Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

hope everyone doing fine!!!!

recently...i hv been prob with my hood...the previous electrician who did for me...realli s**ks!!!! Supplier came down to check, uncle say is the electric issue, not the hood issue...i was soo angry...i called ID n told him...i stay in less than half a yr already got electric issue....it's all of a sudden, no power...cannot use... :angry: :angry: :angry:

but he is good enuff to tell me, he will arrange someone to come down to chk....i keep pushing him becos i did not hear any update from him....he got no choice...but to tell me that his company fired the previous electrician....that fellow give alot of s**t....and now hv to get ppl to clean up....he found mi another young chap....although he is young but he is good...at 1st, he chk n told me it's gone case becos is the whole wire faulty....i was so sad....he say let him check again...finally...he thought of a solution n got my hood back to work.... :rofl: :rofl:

really appreciate his help....if anyone need to engage a reliable electrician, i can provide the contact.... :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello....times flies....hv been staying @ new hse for more than half a yr...... :rolleyes:

have not been updating my blog since the last purchased of the pictures....here's the new thingy in the hse....

Wall Decal......kekekkekee....finally hubby agreed on putting wall decal on one of the wall in the living room.... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

here's the finished work:

Eiffel.jpg

will update more soon when i deco my mrb....stay tune!!!! :rofl: :rofl: