Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HungryPillow

Hungry's Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks! We also have a "bird" hiding from our "cat", lol!

hehe, sounds so cute! :D Got bird, cat and a real live doggie. :D

The solution? My $55 dollar Ikea ready-made curtains.

Just iron and hang up.

For $55 you can't complain, and they look pleasant enough to me.

Brightens up the living area don't you think?

4080268336_daa7cd99b7.jpg

Nice nice. Think it's simple and very pretty. :)

^Thanks ;)

I'm just happy I didn't have to spend a bomb on them.

Update on my showerhead...

One of my favourite purchases, a grohe hand shower and shower tubing. It's in a matte finish too, which I love, compared to the traditional chrome shower expandable tubings.

4079501329_6d7e235509.jpg

4079498457_88e8e57da5.jpg

Am seriously considering a wall-mounted soap dispenser to tidy up the clutter from all the toiletries.

We have the same hand-shower.. :) But I didn't know Grohe has the matt smooth shower hose, all along I thought only Hansgrohe had the matt version.. Will prob change it to the matt version when the current one wears out..

SANY0868.jpg

^Thanks ;)

I'm just happy I didn't have to spend a bomb on them.

Update on my showerhead...

One of my favourite purchases, a grohe hand shower and shower tubing. It's in a matte finish too, which I love, compared to the traditional chrome shower expandable tubings.

4079501329_6d7e235509.jpg

4079498457_88e8e57da5.jpg

Am seriously considering a wall-mounted soap dispenser to tidy up the clutter from all the toiletries.

Hungry,

Nice make-over on the toilets, I remember the original was just pale-blue/white color tiles with black granite basin-top at the commen toilet ( the tile color just dun match at all), but at least the master rm toilet wasn;t that bad...

Cheers!

We have the same hand-shower.. :) But I didn't know Grohe has the matt smooth shower hose, all along I thought only Hansgrohe had the matt version.. Will prob change it to the matt version when the current one wears out..

SANY0868.jpg

Gorgeous mosaics!

But to get back on topic, you should totally check out the shower tubings at Grohe, ours was only $45 if I recall correctly. The traditional ones cost around $20+, so it's a small price to pay if it makes you happy :D

Hungry,

Nice make-over on the toilets, I remember the original was just pale-blue/white color tiles with black granite basin-top at the commen toilet ( the tile color just dun match at all), but at least the master rm toilet wasn;t that bad...

Cheers!

Thanks CJ :)

I'm sure you remember exactly how it looked like:

4003982770_02768501c2_m.jpg

Such an eyesore!

The weird thing is my future MIL who has a unit here too doesn't have those tiles for the common toilet, theirs is a muted grey which blends in with the rest of the tiles. Feels like they ran out of a certain kind of tile during development and just randomly substituted it with a cheap alternative ~_~

One of the first things that ran through my my mind when I viewed the apartment was "we must renovate the toilets at least"... having lived in a rental for so many years I wanted to have a decent looking toilet for once, lol.

Gorgeous mosaics!

But to get back on topic, you should totally check out the shower tubings at Grohe, ours was only $45 if I recall correctly. The traditional ones cost around $20+, so it's a small price to pay if it makes you happy :D

Yep, will definately get it changed to the smooth version. Did you get your Grohe stuff at Hydrostyle at Park Mall?

Yep, will definately get it changed to the smooth version. Did you get your Grohe stuff at Hydrostyle at Park Mall?

We got it at the Grohe store in Parkmall. It's on the left of the main entrance. I think it's an additional 25% off with American Express cards.

Just saw your ceiling mounted rain shower, am very envious! We did not see it while we were there or I might have insisted that we got it too, lol.

We got it at the Grohe store in Parkmall. It's on the left of the main entrance. I think it's an additional 25% off with American Express cards.

Just saw your ceiling mounted rain shower, am very envious! We did not see it while we were there or I might have insisted that we got it too, lol.

Grohe having sale now?

Yup, that's Hydrostyle.. Will go and get the smooth shower hose if I'm around the area then! Actually the rainshower head was the first time we bought, and it all started from there... :D