Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

very nice 3D pics!

just my 2c worth, is it necessary to have so many downlights in your living room since you already have the cove lightings?

for the swing door in the bedroom, is there a glass partition for the swing door as i am concern over banging into someone else if both persons happen to be going over to other room at the same time. however if there's only you alone, then there is no such worry... :D

It's tough to work while having a flu, do get some rest if you can. Hope you will recover soon.

Hi Joseeng, covelight is consider a indirect light source. Therefore, it will not really brighten up the area, more for asthetic purpose. So downlights are still a must. But I admit numbers of downlights are abit on the high side. But as Cat said, it will be a L-Box instead, so I reckon 3 or 4 downlights at the area eventually. Should be fine then. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm, is it the norm for IDs not to charge GST? I have received a quotation and the GST part is ard 4-5K.

Btw, cateyes2004sg, am loving your 3D drawings. Can PM me Kenneth's hp/email? :)

If I am not wrong, there are criterias to be met before any company operating can charge GST. Whether it is a norm or not I am really not sure. :)

if you are installing ceiling fan, you may wanna take note of the "shadow" effect if the lights are too close to the fan.

no issue on the swing door since u are staying alone.

nice to have a job tat brings you to see the world. cons are tat there is no official working hours and probability of burnt out from too much travelling.

do enjoy the nice view and good food...i miss the egg tarts, roast pigeon, roast pork, dim sum and many more....slurp....hehe

Rest well and take care, Cat. I miss Hong Kong Disneyland! If u are in Japan, I will say I miss Tokyo Disneyland. Lol. :)

Hmm, is it the norm for IDs not to charge GST? I have received a quotation and the GST part is ard 4-5K.

Btw, cateyes2004sg, am loving your 3D drawings. Can PM me Kenneth's hp/email? :)

Hi chica, welcome to Renotalk! PM u Kenneth contact :)

Hehe. Nice drawings! Base on the drawing, is that the finalised colors for the living room, cabinets, etc? Personally feel should introduce abit more colors into the hm. :)

And u have a decent display cabinet! I sent my ID back to the drawing board cos I need a bigger display cabinet/area. My fault actually, previously he asked what we need to display but I told him u just design lor. Ha. :P

Hi Mickey,

I also feel colours are all safe colours and whole place overly earth tone....not sure, will discuss with ID again....Tks so much for yr input, hehhehe :P

Rest well and take care, Cat. I miss Hong Kong Disneyland! If u are in Japan, I will say I miss Tokyo Disneyland. Lol. :)

Just finished my dinner of fried rice, so full....had a shower n gonna rest soon..

I was in Japan last mth, in Tokyo, had 2 days there and went Ginza shopping 2 full days, hehehhe...

Hi chica, welcome to Renotalk! PM u Kenneth contact :)

great, thanks babe!! :D

have just sent him an email. am gg to call him tom since Im looking for someone trustworthy

If I am not wrong, there are criterias to be met before any company operating can charge GST. Whether it is a norm or not I am really not sure. :)

thanks bro.. went to google on GST.

"How does GST work

GST is a self-assessed tax. Businesses must come forward to register for GST when their turnover exceeds $1mil per year. After registration, businesses must charge and account for GST at the prevailing rate. This is known as output tax. GST registered businesses can also claim the GST incurred on their goods and services purchased assuming certain conditions are met. This is known as input tax."

In that case, going to a smaller firm w/o gst can mean substantial savings for new home owners like us :P

thanks bro.. went to google on GST.

"How does GST work

GST is a self-assessed tax. Businesses must come forward to register for GST when their turnover exceeds $1mil per year. After registration, businesses must charge and account for GST at the prevailing rate. This is known as output tax. GST registered businesses can also claim the GST incurred on their goods and services purchased assuming certain conditions are met. This is known as input tax."

In that case, going to a smaller firm w/o gst can mean substantial savings for new home owners like us :P

There are also companies whose turnover do not exceed $1 mil per year, but they choose to charge GST.

Dun noe the real reasons for them wanting to do that, but I heard some do.

Hey cat when are you coming back ? I wanted to go view the BLUM system, interested to join me ? or you decided what kind of drawers you interested le ?

Hey cat when are you coming back ? I wanted to go view the BLUM system, interested to join me ? or you decided what kind of drawers you interested le ?

Hi kopi,

Long story: I was supposed to fly back SIN yesterday. We reached airport then was told departure wed morn! :( So I am still stuck in HKG now. Called ID a few times already fm overseas cos my trip keep extending. Been away home for more than 10 days liao.

Believed walls been hacked n debris clear n maybe tiles in toilet laid liao!

Regarding Blum systems, I went to the showroom few mths ago, in Ubi to play with it and the sales there give me a full bag of broches and explained which drawers n hinges suitable for what type.

Then last mth, I went to the Thomson dealer to ask price for drawers n the guy there very nice and advise me the sizes I will need.

I have discussed with ID, they are Blum dealers also, so same price. I will get a set of Aventos for dish rack cabinet.

N a few pull out drawers for my Tall ladder unit.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Wah~ Nice 3D drawings! Love the cozy corner in front of the shoe cupboards. :)

Hi Angel,

I told ID I want cozy colours and now I feel my place is overly cosy with earth tone colours, hahahha...

But I tik it is ok la, hhehehe :P

Hi kopi,

Long story: I was supposed to fly back SIN yesterday. We reached airport then was told departure wed morn! :( So I am still stuck in HKG now. Called ID a few times already fm overseas cos my trip keep extending. Been away home for more than 10 days liao.

Believed walls been hacked n debris clear n maybe tiles in toilet laid liao!

Regarding Blum systems, I went to the showroom few mths ago, in Ubi to play with it and the sales there give me a full bag of broches and explained which drawers n hinges suitable for what type.

Then last mth, I went to the Thomson dealer to ask price for drawers n the guy there very nice and advise me the sizes I will need.

I have discussed with ID, they are Blum dealers also, so same price. I will get a set of Aventos for dish rack cabinet.

N a few pull out drawers for my Tall ladder unit.

oh okie okie so you've decided on what kind of drawers to use le ah ? thats fast :D

oh okie okie so you've decided on what kind of drawers to use le ah ? thats fast :D

Kopi,

I have to 'fast leg fast hand' cos I am hardly in SIN and gave ID everthing I know I will need so he can work on it.

My new hob in already in my old place liao!

N GAB yesterday called to say my hood already in SIN, heheheh

Kopi,

I have to 'fast leg fast hand' cos I am hardly in SIN and gave ID everthing I know I will need so he can work on it.

My new hob in already in my old place liao!

N GAB yesterday called to say my hood already in SIN, heheheh

Wah gd gd so where you gg down to collect it ? i thinking of dropping by GAB also hahahaha