Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

quote name='merydith' date='Apr 8 2010, 04:09 PM' post='518159']

Hello Danny,

you still here?

I wana ask you about the panel curtains, so far only remember that you installed them so i can only ask you. Hehe.

So far how are the curtains huh? is the sliding mechanism working well? and when it's windy, will the curtain sway a lot? I thinking of installing the curtains in my daughter and PIL room wor. must find out more first. :D

Hi Merydith,

Sorry for the late reply...nowadays seldom log into RT....busy.

The panel curtain is nice to have and the sliding mechanism not problem so far. The only thing is when the place is windy, the panel will sway...so what you need to do is to slide all the panel to one side.... :(

If you open the window widely very often, then no adviceable...

You intent to DIY installation? It is not as easy as it looks like...especially that you are doing the installation alone...like me...shiong ah.

Cheers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Hi,

Need advice...anyone doing laminated floor experience expansion on the laminates that case some area to pop up?

Kronotex agreed to rectify all the affected area but I iwill like to know any bro or sis out there ever have rectification work done on such problem before and may I know the amount of mess that will be create?

Purplesky is right...I got a furniture shop to customize for me...not expensive only $699...the shop name I think change liao but the address is at Genting Lane...Bro momo, I come back then sms u...

No...no...heng not them else until today maybe my table also not here yet ah...Novena Group horrible service in term of stock keeping and delivery... :furious:

Still no time to write a Report on the matter...got time will share..

Can I have the contact for the shop you customise this dining table? My house layout in Bishan is similar to yours.

Thanks