Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi. Like yr house v much! We just bought our em at bkt panjang. As compare to yrs, ours ook v small. Now headache wat to reno... But due to budget constraints, look like we only can reno kitchens n toilet n painting. But after seeing yrs, really want to hack down our flat. Haha. Mind to pm me yr contractor ? Thanks. Also, how much is yr isetan gate ?

Hi. Like yr house v much! We just bought our em at bkt panjang. As compare to yrs, ours ook v small. Now headache wat to reno... But due to budget constraints, look like we only can reno kitchens n toilet n painting. But after seeing yrs, really want to hack down our flat. Haha. Mind to pm me yr contractor ? Thanks. Also, how much is yr isetan gate ?

Hi chloeong

My 2cts worth &' apologies to mysweetlilthings to hijack yr forum.

When I first got our EM 13 years ago, we also did limited Reno...toilets, kitchen and painting, all restrained by the layouts, design

We lived with some eye sore , impractical stuff the previous owner left behind

Now, in our send round of Reno, we hacked away what we previously did . We really sigh,,we should hv done it at round one.

In this round, I'm still restricted by the stair railing but I really hv no budget for it. But seeing the house is 90% I want it, I discount the eye sore of the star railing.

Ps: my EM is near bt panjang so u can pm me if u wan take a look. But mine still pending carpentry

Kitchen - Still my favorite corner :)

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

I like ur kitchen.... Lots of storage space, so can hide a lot of things.

Dear mysweetlittlethings: 

I have read through your reno article for the em at sunset way, nice house! I love your deco, expecilly the kitchen area. 

We have recently bought our EM in the west and need to do some renovation but are constrained by the budget that we have. We are exploring doing it the same way as yours. I am wondering if you are ok to share the contact for your subcontractor? Thank you very much!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!