Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Just an update.

Quite pissed by the progress of my reno. My patience is wearing thin or should I say already run out of it. Today marks the 3rd month (including wkend) of reno. I will talk more abt it when I have the time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Eh Mickey bro my patience is as thin as a 80 gram A4 paper liao leh Wahahahaha :P

In engineering line ..... the thinnest gauge I ever use is 0.01mm .... so ... kopi still got a long way to go to reach that ... phahaa

Just an update.

Quite pissed by the progress of my reno. My patience is wearing thin or should I say already run out of it. Today marks the 3rd month (including wkend) of reno. I will talk more abt it when I have the time.

Hmm tot everything was going on fine? :(

Just an update.

walau.. :jawdrop: ...what actually happened that causes the delays.....?.....your 1st target date was before x'mas right?.....hope you are getting it on well......

My new handover date is 28 Mar 2010.

care to share what happened?

it seems to be abit long.. though my house reno shd complete by then too.. we are still ok cos' we dun need the house tat soon.

My new handover date is 28 Mar 2010.

Wow, the completion date is pushed back by 2 months? What happened? Hope everything turns out better than expected for you eventually.

Mickey,

It sounds like yr ID has too many projects on hand and cos CNY coming, alot hses rushing and also workers have long holidays when coming/ during CNY.

* pat pat on yr shoulder *

My carpentry also alot to be retifications and carpenter very busy and can only come after CNY... I cannot even shift my stuff and put in those cabinets cos alot of holes need to be patched.

That day, his assisant removed all the many pcs Post-it notes that I have sticked, sigh :( .... so now I have go and find those 'holes' and stick again. Just hope I stick till after CNY, the Post-it won't fly away.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Wow, what happened Mickey? I read about your progress and was quite surprised. Did you have a good talk with Loyd over this?

Just came back from field camp. I am super duper chao ta (sun burnt)! Serious! Sian!

The delay... To sum it up, ID used a new carpenter for my project. But he feels the workmanship was lousy. We also feel so la. So he told that carpenter to dismantle everything! But did not inform us first! The carpentry saga started in Dec, lazy to elaborate further. Hai. Next time I will be more bossy for my next reno for sure.