Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

wow Mickey! Your reno is really going on well! I love the mickey and minnie outline wor... you been to disneyland? you should play those magical music whenever someone visits your place.. give them this disney feel... hearing those music now just bring me back to the magical disneyland feel i got from the HK disney.. hahaha.. and i love it so much....

i'm sure your home will be featured on decor mags... it's so special! very adventurous, nice job!

Haha. We wanted to get a doorbell which we can upload mp3. Apparently, it is not easy to find one of gd quality. Wanted to upload disney music into the doorbell. Ha. Disney music har, I have quite a few of their CDs. Hee. But I never cater for a sound system for my hm... Ha.

The 5 Disneylands la... been quite a number of times. :)

My home is probably unique for our own taste but not the kind that get to be feature in mags. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I pm you?

Bun Bun! Where to send for embroidering? Can explore on this idea. Actually, We already have the idea/pattern we want. Lol. And... not mickey mouse la. Hee. :)

Haha. We wanted to get a doorbell which we can upload mp3. Apparently, it is not easy to find one of gd quality. Wanted to upload disney music into the doorbell. Ha. Disney music har, I have quite a few of their CDs. Hee. But I never cater for a sound system for my hm... Ha.

My home is probably unique for our own taste but not the kind that get to be feature in mags. :)

I just know there is such kind of door bell :bow:

How you can find the good quality one soon.

It will be totally "Mickey Mouse Club House"

If you need anything, just say "Ohhhhh Toddleeeeee...." :yamseng:

Gathering la, aiyo. Every house is different. U can't just see the 'material' stuffs. :P. :)

Actually, we have a lot of disney stuffs! Ha. :P

We have a few gundam figures actually. I doubt she want to collect lor. She rather buy more disney stuffs! Hahaa.

Heheheh, so I guess we won't see gundam figures fight for space with disney characters liao. :P

Oooo~ Think that will be very cool. Scarly there is a kid at ur level who will always press ur doorbell just to listen to the disney music. hahaha

I just know there is such kind of door bell :bow:

How you can find the good quality one soon.

It will be totally "Mickey Mouse Club House"

If you need anything, just say "Ohhhhh Toddleeeeee...." :yamseng:

There are such 'modified' door bells but not easy to use... I mean upload. Ha.

Edited by Mickey M

Heheheh, so I guess we won't see gundam figures fight for space with disney characters liao. :P

:P

Oooo~ Think that will be very cool. Scarly there is a kid at ur level who will always press ur doorbell just to listen to the disney music. hahaha

=.=. I will ensure the music will be played inside the house at a low volume. Lol.

There are such 'modified' door bells but not easy to use... I mean upload. Ha.

"Modified" means you have to changes the circuit or something like that?

I know some car horn have this "modified" sound,

but not sure if that can be implement on door bell.

At least you can try to search on car forum too :P

"Modified" means you have to changes the circuit or something like that?

I know some car horn have this "modified" sound,

but not sure if that can be implement on door bell.

At least you can try to search on car forum too :P

Modified in the sense that it is not a typical type of door bells.

Hmm, let me show u an example. :)

Read this and this.

http://scottvdp.com/2008/08/24/bleep-labs-...-at-skinnycorp/

http://bleeplabs.com/thingamagoop/

Something for the week - dining table with solid top done.

Kitchen2-1.jpg

Kitchen1-1.jpg

Nice! But blue not my fave, if it is red i will drool all over the counter top! :D

Nice! But blue not my fave, if it is red i will drool all over the counter top! :D

Very refreshing colours! not the usual colour combi we see in the kitchen!

All done to match the blue hood. :)

Something for the week - dining table with solid top done.

Kitchen2-1.jpg

Kitchen1-1.jpg

Veri nice, just curious with your solid top,

is it bend-able?

I mean, the left side of the table have a curve all the way down to floor, right?

How they manage to do the bend-ing part so smoothly?

Keep posting the pics, i like your "extreme" idea :good:

Veri nice, just curious with your solid top,

is it bend-able?

I mean, the left side of the table have a curve all the way down to floor, right?

How they manage to do the bend-ing part so smoothly?

Keep posting the pics, i like your "extreme" idea :good:

Solid tops are bendable, but as far as I know, not every brands and not every solid surface suppliers are willing/able to do this nicely. ID's supplier are able to do it but the price is not very economical. So we actually tried sourcing for one and realise that. But eventually, we used our ID's supplier because it is the cheapest quote we got.

Technically, I don't know how they do it. But as usual, they have to apply heat to bend it. That is all I know. Hee.

Actually, ending the curvy part for table tops is one of my ID's first design. If you see his blog, he has done this design since day one he started his business. :)