Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HungryPillow

Curtains

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My curtain has been installed on 01 April 12 by Mr. Chew.

As promise, attached below is some of the photo.

RomanBlind.jpg

RMNight.jpg

MBCurtain.jpg

Both me and my wife was very happy.

Cheers

Edited by Item33

RomanBlind.jpg

RMNight.jpg

MBCurtain.jpg

Cheers

Hi Item33

Can I have this Mr Chew's contact? Is he the same "famous" Uncle Chew and his wife team in the Renotalk forum?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Item33

Can I have this Mr Chew's contact? Is he the same "famous" Uncle Chew and his wife team in the Renotalk forum?

Thanks in advance.

hi,i am interested in contracting his service.pls pm his number.thanks!

Hi all

Was wondering if anyone as even cheaper way of getting curtains done (for track system type).

I went to check out Ikea, and definitely cheaper than the custom-made quotes I got so far. But Ikea does not have much fabric choices for curtain tracks system.

I also check out Spotlight ready-made ones, but not so cheap too, and seems to have only black-out types (I prefer not so totally black out, esp for living/dining area).

We prefer to wash curtains in our washing machine, maybe every quarterly or so, so fabrics must be those that don't need dry-clean.

I believe there are neighbourhood fabric shops around that sells fabrics who also offer curtan sewing services? Cheaper like that? Eg at People's Park above the hawker centre, I see many shops sell fabrics (tho I tink mostly for clothings). Do they do curtains too? Anyone has recommedations?

Can PM me Mr. Chew's contact?

Hi there, i recently jus renov my hse at punggol. the curtain guy is cheap and good. its his own business. he will bring the fabric to your hse and let you choose. what's top notch here is his service. he never hurries us and helps us through choosing the colors. Thanks so much Ryan.. U can PM me for his contact details, not veri nice to advertise on the main right haha.. cheers

Hi can PM me Mr Chew contact.

Thsnksalot :)

Hi there, i recently jus renov my hse at punggol. the curtain guy is cheap and good. its his own business. he will bring the fabric to your hse and let you choose. what's top notch here is his service. he never hurries us and helps us through choosing the colors. Thanks so much Ryan.. U can PM me for his contact details, not veri nice to advertise on the main right haha.. cheers

Hi, can PM me Mr Chew's contact? TIA!

Cheers

Looking for day & night curtain for my new house.

1) wonder if I can do it under 3k for a reasonable curtain for a 5 room flat?

2) any recommendation?

i just had roller blinds done today by Mr Chew. he also does <b>curtains</b>and <b>other window</b> stuff.

one word: FANTASTIC!!!!

quality:

rolls up and down smoothly and in proper alignment too. u cant see the edge of d blinds overlapping as they roll up.

service:

u knw hw installers hv to drill mounting holes into ur walls or ceilings n dirt & dust is generated n after they finish d job, u'll hv to clean up, vacuum and mop, plus surrounding furniture also gets coated wif dust? well, wif Mr Chew, thr's no need to. he's got a customised vacuum tt he uses to vacuum up d dirt & dust as he drills. for clean freaks like me, this is just perfect. those who call him, can mention Jason frm Jurong East. he'll surely rmb my newspapers....lol.

price:

blew my mind. unbeatable, given the level of service n quality u get. even my painter, and my ID also jawdrop.gif bowdown.gif when they heard his quote to me. obviously, both of them asked me for his contact.

as far as i'm concerned, nx time, whenever anyone ask me for referral, or whatever house i stay in, all my curtains, blinds etc will be done by Mr Chew so long as he's still doing it. even if i hv to pay him a little bit extra to do....haha.

for those who want his contact, PM me.

Can i have Mr Chew's contact pls?