Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
delonchew

Home & Furnishing: Certain about curtains!

Living room curtains (full length day & night)

433504448_7454dc3235.jpg

Guest room curtains (full length night)

433506879_49ba541bb6.jpg

Study room curtains

433506961_142b365f1b.jpg

433504766_032f937899.jpg

Edited by delonchew

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
has any1 visited Holly Interiors lately? i m totally pissed off with the lady...attitude sucks! (not once, but TWICE!:)) when i asked her for the quotation for certain material, she refused to give unless i cfm getting their service...saying that its unfair to get their quote n compare around. when i told her i cant simply engage their svc w/o quotation, she wasnt happy about it and told me that the shop doesnt carry what i want...which is really bulls***:)!

Must have hit her quota for the month already - got business also dowan to do??

Or maybe she thinks you are from her competitors lah, trying to get her quotation to check market rates!

Hi cornetto care to share where did u get ur curtains from? Maybe can give me the contact no? :P

Edited by suhani76

Picture.jpg

Picture313.jpg

Picture317.jpg

But workmanship is only so so (not as good as I expected it to be). Mine is from one of those recommended in the forum. Maybe they did my curtains in a rush?

hey guys, I'm wondering if there is any local shop selling curtains' hold backs like these:

3219525p_main_m.jpg

3356600_main_m.jpg

3346684_main_m.jpg

any idea?

Not the exact same ones that you show here but there are several curtain shops (2 I think) in Clementi Central which sell similar looking ones. You should give that place a shot.

I saw everybody curtains, they are so nice... but i wonder if i would still haf any additional budget for these... =(

hi tofler... i was in a dilemma towards the end of reno, had just enough for either curtains or bed/mattress or sofa/dining table/chairs. eventually spent on curtains coz at least we'll have privacy at home... dont mind eating/sleeping on floors haha! with limited budget you can get the lower-range night curtains for all rooms, then by the time the next festive season arrives you can beautify your home with a change of curtains :)

hi tofler... i was in a dilemma towards the end of reno, had just enough for either curtains or bed/mattress or sofa/dining table/chairs. eventually spent on curtains coz at least we'll have privacy at home... dont mind eating/sleeping on floors haha! with limited budget you can get the lower-range night curtains for all rooms, then by the time the next festive season arrives you can beautify your home with a change of curtains :)

Hi Hanni06,

The conclusion we have was to save up by doing curtains for the hall & MBR, as for the other rooms, we will juz lay the tracks and do it when we saved up a bit more.

Bo bian... reno budget :deal: way out of initial budget by 25k... :bangwall: