Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow bro, the laminates look like parquet. Very nice.

yup....agrees with bigeyed.....that's why i asked the question.......thought it was parquet.... :good: ...beli nice natural texture........

I will like to post some more photos...this time my humble MBR...

Before reno...

SNC00385.jpg

After reno...

SNC00965.jpg

SNC00967.jpg

transform is Great ! but hor , bro .... according to FS , i think u should use a something to cover yr TV when u zzzz....

Think not so good to have direct facing :)

Bro...

I no longer boy oready...coming 40 liao... :(

The floor is laminate from Kronotex... :)

Cheers

OOps! sorry danny bro..."danny boy" is just a so-saying...example: "uncle sam"...etc...

anyway, me still can call you boy...???...me older mah, me over 40...not coming 40......hahahahahaaaaa

.... :notti: ......really luv your flooring texture natural color..................cheerS! :yamseng:

yup....agrees with bigeyed.....that's why i asked the question.......thought it was parquet.... :good: ...beli nice natural texture........

Ya lor...that time I choosen this design also because of the natural look...

Is supposed to be a new range.

transform is Great ! but hor , bro .... according to FS , i think u should use a something to cover yr TV when u zzzz....

Think not so good to have direct facing :)

Thanks...actually I thought of it too but hor I dun really believe in FS...of course using the scientific view...it could be bad for health too...

Presently, we make sure that we dun keep the power on (stand-by mode) when sleeping.

Maybe I will go source around for those small Japanese style curtain to cover it... :D

Cheers...

Thanks...actually I thought of it too but hor I dun really believe in FS...of course using the scientific view...it could be bad for health too...

Presently, we make sure that we dun keep the power on (stand-by mode) when sleeping.

Maybe I will go source around for those small Japanese style curtain to cover it... :D

Cheers...

Good Good . Save electricity too :)

OOps! sorry danny bro..."danny boy" is just a so-saying...example: "uncle sam"...etc...

anyway, me still can call you boy...???...me older mah, me over 40...not coming 40......hahahahahaaaaa

.... :notti: ......really luv your flooring texture natural color..................cheerS! :yamseng:

whether below 40 or above 40 no difference lah...important thing must be young at heart...

whether below 40 or above 40 no difference lah...important thing must be young at heart...

you are beli correct Bro..... :good: .......that's the way we like it........ :jammin::jammin::jammin: .............

Hi all t-blog bro and sis...

Wishing all Healthy and Wealthy Tiger Year Ahead...

Sorry for no updates for such long time...was really busy during this period of time and guess what...I am in Mexico again now...

I will also like to say sorry to those that lookin forward for having House Warming at my house this CNY that I have to disappoint you liao...we decided not to have any house warming as we thought is not a new house afterall, just simple renovation...

however, for those that keen to see see look look my house, are welcome, just drop me a pm and we can arrange a suitable date... :)

Glad to see some bro and sis oready completing the reno...congrats....!!!

For those still doing the reno...no worries you will soon see your nice nice house appearing in front of u... :)

Cheers :yamseng:

hi, how much did u pay for your smaller TV console & where u bought from?

how to mount the TV onto the console?

i like to get 1 like this for my MBR.

Edited by gingerbelle

hi, how much did u pay for your smaller TV console & where u bought from?

how to mount the TV onto the console?

i like to get 1 like this for my MBR.

I bought mine from Sliver river @ $299 before GST...

The mounting is the hang on type meaning the console comes with a bracket that you screw on the back of your Tv then you just hang it on the stand (sliver colour) of the console...

not sure whether the stock still available or not...go check out at their showroom...

cheers

good la,work oversea and earn more allowance!hehe :dancingqueen:

Allowance...mmm my company traveling allowance very miserable leh...anyway next Thursday flying back liao.

Weekend will be with family again...cheers.

I bought mine from Sliver river @ $299 before GST...

The mounting is the hang on type meaning the console comes with a bracket that you screw on the back of your Tv then you just hang it on the stand (sliver colour) of the console...

not sure whether the stock still available or not...go check out at their showroom...

cheers

juz to check with u, any other places also selling this tv console? i saw mondi catalogue also ve this console but my colleague said mondi sell x.

where is silver river ?