Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Very sui! Can i self invite to bring my gals to ur place? :D

Mickey!Thanks for so many input for the day!

Worth waiting for!

I hope all are welcome to your place for the opening of the Disney in the west! :P

Still some time to go. :)

Thanks bro. Furnishing is the more headache part than reno.

yup yup....also not to mention the tedious part during the moving-in and upacking........beli chiat lat hor......take care bro!

Hey Mickey, your place is looking good! love all the smooth curves! :dribble:

Hope to the the final product soon. :good:

6 months of reno already, still not done. Ha. Furnishing will take a while. :)

yup yup....also not to mention the tedious part during the moving-in and upacking........beli chiat lat hor......take care bro!

Wifey and I only need to shift in with our luggages! Otherwise, nothing much, have to buy! Ha. But initial cleaning sian. Ha.

Looks good. Very whimsical, gives me the feeling of being in disneyland. I came back from HK Disneyland recently so its still very surrealistic. I think the feature wall would also look nice in white color with damask patterns or with mickey patterns on it. The carpentry must have cost you alot, looking at the feature wall, kitchen works.

If you got a bronze statue of mickey/minnie mouse to stand at your entrance area, that would be even cooler

Mickey Pics here

valerie0760.jpg

valerie0761.jpg

valerie0762.jpg

Hi Bun Bun,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have alreadt considered quite a number of things like what u mentioned. Bronze statue is very nice, just that it is not easily available and price-unfriendly. I have a couple of decent size statues though. The easier method I thought of was to paint statue with bronze paint.

Mickey patterns can be replicated by customising adhesive film or wall decal. It will be even better with a 3D mickey wall like this:

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

And I think a mini victorian water fountain is not overboard. Ha. :)

Looks good. Very whimsical, gives me the feeling of being in disneyland. I came back from HK Disneyland recently so its still very surrealistic. I think the feature wall would also look nice in white color with damask patterns or with mickey patterns on it. The carpentry must have cost you alot, looking at the feature wall, kitchen works.

If you got a bronze statue of mickey/minnie mouse to stand at your entrance area, that would be even cooler

Mickey Pics here

valerie0760.jpg

valerie0761.jpg

valerie0762.jpg

6 months of reno already, still not done. Ha. Furnishing will take a while. :)

Wah! 6 months already? how come yours took so long? loyd was quite fast with mine.. i think ard 3 months then handover le..