Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Thanks. :)

We like the spoons. That why we bought them before it sells out! Hee.

Not there yet ba. Not everyone is receptive to disney theme. :). I think I said before, we are not really doing 100% disney theme. We love disney stuffs. So have some disney design elements. Overall, we hope to achieve a combination of disney+grand feel+bold colors+fun+romance+modern. Hee. :). But pocket not deep enough.

u're right, it sold out. haha, i showed my hubby the spoons and he also totally loved it. we went down to buy last night, and the sales asst and me hunted high and low and finally found the last 6 gold spoons, just the exact quantity i need. (still got many silver left, but i dun like.) hehe. thanks for posting abt those! i told my hubby, only special ppl will get to use the spoons on special occasions.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
u means those "layered" curtain?!i think not cheap also!haha

Ya. I think I understand what u meant. Or those "pull up" curtains instead of "left-right" curtain if u know what I mean . Hee.

Good idea to "warm up" for the mag?

Stomp - Disneyland-themed HDB flat took three months to do up

I think your place is much much more better than this one :P

Budget also affect how much u can do.

:( I didn't see u guys. Haiz, next time must shout out and sae hi okiez? :D Hehehe, so u guys really bought the plates/bowls becuz of the design? Think it's very unique woh. :)

Hehe, I tink Cat must be traveling around for work again, and no time to log in. hehehehe

Aiya, we have bionic eyes. If we shout, then must shout real loud across the road. The whole world can hear. Hahaha. Hee.

We bought the plates and bowls because of the design. Hee. There are so many choices when it comes to plates/bowls. Many are so unique. Btw, any place to recommend where to buy more plates/bowls? Wifey told me Chinatown has a shop which sells tons of household items.

Cat can be travelling but should still have time to log in mah. Hee. Waiting for her house warming. Wondering how was the opennet installation for her also. :)

Havent reach that stage yet, now I'm very scared of ordering stuff before everything is done up else I might have to delay and delay and delay again haiz

Me too. We are not buying big items until the house is ready. Plates and bowls are still okie cos the kitchen cabinets are consider done. Hee.

Eh think she same as you bah, log in and read only seldom post le

Haha okiez. Or maybe busy enjoying her new place. :) Wonder if she's used her display cabinets liao anot. :P I like her cabinets very much.

Last time when we went to her place, we told her to adjust her halogen bulbs. Some of the lights are not shining at the correct angles.

We bought the plates and bowls because of the design. Hee. There are so many choices when it comes to plates/bowls. Many are so unique. Btw, any place to recommend where to buy more plates/bowls? Wifey told me Chinatown has a shop which sells tons of household items.

I know 5B at joo chiat road sells white color plates and bowls, but they are not as nice as your pic of plates.

hmm...i think if Mickey reno picture put up at Stomp should WOW many people!

Haha...

Last nite I was dreaming that my after-decorated home was on the front cover of Home & Decor. Lol.

u're right, it sold out. haha, i showed my hubby the spoons and he also totally loved it. we went down to buy last night, and the sales asst and me hunted high and low and finally found the last 6 gold spoons, just the exact quantity i need. (still got many silver left, but i dun like.) hehe. thanks for posting abt those! i told my hubby, only special ppl will get to use the spoons on special occasions.

Haha. U bought all their remaining stocks la. When we bought ours, there was one which has defect at the crown whenw e were choosing. Did u buy the defect too?

I know 5B at joo chiat road sells white color plates and bowls, but they are not as nice as your pic of plates.

Thanks for the compliment.

Should be looking for colorful plates/bowls. Hee.

LOL kk i help you to sms her and ask LOL

Last time when we went to her place, we told her to adjust her halogen bulbs. Some of the lights are not shining at the correct angles.

Wah~ Think her cabinets will look very nice with all the stuff displayed there. Now my hb kinda regret not doing a display cabinet, cuz he's been thinking of collecting gundam figurines for awhile. Haha, no place to keep, so gota shelf the idea. :P

Aiya, we have bionic eyes. If we shout, then must shout real loud across the road. The whole world can hear. Hahaha. Hee.

Cat can be travelling but should still have time to log in mah. Hee. Waiting for her house warming. Wondering how was the opennet installation for her also. :)

Think the one u're talking about is Siah Huat, 9&11 Temple Street. I went there afew times to get some bakery stuff. They dun have much selection of plates/bowls. And I think no colourful ones that u want. Can go there look see look see lar, lots of decor plates (those nice ones to display food). But decor plates can also be found in Daiso, of rather same quality and look. So look around b4 u buy.

Can also try this place at Tagore Street. Never went there b4, but got many people recommend. :)

Edited by Angel81

Wah~ Think her cabinets will look very nice with all the stuff displayed there. Now my hb kinda regret not doing a display cabinet, cuz he's been thinking of collecting gundam figurines for awhile. Haha, no place to keep, so gota shelf the idea. :P

Think the one u're talking about is Siah Huat, 9&11 Temple Street. I went there afew times to get some bakery stuff. They dun have much selection of plates/bowls. And I think no colourful ones that u want. Can go there look see look see lar, lots of decor plates (those nice ones to display food). But decor plates can also be found in Daiso, of rather same quality and look. So look around b4 u buy.

Can also try this place at Tagore Street. Never went there b4, but got many people recommend. :)

Make one now then. Should still have space at hm ba. Hee. :P

Wifey likes gundam! Those small small one. :P

The one at Tagore Street was on variety show last yr. Never been to also. :)

Edited by Mickey M

Last nite I was dreaming that my after-decorated home was on the front cover of Home & Decor. Lol.

Mickey, i believe your Mickeyland will be published in the magazine too...lets wait for your dream to come true.

Make one now then. Should still have space at hm ba. Hee. :P

Wifey likes gundam! Those small small one. :P

The one at Tagore Street was on variety show last yr. Never been to also. :)

Hee, can go there try try and feedback to us whether it's worth going anot. :P

Hee, tink won't make more cabinets liao lar, cuz we like the spaciousness. :P Cute hor those small gundam. Hehe, so does your wife collect those figurines?

Nvr like figurines since it's a hassle to clean LOL :P

Haha, that's why must have cabinets to minimize the dust. If they are displayed on shelves, will have to clean like siao. :P

Haha. U bought all their remaining stocks la. When we bought ours, there was one which has defect at the crown whenw e were choosing. Did u buy the defect too?

Thanks for the compliment.

ya i did, bo bian, cos i die die want 6 spoons. :P but ok la, the defect not very noticeable.

Hee, can go there try try and feedback to us whether it's worth going anot. :P

eh i went before. nothing much or shd i say not to our likings..

dun suits u de MM. but u can go see see la.

i went there for 5mins i itch liao. think too dusty hahaha....

Hi to my lovely friends,

I heard my name being called out....heheheh... sorry I have been missing in action.

Have not log in since my hse reno been finished, paisei pasei :P

Today log in cos someone send me a message abt my Nespresso machine.

N also I want to see Mickey and Kopi reno pics here... but so many pages, I dun koe where to begin, heheheh...

I will spend time to read, promise :)

Angel, u will not n believe but my long display cabinet is still empty cos I have not moved in yet!!! I was so tired normally after cleaning my new hse and juggling between work so no time to move my stuff fm my mum's place yet.

Once a while, I will move little things over, bits by bits.

N whenever I am in SIN, I will sleep over new place and enjoy the hse, heheheh :D

Mickey, my opennet was done last mth, it was done neatly, luckily, my living rm TV is near the window, so not

much casing. I shld go take a pic and post and show u and other forummers here. Will do it soon :)

I miss all of u, and looking fwd to another open hse next time :P