Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Aiya, I know, castle can be very kidddy, especially if the colors chosen to upholster are vibrant colors. We were fine with it if the cost was not too high. Then we thought it can be recycle for the kids in the future also, extending the usage.Hee. Actually, I could have use wall stickers or decals. But it lacks the physical sensation to feel it.

Designs are very skeptical 'things'. I don't imagine many ppl will want to buy my house even if I want to sell in the future. Personally, I see designs as personal preference. After all, I believe creators would rather sell their designs to someone who can appreciate it than to someone who just buy for the sake of buying a prestige, brand, etc.

Actually, if I get tired of the design and can't sell it, then off it goes to 2nd hand furniture stores. Every piece of furniture deserves to be pass on. :)

Don't worry la, I am not angry la. I am just being true to the kind of designs I like. :)

uPM me let me know u were quoted how much. later my cushion man coming, i ask him for u!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mickey, ur inbox is full!! :P

anyways...

im actually trying to decide the best place to put the fan too.. hubby tinks we shud get another... *faint*

but in the states, they sell the 2 sizes in diff price, so strange..

anyways, the fan does hv a soft whirring sound when on full blast. but it is quite powerful..

tink u shud get it, goes nicely in ur place cos everything so nice! :D

Edited by butterfingerzz

Creamy colored tiles are nice to pair with a few tiles with small scattered prints.

Yah, you might be rite. That is how HDB lay the toilet tiles.

I prefer to keep the look clean and simplified. :)

mickey, ur inbox is full!! :P

anyways...

im actually trying to decide the best place to put the fan too.. hubby tinks we shud get another... *faint*

but in the states, they sell the 2 sizes in diff price, so strange..

anyways, the fan does hv a soft whirring sound when on full blast. but it is quite powerful..

tink u shud get it, goes nicely in ur place cos everything so nice! :D

Yes yes, in different markets, they offer different varieties and cost.

Take a pic of it and post it in your t-blog! :D

When we decided where to put it, we might buy it. Hee.

Congrats! Good buy! Personally, I love such products.

MM! Wah, I like ur toilet! Looks cool. :P Looks like ur sofa came out very nice as well. :thumbs up:

:dribble::thumbs up: ya ya.. the cabinet in MBR so pretty and the yellow shower.. wow! so unique & beautiful

MM! Wah, I like ur toilet! Looks cool. :P Looks like ur sofa came out very nice as well. :thumbs up:

:dribble::thumbs up: ya ya.. the cabinet in MBR so pretty and the yellow shower.. wow! so unique & beautiful

Thanks thanks. :)

Haha, no la, very bz with work, no time for shopping the past few wks as weekends are burnt.

Only bought/order some stuffs over the last weekend like rug, side lamps, clock, mirror and kitchen stuffs (eg. oxo containers, knife, chopsticks, pan, rice cooker). Did cleaning too - black laminate is VERY HARD to clean! :P