Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JandG

Home For 3. You, The Dog And Me

Thanks for the info! Will certainly take a look at it. :) Which major stores or shops carry this Gateman one?

We got it from this guy that deals in Samsung and Gateman digital locks.. Will PM you his contact if you are interested..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We got it from this guy that deals in Samsung and Gateman digital locks.. Will PM you his contact if you are interested..

Oh Oh oh is it desmond ?

anyway am thinking of getting the samsung digital lock :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by coffee_o

hi JandG, can pm me the digital lock contact too? thanks

Oh Oh oh is it desmond ?

anyway am thinking of getting the samsung digital lock :unsure: :unsure:

hi JandG, can pm me the digital lock contact too? thanks

Yup, got my Gateman lock from Desmond. His contact is 98307788 but he's currently overseas now..

hello ossify,

halogen lights are heat producers...imagine dining table the heat directly shine on u when u eat...sure sweat one ! thats why i say its really hot to have halogen...led is much better in terms of heat generation...cant feel it at all.

usually the dining light shines on the table. so if you place your food under the light, it will be "kept warm" :D

anyway, the geylang shop quoted me $250 for the dining lights with led lights replacing the halogen lights. he said there are 2 types of led lights, one cheaper, one more expensive.

some comments...

SANY0643.jpg

the LED lighting seems wasted. they should point down if your aim is to light up the room.

SANY0607.jpg

i see long scratches.

on a lighter note, i really like the eubiq, gateman and switches and will probably incorporate into my place :)

Chpt 15 : The Lock of Love

Finally ! Our doors can go in. We saved the drs for last as we didnt want them to get in the way of installations and things. So, when the guys came down to install, it was a milestone in our reno, symbolising the final lap of our reno :dancingqueen:

the hinges being sawn off to fit

[ig]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/JandG_2009/SANY0841.jpg

solid veneer doors in mahogany. the grain is horizontal to the floor...instead of normal vertical lines...

[ig]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/JandG_2009/SANY0847.jpg

master bedroom door...looks darker here

[ig]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/JandG_2009/SANY0911.jpg

main door Gateman lock. Hubby's new toy for the home :sport-smiley-004:

feels kinda like an investment. Our estate is a new one and quiet...so good to invest in security for the new home

SANY0967.jpg

SANY0964.jpg

nice lock. :)

you guys using the pin to open the digital lock or the key knob provided with the gateman? is it hard to carry the key knob around? me considering this or the samsung model. thanks

usually the dining light shines on the table. so if you place your food under the light, it will be "kept warm" :D

anyway, the geylang shop quoted me $250 for the dining lights with led lights replacing the halogen lights. he said there are 2 types of led lights, one cheaper, one more expensive.

some comments...

SANY0643.jpg

the LED lighting seems wasted. they should point down if your aim is to light up the room.

SANY0607.jpg

i see long scratches.

on a lighter note, i really like the eubiq, gateman and switches and will probably incorporate into my place :)

The pictures doesn't really show the effect of the spotlights well, it look completely different on it's own and at night.. :)

Yeah, we notice scratches too.. In fact, there are scratches everywhere, that's how terrible the carpentry is.. :angry:

Tomorrow is bang table day with the boss, wish us luck!! :rolleyes:

nice lock. :)

you guys using the pin to open the digital lock or the key knob provided with the gateman? is it hard to carry the key knob around? me considering this or the samsung model. thanks

Sometimes PIN, sometimes key-knob... 50-50..

The key-knob is pretty small, you can just put it together with the rest of your keys in your keychain, no issue at all..

Hey thanks for offering the contact! Saw you posted his number. Will contact him if interested but I'll wanna take a look at it at the shops first. :)

The pictures doesn't really show the effect of the spotlights well, it look completely different on it's own and at night.. :)

Yeah, we notice scratches too.. In fact, there are scratches everywhere, that's how terrible the carpentry is.. :angry:

Tomorrow is bang table day with the boss, wish us luck!! :rolleyes:

good luck! and hold on to ur last payment of 5 or 10% if u can!

Sometimes PIN, sometimes key-knob... 50-50..

The key-knob is pretty small, you can just put it together with the rest of your keys in your keychain, no issue at all..

icic, thanks for the info. :)

hope all goes well for the remaining part of your reno.

The rainshower is from GROHE, so are the mixers and the hand-shower and the taps.. The rainshower components are sold separately so it's kinda hard to tell you the cost, and I'm not too sure whether you want to know the cost of just the rainshower head or the whole set with mixers and concealed body and all.

I got my electrician to purchase the switches for me, but I believe he got it from Choo Chiang Marketing.. I spent about $550 to replace all the switches, SCV, Tel points and powerpoints in the whole house..

hi nice place u got there, yr switches u only spend $500 for yr whole hse? how many switches you had replaced? I thought these switches are expensive? Do u purchase dimmer switches too?

hi nice place u got there, yr switches u only spend $500 for yr whole hse? how many switches you had replaced? I thought these switches are expensive? Do u purchase dimmer switches too?

Actually the Zencelo switches are not that expensive, in fact, the NEO with the small blue LED is way more expensive than the Zencelo.. All in all it's about 15 to 20 assorted switches, 10 to 15 double power, around 5 single power and 7-8 SCV/Tel switches. I did not install dimmers (those are very expensive)

Hey thanks for offering the contact! Saw you posted his number. Will contact him if interested but I'll wanna take a look at it at the shops first. :)

If you want to see a demo, you can go to Door Plus at Liang Court to check it out first.. They have quite a extensive range of Samsung, Yale and Gateman digital locks.