Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Christina & Roger's Love Nest In Toh Guan

Finally....I'm able to start this blog for too busy for the past few months... this my love nest in Toh Guan... it is a 5 room flat at 121sqm ....Can hardly imagine that i purchase this flat at a price of SGD467,000.00... but luckily as my wife is in building management line... therefore we did not go thru any house agent at all... save up the commission without paying to the agent. Negotiate with the owner and only need to come up with ard 3K for the COV...

floorplan.jpg

As we are short of cash.. therefore half yrs ago... I had rented out my unit to a tenant... and chase them out after half yrs later... bo pian... if not no money to renovate the house... we inted to renovate the kitchen & two bathrooms...Anyway.. we had engaged a fengshui master for the price of SGD700.00 and he had advised us on the furniture layout as well as the colour to be used for the wall based on our "ba gua"

floorplanwithfuriture.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yesterday my hacking of my kitchen and 2 bathroom started.... As for my contractor, I'm engaging a company called Kemi Design & Decor. The renovation costs me around SGD21,550.00 which include 32ft kitchen cabinet, features wall for living rm and MBR, false ceiling of living rm and MBR, floor/wall tiles for kitchen and 2 bathroom, painting of house and floor polishing of floor.

Yesterday my hacking of my kitchen and 2 bathroom started.... As for my contractor, I'm engaging a company called Kemi Design & Decor. The renovation costs me around SGD21,550.00 which include 32ft kitchen cabinet, features wall for living rm and MBR, false ceiling of living rm and MBR, floor/wall tiles for kitchen and 2 bathroom, painting of house and floor polishing of floor.

Hi Goodman123,

Welcome!! Congrats on the start of your reno!!

Any pre-reno pics to share? :D

Congratulations on your new place and welcome to RT.

Your floorplan design is done by your FS? That means you don't need ID already :)

Can you enlarge the pictures? It looks rather small.

Looking forward to some photos :-) .

Anyway from your floorplan i realized that your bed is facing the toilet door in ur mbr, will that be ok based on FS, just curious...

Looking forward to some photos :-) .

Anyway from your floorplan i realized that your bed is facing the toilet door in ur mbr, will that be ok based on FS, just curious...

That floorplan is previously from the owner.. currently for the MBR toilet door, it is different from the floorplan for the previous ownerthat seal up that door location and change the toilet door location. I had update the latest floorplan which a ID had created for me.

floorplan1.jpg

goodman, congrats on your reno starting. btw, is the flat near to IMM, near the highway? didn't knew toh guan area also so sky high flat prices leh

goodman, congrats on your reno starting. btw, is the flat near to IMM, near the highway? didn't knew toh guan area also so sky high flat prices leh

Yup..it is behind IMM there.... some of the flat even shoot up to $500K and above...