fault bahhh....aiyaaa...hubby tell me not to be soo particular....just accept it bahhh.... :dunno: same thing with the console....it's glossy white finished but @ corner, it's turn out to be 'not white' leh....got black mark....haiz~~~i oso tire to call them up for exchange....soo nvm lol....

dun use cable-tubes...looks even more obvious/ugly...hide it with a decorated vase.....

just pull all the cables to the corner(hold it with a tape or cable-clip sticking on the wall).....place a vase with flower deco in front of the TV corner , covering the those cables...simple !!!

[ looked what I did for my previous hse ....looks like its a wall-feature right ???]

hide-cable.jpg

Got it..?...Hope it works for you....do let me know if need more clarification/queries

.cheers! :yamseng:

hihi CJREDDEVIL-bro....

Woww....ur kang hu very :good: leh....can hide till really cannot find a single wire 'dangling'.....i trying to 'figure' out....did u tied all cables together....n hook on to one of the branches....soo that those cables 'cammofunge' as the branches???

i wan to put some decor on the console oso but dunnu wat to put....my console top is glass....if deco with those branches plant....will it not matching??? @ 1st...i suggest to hubby to put sound bar....still considering if gg to put anot leh.... :dunno:

hihi CJREDDEVIL-bro....

Woww....ur kang hu very :good: leh....can hide till really cannot find a single wire 'dangling'.....i trying to 'figure' out....did u tied all cables together....n hook on to one of the branches....soo that those cables 'cammofunge' as the branches???

i wan to put some decor on the console oso but dunnu wat to put....my console top is glass....if deco with those branches plant....will it not matching??? @ 1st...i suggest to hubby to put sound bar....still considering if gg to put anot leh.... :dunno:

"kang hu" ok lah.. :D ..bcoz to save $$ & trouble....

no, not..hook the cables onto the branches....pull the cables to the side/corner of the TV, hook the cables on the wall(with a cable-clip stick on the wall), then use a vase(decorated with flowers/etc..) to cover-up/hide those cable running down from the "cable-clip" to your console....

console top glass...??....no problem....i think all vase-flower decoration matches everthings.. :good: ...do try out....

ermmm....if got extra $$$ & time.......make a false-wall features lor...then everythings settles... :dancingqueen: ....ahhahahhahahah

"kang hu" ok lah.. :D ..bcoz to save $$ & trouble....

no, not..hook the cables onto the branches....pull the cables to the side/corner of the TV, hook the cables on the wall(with a cable-clip stick on the wall), then use a vase(decorated with flowers/etc..) to cover-up/hide those cable running down from the "cable-clip" to your console....

console top glass...??....no problem....i think all vase-flower decoration matches everthings.. :good: ...do try out....

ermmm....if got extra $$$ & time.......make a false-wall features lor...then everythings settles... :dancingqueen: ....ahhahahhahahah

moneyless to get a feature wall lol....that's y we give up the idea....got the quote before for feature wall....very very simple one...already 1.5K....hahahahaa...i rather Save the $$$ horrr....can buy a tv for mbr....hahahahaha....

ok-ok....let me try ur method...hope i can get it done b4 cny...hahahaha....hv been busy recently oso....go home already 'dead dog'....still hven finish cleaning the hse...hahahahaaha....