Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Hacking And Dismantling Costs For Whole House

You mentioned it is only 900 which is reasonable. In fact 49ft hacking is not alot. Hacking fee range from $1.5 to $3 psf, so 49ft by 8ft (height to ceiling, newer house should be lower than 8ft) = 392 sf which gives u a hacking fee from $588 to $1176.

besides the 49ft walls, the $900 also includes hacking of floor tiles for WC, bathroom and kitchen. What will the hacking fee become? :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
besides the 49ft walls, the $900 also includes hacking of floor tiles for WC, bathroom and kitchen. What will the hacking fee become? :P

Still within $900, even with 2 toilets and kitchen floor area cause your is a 3I. U can do your math. :P

Hi all,

I would like to check if th quote is too high for the hacking work. it's mainly kitchen, living room (just the wall and display cabinet) , 2 bathroom and MRb(wardrobe).

Supply labour & tools to dismantle existing shoe & display cabinet $ 250

Supply labour & tools to dismantle existing feature wall & T.V. console. $ 200

Supply labour & tools to dismantle existing wardrobe & cornice. $250

Supply labour & tools to hack wall at kitchen entrance. $ 300

Supply labour & tools to hack existing sink/stove support. $150

Supply labour & tools to dismantle existing cabinet. $150

Supply labour & tools to hack off yard floor tiles. $350

Supply labour & tools to hack off kitchen floor / wall tiles. $1000

Supply labour & tools to hack wall/floor tiles / vanity & bathtub at master bathroom. $750

Supply labour & tools to hack wall / floor tiles vanity at common bathroom. $600

Total up is $ 3950

Pls do give me some advice on the price. thank you. =)

Hi, I'm a new owner of a 4rm flat & I needed to seek advice on renovation works coz I've been quoted "unbelievable" prices for works which I thought that should not cost so much. The previous owner was really a typical "#@#@#". I bought it coz it has potential. So here are my problems,

Needed to redo 2 bathroom floorings & replace with shower cubicles, remove an old bathtub.

Hack the cabinet (made of tiles) cum wash basin in both bathrooms.

Kitchen cabinets needed refurbishing works as well as some hacking (the cabinets are really old & too big)

Hack a few feet of waist high wall separating the dining area & living room (then need to touch up the ceiling plaster)

Needed to do rewiring too as the flat's wires looked like it was from the 80's & it's in plastic casings.

For the abovementioned works, an aquaintance of my hubby quoted $20,000K!!!

I nearly fainted & am feeling very frustrated.

So please help advise, I'm in dire straights!!!

By the way, after reading this section, I am now very certain that renovation works need not cost that much!!!