Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HungryPillow

Curtains

I'm another satisfied customers of Mr Chew :D

His curtain has reli enhence the appearance of my living room and i'm impressed by his sincere attitude in doing business! He provided useful recommendations and excellent workmanship for his products! I guess the best part is it's simply VALUE FOR $$$! :sport-smiley-018: hahaa!

His hp: 9653 4689

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello guys..does Mr Chew owns a shop? Or is he a free lance? Am interested to get a good curtain maker but still looking around. Was at Joo Chiat the other day and saw this shop Kah Huat Textile. Was thinking of doing my curtain with them but cux my reno works still not completed so maybe later. meanwhile still looking around first. Anyone know Kah huat textile?

Hello guys..does Mr Chew owns a shop? Or is he a free lance? Am interested to get a good curtain maker but still looking around. Was at Joo Chiat the other day and saw this shop Kah Huat Textile. Was thinking of doing my curtain with them but cux my reno works still not completed so maybe later. meanwhile still looking around first. Anyone know Kah huat textile?

Hi Kitkat!

I know Kah Huat textile! I did my curtains with them starting of the year for CNY. I was actually recommended there by my colleague who did their whole hse with them. They told me their service is good and provide free onsite quotation and pricing is very competitive. So i went there, their sample variety really wide and i actually have a difficult time choosing. Luckily the sales person there was helpful and helped me out with my dilemma.

Anyway, I got 2 sets of blinds for my 4panels study room and guest room and 2 sets of day and night curtains for my living room and bedroom. Hence 4 sets of curtains for 1.5k. I did not make decision right away as i still want to look around see if got cheaper alternatives. Went to 3 other shops and at different areas (toa payoh, hougang and tanjong katong) and find that they quoted me at least $500 more for almost the same fabric. Hence, after tt, i went back to kah huat for them to do my curtains. Hehe. I was really satisfied with the workmanship and service and so have been recommending my frens and relatives to them. Besides that, they have a shop in which we can always go back to whenever we have any prob so I find it more safe to go to ppl with shops rather than those free lance. If my curtain got prob i dunno who to find?

Anyway kitkat, when u go down to them, say u r recommended by the one staying at Eunos. They will give u disc as i recommend quite a number of ppl there already. :)

i just had roller blinds done today by Mr Chew. he also does <b>curtains</b>and <b>other window</b> stuff.

one word: FANTASTIC!!!!

quality:

rolls up and down smoothly and in proper alignment too. u cant see the edge of d blinds overlapping as they roll up.

service:

u knw hw installers hv to drill mounting holes into ur walls or ceilings n dirt & dust is generated n after they finish d job, u'll hv to clean up, vacuum and mop, plus surrounding furniture also gets coated wif dust? well, wif Mr Chew, thr's no need to. he's got a customised vacuum tt he uses to vacuum up d dirt & dust as he drills. for clean freaks like me, this is just perfect. those who call him, can mention Jason frm Jurong East. he'll surely rmb my newspapers....lol.

price:

blew my mind. unbeatable, given the level of service n quality u get. even my painter, and my ID also jawdrop.gif bowdown.gif when they heard his quote to me. obviously, both of them asked me for his contact.

as far as i'm concerned, nx time, whenever anyone ask me for referral, or whatever house i stay in, all my curtains, blinds etc will be done by Mr Chew so long as he's still doing it. even if i hv to pay him a little bit extra to do....haha.

for those who want his contact, PM me.

Hiya can u give me Mr Chew's contact? My email is qyan09@yahoo.com Thank you

Just done up my house at Punggol with The Curtain Boutique. Found them on the Internet.

Excellent service with reasonable price.

The guy I liaise with was Mr Jovan - 8688 8814

Thumbs up :good:

I just engaged Mr Ho to do up my curtains.

2 x 2m wide windows

1 x 1m wide window

All three are night block out curtains. Total cost $500

Can someone advise me if this Mr Chew has a shop front? address?

Need to make curtains and roller blinds for my house, prefer to view and feel the material.

Btw, has anyone install vertical blinds (not the individual strip types, all blinds joined together).

Need to know if such blinds being so heavy is reliable?

I'm another satisfied customers of Mr Chew :D

His curtain has reli enhence the appearance of my living room and i'm impressed by his sincere attitude in doing business! He provided useful recommendations and excellent workmanship for his products! I guess the best part is it's simply VALUE FOR $$$! :sport-smiley-018: hahaa!

His hp: 9653 4689

this is the only kind soul to provide mr chew's number here.

i wonder the need to be so secretive.

can someone confirm this is the one and only uncle chew's number?

I got my curtains from 11 november curtains, did a fantastic job for my home.

friendly and very good service and price is very reasonable. You can give debbie a call at 98191481

Hello.. Can any kind soul advise me if this is considered ex:

To supply & install 02 sets of roller blinds in bedroom - $504

To supply & install 04 sets of Night curtains & 02 sets of Day curtains cum white powder coating tracks & tie-back. $2394

Prices after discount...

Hi,

I had just done up my roller blind from Vincent today. Price is reasonable & he even go to extra miles to help us remove the old curtain rods for the whole house & even help us to patch up all the holes.

We are very glad that we found him !!