Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Oh ya....missed the warehouse sales that time...was overseas...how much you pay for it hah?

I paid $799 with $100 NTUC vochers...and paid 120plus for extended warrenty too...

Thanks for the invitation...Jan will be fine...will ask you again that time...hehheee

I paid $759 + $50 ntuc voucher. so u got a better deal le. :P. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mickey! Just like cat, I just got back from HKG too. The husband bought something for our new kitchen (reno haven't start yet he has started collecting knick-knacks). Just realized they fit so well with your theme hor. Hehe.

4170293117_4b8974c9f0.jpg

not high enough lei.. of cos DIY la... its our song, MASTERPIECE :D

bluff u la, havent draw, planning to nia :D

knn.... yala i drama queen ma, so wan all the way. wanted whole wall but so ex.

go go go, make one let me lau nua la :angry:

just remember to tell Eric u wan thicker base!

New, I also wanted the whole wall up to the ceiling.. than freaking exp

even whole strip across the wall also over budget..

end up buy the same bedframe..

Tot of DIY.. go Niam Crystal on the headboard!

ID show my ah lao, another wall paper.. chio n glam. but wallpaper nia already 1k+.. siao!

Mickey! Just like cat, I just got back from HKG too. The husband bought something for our new kitchen (reno haven't start yet he has started collecting knick-knacks). Just realized they fit so well with your theme hor. Hehe.

4170293117_4b8974c9f0.jpg

This is nice!!!!! Yup yup. U want to give it to me as house warming gift also can. Hahahah. Actually we have lots of disney stuffs from all the disneylands. Hee.

Edited by Mickey M

New, I also wanted the whole wall up to the ceiling.. than freaking exp

even whole strip across the wall also over budget..

end up buy the same bedframe..

Tot of DIY.. go Niam Crystal on the headboard!

ID show my ah lao, another wall paper.. chio n glam. but wallpaper nia already 1k+.. siao!

actually many buy wallpapers which are more cost reasonable and paste crystals to enhance it.

actually many buy wallpapers which are more cost reasonable and paste crystals to enhance it.

the wall paper my hubby like is super exp....

so i skip it.. I think i niam crystal myself..

i like sticking crystals

:D put my 1 leg in to support you... saw your photo... got more pics??? not enough le :)

last wk i actually promised to upload some pics. will try to do so soon. hmm, tomorrow i will take pics. basically only the foundation works are done. toilets are half done also. nothing much to see also. but even the foundation works will have some amendment as ID want to redo minor things to make it nicer in his opinion. initially was to get the whole house ready before christmas. but the possibility to get the house ready before christmas is zero percent i believe.

last wk i actually promised to upload some pics. will try to do so soon. hmm, tomorrow i will take pics. basically only the foundation works are done. toilets are half done also. nothing much to see also. but even the foundation works will have some amendment as ID want to redo minor things to make it nicer in his opinion. initially was to get the whole house ready before christmas. but the possibility to get the house ready before christmas is zero percent i believe.

*sob* I was looking forward to some pictures. .. mm nvm.. small delays are normal.. as long as you have a beautiful house in the end.. :)