Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiaofeng123

Simple Reno

hihi...

Need your all opinion about the quotation i just get from contractor recently. After comparing the prices below with the prices from this forum, i think the quotation is quite expensive.

supply & install tempered glass door and door frame at the rear of kitchen - $560

overlay the kitchen flooring - $900

hacking the kitchen cabinet and haulage - $300

design, supply and install top and bottom kitchen cabinet(16ft) - $3500

design, supply and install solid top(14ft) - $1120

design, supply and install TV console(8ft) - $1520

design, supply and install master bedroom sliding wardrode(5ft) - $1560

dismantle and replace the old socket and some electric stuff installation - $1400

Appreciate for you advise and opinion.

;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi...

Need your all opinion about the quotation i just get from contractor recently. After comparing the prices below with the prices from this forum, i think the quotation is quite expensive.

supply & install tempered glass door and door frame at the rear of kitchen - $560 ( wat type of door frame??)

design, supply and install top and bottom kitchen cabinet(16ft) - $3500 ( top 16ft and bottom 16ft ard $3200, top plus bottom 16ft $1600.)

design, supply and install solid top(14ft) - $1120 ( $1050)

design, supply and install TV console(8ft) - $1520 ( this pricing is for supended console only or with feature wall?? if only console shld be ard $840.)

design, supply and install master bedroom sliding wardrode(5ft) - $1560 ( $1100)

dismantle and replace the old socket and some electric stuff installation - $1400 ( can't give u advise, coz dunno the thing u do n change.)

Appreciate for you advise and opinion.

;)

Hi,

this is base on the quotation given by my contractor. only a rough guide.

if u r interested i can pm u my contractor nos.

Hope it does help.. :)

Cheers!!

Edited by jadens28

supply & install tempered glass door and door frame at the rear of kitchen - $560 ( wat type of door frame??) - aluminium

design, supply and install top and bottom kitchen cabinet(16ft) - $3500 ( top 16ft and bottom 16ft ard $3200, top plus bottom 16ft $1600.) - reasonable

design, supply and install solid top(14ft) - $1120 ( $1050) -do you know what kind of solid top fo that price? granite?

design, supply and install TV console(8ft) - $1520 ( this pricing is for supended console only or with feature wall?? if only console shld be ard $840.)-with suspended console + feature wall

design, supply and install master bedroom sliding wardrode(5ft) - $1560 ( $1100)

dismantle and replace the old socket and some electric stuff installation - $1400 ( can't give u advise, coz dunno the thing u do n change.)

Hi,

Hope it does help..

Cheers!!

Thanks for ur advise.

Can you pls send me ur contractor no? Thanks. ;)

supply & install tempered glass door and door frame at the rear of kitchen - $560 ( wat type of door frame??) - aluminium

design, supply and install top and bottom kitchen cabinet(16ft) - $3500 ( top 16ft and bottom 16ft ard $3200, top plus bottom 16ft $1600.) - reasonable

design, supply and install solid top(14ft) - $1120 ( $1050) -do you know what kind of solid top fo that price? granite?

design, supply and install TV console(8ft) - $1520 ( this pricing is for supended console only or with feature wall?? if only console shld be ard $840.)-with suspended console + feature wall

Hi,

Hope it does help..

Cheers!!

Thanks for ur advise.

Can you pls send me ur contractor no? Thanks. ;)

hi

pmed u the contact nos. :)

the top will be a solid surface. urs is a granite top?

Just a word of advice, cheap price does not mean good. You might end up alot of troubles. Tried to make sure that the contractor got HDB Licence. It is just an assurance to cover you if any dispute arise.

Just a word of advice, cheap price does not mean good. You might end up alot of troubles. Tried to make sure that the contractor got HDB Licence. It is just an assurance to cover you if any dispute arise.

I agree with u.cheap doesn't mean good.The important things is good service and the the contractor is easy to communicate. My contractor have the HDB license...thanks for advise. :rolleyes:

I agree with u.cheap doesn't mean good.The important things is good service and the the contractor is easy to communicate. My contractor have the HDB license...thanks for advise. :rolleyes:

Firstly, it is important to make sure they at least had HDB License (Having HDB Licnse. Secondly, all payment must be over to the company ID, not through the Contractor pocket. Most renovation Contractors usually run out of cash flow, and they will normally tried to get bits and pieces of job and cover those costs here and there.

A reason for a HDB license or BCA Licence is just to cover yourself in-case of any disputes arises, you can look for the respective authority to persuade into the matter. Do take note, your payment with Contractors must always get a receipt or confirmation either by writing or SMS to you when you started making progressive payment.