Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tks, but I regret 1 mistake in my reno journey, the frosted glass doors in both my toilets... my toilets are small...

MBR toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto my rainshower.

Common toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto storage heater.

My mum very funni, ask me to go and get those 'Pull only' signs and hang on my toilet doors so visitors will know.

N both glass doors were so dirty when handed over to me, I have to 'polish' and clean a few times.

dun 烦 lah....overall still looks :good: yaaa....ur mum hv the point....soo when ur guest @ ur hse, they wun do the opp way n ur nice nice door will be in good shape....just imagine....ur kitchen look soo chio....u wan ur common toilet got with a bi-fold door....??? ehhhh....dun match lah....soo the glass door still the best match....everything come with a 代价....hv to maintain...like my bi-fold door...oso collecting dust leh...hv to clean n wipe often....n oso cannot use too much force to slide the door...otherwise it will out of track....soo...everything got pro n cons...just do the one u like it...u will get used to it when u start staying in....no worries!!!!

tks, but I regret 1 mistake in my reno journey, the frosted glass doors in both my toilets... my toilets are small...

MBR toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto my rainshower.

Common toilet glass door can only Pull Out cos if Push in will knock onto storage heater.

My mum very funni, ask me to go and get those 'Pull only' signs and hang on my toilet doors so visitors will know.

N both glass doors were so dirty when handed over to me, I have to 'polish' and clean a few times.

Nice reno u have there :good:

i suggest u get ur ID to install a stopper so when ppl push it will not knock onto ur rainshower.

tat wat happen to my frosted glass door in my toilet, when i push, it will hit the toilet bowl..... :(

Hi Cat,

Nice reno. Er.. don't need those cute signs. You just need to get your ID to install the glass door 'stopper' for both of your doors. The stopper can be installed either at top or side. For both of our glass door, we got them to install the stopper at the top. :D

Macbart,

wow, u and wify must be really tired doing it back to back... these few days just cleaning the hse after hand over, I still find so dusty and so many things to do at new hse, the cleaning is the scariest part plus checking on the details for rectification.

sorry, I blur blur liao, yes we have the same Brandt hob, hehehhe...

My hob is directly above my oven and I found the oven top very hot when I On the oven but my hob cable is above the hot oven top... I worry the cable n wires will melt or affected... Is yours the same?

Our oven is in a tall kitchen unit, next to the larder. We have two large drawers beneath the hob.

Is the hob's cable touching the top of the oven? Is there anything the electrician or carpenter can do to keep the cable clear of the heat from the oven?

hi cat..u really cat lei...just because of the operation manual u ask them to remove the fridge ah?!

hahaha....i was thinking how many of us read the manual.

If i encounter this i surely accept as it is de.

I see no reason u really in need of the operation manual ,unless u think they delivered you the 2nd hand or Display fridge?

:P

I dun tik I will order fm Everjoint again... the fridge they send, the outer box of fridge is like used and folded kind, and when they took the fridge out already so many fingerprints, I suspend like return goods kind. And the fridge outer stickers are not there. Anyway I am glad they took it back.

After that I called Goh Ah Bee and their price same as Everjoint (It was $30 more few days ago). So I told them got manual then I take ok? They assured me sure go manual. The so friendly smiley uncle send me the fridge today, in a brand new box, stickers intact outside the fridge. N uncle even explained to me the usage of fridge like salesman, hehehhehe :P

Edited by catseyes2004sg

I like your mum's idea ;) ;) Better safe than sorry when you have guests over and they push the doors.

Nice reno u have there :good:

i suggest u get ur ID to install a stopper so when ppl push it will not knock onto ur rainshower.

tat wat happen to my frosted glass door in my toilet, when i push, it will hit the toilet bowl..... :(

Hi Cat,

Nice reno. Er.. don't need those cute signs. You just need to get your ID to install the glass door 'stopper' for both of your doors. The stopper can be installed either at top or side. For both of our glass door, we got them to install the stopper at the top. :D

Tks to all out there :)

My common toilet has already installed a stopper cos ID noticed abt the knocking on the storage heater tank.

But the MBR toilet, he didnt realised it knocked on the rainshower. So I told him and he told me it will take some time

to get the stopper and will fix for me.

dun 烦 lah....overall still looks :good: yaaa....ur mum hv the point....soo when ur guest @ ur hse, they wun do the opp way n ur nice nice door will be in good shape....just imagine....ur kitchen look soo chio....u wan ur common toilet got with a bi-fold door....??? ehhhh....dun match lah....soo the glass door still the best match....everything come with a 代价....hv to maintain...like my bi-fold door...oso collecting dust leh...hv to clean n wipe often....n oso cannot use too much force to slide the door...otherwise it will out of track....soo...everything got pro n cons...just do the one u like it...u will get used to it when u start staying in....no worries!!!!

Hi feimei,

what u say also make points... when I told ID I regret install frosted glass doors for both toilet cos of the Push door only thingy, he was like, then what door u wan, cos it will be same also. hahhaha :D

The kitchen glass door I like but got a streak line so the glass pple coming on Fri to access and see can remove the streak or change new glass door.

Cat! Urs is done. :D

Congrats! Hee. :)

Nothing is perfect. So we probably have to aceept some small defects. :)

Hi Mickey,

I found more defects today,

- more drill bits holes on my common toilet tile- gonna cement fill hole

- drill holes big chip on my MBR toilet wall- gonna cement fill hole

- 2 Homo tiles in living rm- cement fill hole cos ID say if retile colour different.

- feature wall in living hall got small dent- gonna patch up n colour

- Supreme laminate got drill bits hole- nothing can be done, sigh....

- inside capentry quite many got small drill bits- gonna patch up n colour

- MBR WC keeps leaking- plumber will be coming

- painting not really gd- gonna touch up

- kitchen glass door got streaks- glass door pple coming

- sink shelf cannot fit cos block by granite top- ID will take time find longer screw

- Euip hooks cannot fit cos blockage on glass splashback- ID gonna take time to tik of solution

- Oven when hot, is in contact with hob cables- have not told ID yet

I hope that is all... sigh... I very tired liao...clean n mop and still find hse dusty...

Edited by catseyes2004sg

looks like your renovation work is coming to an end soon and guess must be really excited about moving in......

like the laminates that u have chosen for your study table.

Like to check with the kdk fan u installed in your toilet, what is the damage(include installation)?

Our oven is in a tall kitchen unit, next to the larder. We have two large drawers beneath the hob.

Is the hob's cable touching the top of the oven? Is there anything the electrician or carpenter can do to keep the cable clear of the heat from the oven?

Hi Macbart,

tks for yr suggestion. Busy carpenter gonna come on Fri to do touch up, will show him and ask him :D

looks like your renovation work is coming to an end soon and guess must be really excited about moving in......

like the laminates that u have chosen for your study table.

Like to check with the kdk fan u installed in your toilet, what is the damage(include installation)?

Hi jonana,

I love the flip clock, hehhehe :P enjoying seeing it flipping.

The Kdk fan with install is $370, arranged by ID.

Oh oh so when you be in these few days ? Maybe i can pop by one of these days :)

If the damage is not really visible then i guess you can only close one eye and try to forget abt it bah

Anyway i receiving my lightings from lightings.com today too, sure hope they had everything i ordered :P

oh btw, is your ah long issue resolved ? did you encounter anymore harassment ? :unsure: :unsure:

Kopi,

Sunday if u free and wan come look look, sms me ok?

Lightings.com so far my lights all correct and working... service gd, I bot a small bedside lamp there also :)

Ah Long story...still there... corridor red and green marks cannot be remove, so ugly in front of my gate, so many patches...sigh :(

I hope the MIA seller's son (the one that borrow $ fm Ah Long) will not use his old IC address to borrow more debt.

I will stick the police report note permantly outside my gate.

Yesterday when I rush down to Starhub cos I need to get the digital boxes for Panasonic pple to installed for me with my TV...guess wat... Starhub told me this address got outstanding bad debts not cleared so cannot have new account! I cant stand this seller whole family, I tik they owe the whole world $ :bangwall:

Anyway, Starhub SA told me if I can email him my HDB letter with date stated that I am the new owner, they will activate for me...So like a mad woman, I rush home to email them the letter.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Hi jonana,

I love the flip clock, hehhehe :P enjoying seeing it flipping.

The Kdk fan with install is $370, arranged by ID.

haha, next time if you can't sleep at night, stare at it hard instead then u will soon be able to sleep liao. No need to count sheep. lol

wow, $370(even more x than my ceiling fan liao, haiz) still quite x leh, think most of it came from the installation fee. Was wondering if its hard to install and could the ID have done it instead.

Kopi,

Sunday if u free and wan come look look, sms me ok?

Lightings.com so far my lights all correct and working... service gd, I bot a small bedside lamp there also :)

Ah Long story...still there... corridor red and green marks cannot be remove, so ugly in front of my gate, so many patches...sigh :(

I hope the MIA seller's son (the one that borrow $ fm Ah Long) will not use his old IC address to borrow more debt.

I will stick the police report note permantly outside my gate.

Yesterday when I rush down to Starhub cos I need to get the digital boxes for Panasonic pple to installed for me with my TV...guess wat... Starhub told me this address got outstanding bad debts not cleared so cannot have new account! I cant stand this seller whole family, I tik they owe the whole world $ :bangwall:

Anyway, Starhub SA told me if I can email him my HDB letter with date stated that I am the new owner, they will activate for me...So like a mad woman, I rush home to email them the letter.

o dear, 你上了贼船