Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prune

Induction Hob

Hi.

Want to get induction hob for my new place, so would like to know from brothers and sisters here, anyone used it before? Is it good? Personally I thought it will be safer because my wife could have left the fire on. My contractor was telling me now can get a 3 "head" induction hob at $600++, true?

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i am using teka induction hob. just bought 2nd property and gonna get that again. highly recommended.

bought it 2.5yrs ago during sale, so i got 30% discount of the $1350.

I am using teka induction as well. I think induction is really good especially for cooking soup.

3 zones for 600. Hmm personally, I have not seen that price before. However, I understand from my friend that mayer had a warehouse sale and they were selling at that price. Maybe you can check it out.

On Average - 3 zone cost about 1000ish.

Hi,

I'm about to start reno for my new house and also thinking of installing an induction

hob. Some people are telling me that induction hobs are a real electricity eater.

Is that true?

Regards

Ben

I bought one for my new home - Brandt TI828BT1.

Anyone using induction hob that requires more than 15A in hdb? So far any problem with the electricity consumption, e.g. power tripping, etc?

Thanks. :)

Hi There,

Me too... I'm consider getting a induction too.

I want to install 1 induction plus 1 gas hob... So they have such design?

Cheerr....

1 induction zone i am not very sure i seen it. But many go for 2 induction zones + 1 gas hob. :)

I bought one for my new home - Brandt TI828BT1.

Anyone using induction hob that requires more than 15A in hdb? So far any problem with the electricity consumption, e.g. power tripping, etc?

Thanks. :)

Hi,

Can I check where and how much you paid for the above mentioned? How is the performance so far? Tks.

Hi,

Can I check where and how much you paid for the above mentioned? How is the performance so far? Tks.

Hi,

I have just bought a induction cooker (Taiyo) from Courts. It cost $1270 and there is a $100 deduction each if you have a old hob to trade in and dun need them to do any installation.

There are also free gift a Frying Pan, Steamboat pot and a single induction stove.

Cheers

Amy