Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Mickey, you mean those kind of curtain material in deep maroon suede with gold trimmings or golden curtain ribbon to

hold up when curtain not drawn - the ones used in castles like in the royale palace in Versailles? Those are heavy material - can virtually block out 100% sun.

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh i went before. nothing much or shd i say not to our likings..

dun suits u de MM. but u can go see see la.

i went there for 5mins i itch liao. think too dusty hahaha....

Haha! Ur taste is expensive taste de leh. Of course dun have anything to your liking lar~ :P

Hi to my lovely friends,

I heard my name being called out....heheheh... sorry I have been missing in action.

Have not log in since my hse reno been finished, paisei pasei :P

Today log in cos someone send me a message abt my Nespresso machine.

N also I want to see Mickey and Kopi reno pics here... but so many pages, I dun koe where to begin, heheheh...

I will spend time to read, promise :)

Angel, u will not n believe but my long display cabinet is still empty cos I have not moved in yet!!! I was so tired normally after cleaning my new hse and juggling between work so no time to move my stuff fm my mum's place yet.

Once a while, I will move little things over, bits by bits.

N whenever I am in SIN, I will sleep over new place and enjoy the hse, heheheh :D

Harlow!! Hahaha, still empty arh? Everytime u go back to your new place you bring a couple of items to put in ur lovely cabinet loh. Then it'll be filled up very soon. :P

eh i went before. nothing much or shd i say not to our likings..

dun suits u de MM. but u can go see see la.

i went there for 5mins i itch liao. think too dusty hahaha....

wah, u mean I high class la. :P

Hi to my lovely friends,

I heard my name being called out....heheheh... sorry I have been missing in action.

Have not log in since my hse reno been finished, paisei pasei :P

Today log in cos someone send me a message abt my Nespresso machine.

N also I want to see Mickey and Kopi reno pics here... but so many pages, I dun koe where to begin, heheheh...

I will spend time to read, promise :)

Angel, u will not n believe but my long display cabinet is still empty cos I have not moved in yet!!! I was so tired normally after cleaning my new hse and juggling between work so no time to move my stuff fm my mum's place yet.

Once a while, I will move little things over, bits by bits.

N whenever I am in SIN, I will sleep over new place and enjoy the hse, heheheh :D

Mickey, my opennet was done last mth, it was done neatly, luckily, my living rm TV is near the window, so not

much casing. I shld go take a pic and post and show u and other forummers here. Will do it soon :)

I miss all of u, and looking fwd to another open hse next time :P

8|8|8| Cat! Missing for so long!

Cat, u taking ur own sweet time to move in. I think I will be like u le. Cos parents' hm is nearby also. Ha.

Gd for u! Luckily the opennet did not spolit your reno. :D. I believe u didn't pull it to your room then. Otherwise, will be quite tricky.

Hopefully there will be an open house soon! Angel, ur hm should be ready for open house or gathering any time soon rite. Hee.

Mickey, you mean those kind of curtain material in deep maroon suede with gold trimmings or golden curtain ribbon to

hold up when curtain not drawn - the ones used in castles like in the royale palace in Versailles? Those are heavy material - can virtually block out 100% sun.

Bun Bun, yah, something like that. We wanted gold thread embriodery on the curtain and other stuff. We can't find suede material with gold embriodery on it. Sad. Hee.

Haha! Ur taste is expensive taste de leh. Of course dun have anything to your liking lar~ :P

Harlow!! Hahaha, still empty arh? Everytime u go back to your new place you bring a couple of items to put in ur lovely cabinet loh. Then it'll be filled up very soon. :P

New New high class type, plain water also high class! Muahahaha!

When I look at my feature wall now, I don't know what to put on display also. Ha.

Edited by Mickey M

Hmmm.. you should try looking at shabby-victorian stuff online, if im not mistaken.. there are

embroidered pattern materials online but not the heavy type. Alternatively, you could check out

fabric shops like the ones in chinatown or the ones near landmark hotel. You might find some

really interesting finds.

That reminds me, I think I saw a suede material like curtain fabric in Plaza Sing or was it IMM - there's a curtain shop

that have rich fabrics.

Edited by BunBun

Hopefully there will be an open house soon! Angel, ur hm should be ready for open house or gathering any time soon rite. Hee.

Huh? U talking abt me arh? I've already lived there 1yr plus liao leh. Anyway, my place very simple de. How can compare with houses like new's, kopi and urs? Better to wait for urs. hehehehe

New New high class type, plain water also high class! Muahahaha!

When I look at my feature wall now, I don't know what to put on display also. Ha.

Haha, put different disney stuff loh. Can make it a point to buy sth back to display wen ur go to any disneylands. :P

U were saying ur wife likes gundam. Get her to start collecting and got sth to display liao loh. haha

mickey!! could u pass me loydd's contact? do u know if he has a website? and which other house done by him in this blog?

Thanks!!!!

Angel, bunbun long time no "see".,...

mickey!! could u pass me loydd's contact? do u know if he has a website? and which other house done by him in this blog?

Thanks!!!!

isnt the webbie in Mickey M's signature ?

Hmmm.. you should try looking at shabby-victorian stuff online, if im not mistaken.. there are

embroidered pattern materials online but not the heavy type. Alternatively, you could check out

fabric shops like the ones in chinatown or the ones near landmark hotel. You might find some

really interesting finds.

That reminds me, I think I saw a suede material like curtain fabric in Plaza Sing or was it IMM - there's a curtain shop

that have rich fabrics.

Thanks. Was already looking at shabby-victorian stuffs much earlier. :). Actually, Sg have quite a number of shops selling victorian stuffs. But not cheap la. Sian. :)

Sg have suede materials for curtains for sure, just that so far only plain suede material without embriodery. The curtain I made is using suede material, but.... plain la. Hee. Can't be buying everything online. Ha. Or fly overseas to buy! Hee.

I think u are talking abt Goodrich at PS. They sell fabrics also. But I didn't really visit them at PS or Changi. That why I said earlier we didn't try hard enough to look around. Hee. :P. :)

Huh? U talking abt me arh? I've already lived there 1yr plus liao leh. Anyway, my place very simple de. How can compare with houses like new's, kopi and urs? Better to wait for urs. hehehehe

Haha, put different disney stuff loh. Can make it a point to buy sth back to display wen ur go to any disneylands. :P

U were saying ur wife likes gundam. Get her to start collecting and got sth to display liao loh. haha

Gathering la, aiyo. Every house is different. U can't just see the 'material' stuffs. :P. :)

Actually, we have a lot of disney stuffs! Ha. :P

We have a few gundam figures actually. I doubt she want to collect lor. She rather buy more disney stuffs! Hahaa.

mickey,the mickey decal for the switch is cute and cheap!

http://www.gmarket.com.sg/challenge/neo_go...amp;GoodsSale=Y

Don't like le. Actually, I was looking at wall decals but I am very sure I will want to buy any le. Hee.

Thanks!!!!

I pm u liao. :) Hehe.

Yo PJ, long time no see too! :)

Thanks!!!!

Mickey, I was trying to remember the shop's name but you remember it. Actually, you don't need to buy those embroidered pattern suede curtains. All you need is to buy the suede material then send the material to a shop providing embroidery services - its way cheaper than having patterned fabrics. Just ask if they can embroider mickey logo or something in gold thread. My relative sends her towels for embroidering logos on them.

Thanks. Was already looking at shabby-victorian stuffs much earlier. :). Actually, Sg have quite a number of shops selling victorian stuffs. But not cheap la. Sian. :)

Sg have suede materials for curtains for sure, just that so far only plain suede material without embriodery. The curtain I made is using suede material, but.... plain la. Hee. Can't be buying everything online. Ha. Or fly overseas to buy! Hee.

I think u are talking abt Goodrich at PS. They sell fabrics also. But I didn't really visit them at PS or Changi. That why I said earlier we didn't try hard enough to look around. Hee. :P. :)

Yo PJ, long time no see too! :)

Mickey, I was trying to remember the shop's name but you remember it. Actually, you don't need to buy those embroidered pattern suede curtains. All you need is to buy the suede material then send the material to a shop providing embroidery services - its way cheaper than having patterned fabrics. Just ask if they can embroider mickey logo or something in gold thread. My relative sends her towels for embroidering logos on them.

Bun Bun! Where to send for embroidering? Can explore on this idea. Actually, We already have the idea/pattern we want. Lol. And... not mickey mouse la. Hee. :)

wow Mickey! Your reno is really going on well! I love the mickey and minnie outline wor... you been to disneyland? you should play those magical music whenever someone visits your place.. give them this disney feel... hearing those music now just bring me back to the magical disneyland feel i got from the HK disney.. hahaha.. and i love it so much....

i'm sure your home will be featured on decor mags... it's so special! very adventurous, nice job!