Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Add on to that.. not only black get obvious scratches, there's also water stains!

as usual , black scare of scratches white scare of stain . ha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks buddies! Thanks for keeping my t-blog alive. Was away for work and couldn't do much lately. Still thinking abt the furnishing part.

To keep the t-blog alive, posting some new pics.

Mickey motif panel doors up up up recently! :)

Panel2.jpg

Panel1-1.jpg

Panel3.jpg

woww... your house is really gorgeous! when is the handover going to be?

Anyway, I remembered that you had some contacts for customised sofas - do u mind PMing me or posting them here??

Cuz of my layout, I have very limited space for sofas - can't buy most of the ready ones outside.

thanks in advance!! :)

woww... your house is really gorgeous! when is the handover going to be?

Anyway, I remembered that you had some contacts for customised sofas - do u mind PMing me or posting them here??

Cuz of my layout, I have very limited space for sofas - can't buy most of the ready ones outside.

thanks in advance!! :)

Hi Chica,

I customised my sofa at sofaandothers.com (http://www.sofaandothers.com). You can check it out. :)

Hi mickey,,,,today i browse ur blog again,it seems ur reno has been half year already! :o

Hope that u have already moved in. :D

Hihi Rondy, haven't la, cos bz lately and the bed can only be delivered this coming Wed. Furnishing not really done yet. Wanted to buy a tv at PC show also no time. Anyway, will try to shift in early July and do up the rest. :P. :)

Guess no matter how u gonna siam to move in during the chinese 7th mth rt?

I am not superstitous. But will try to shift in soon. Still haven't customise mirror for the wall, buy a tv for the mickey mouse console, etc. And carpet from Boconcept will only arrives in August and other stuff. Still comtemplating what should I do to block out the light in the round living hall. I think I don't like wooden blinds after having them installed in the rooms.

Most importantly, customised bed not deliver yet. No place to sleep! But mattress from Serta delivered last wk. Ha.

Anyway, after shifting in, will have all these issues iron out.

Btw, anyone know where I can find a large range of bath accessories (eg. lotion pump, tissue cover, toothbrush holder, jar. tumbler) in Singapore? Preferably those in a set, hotel/luxury series or others. Only saw a few designs at IwannaGohome though. Hopefully don't have to resort to buying online again.

Recently went to Howard Storage in Singapore. The oxo containers are selling at such a high price here.

I am not superstitous. But will try to shift in soon. Still haven't customise mirror for the wall, buy a tv for the mickey mouse console, etc. And carpet from Boconcept will only arrives in August and other stuff. Still comtemplating what should I do to block out the light in the round living hall. I think I don't like wooden blinds after having them installed in the rooms.

Most importantly, customised bed not deliver yet. No place to sleep! But mattress from Serta delivered last wk. Ha.

Anyway, after shifting in, will have all these issues iron out.

Btw, anyone know where I can find a large range of bath accessories (eg. lotion pump, tissue cover, toothbrush holder, jar. tumbler) in Singapore? Preferably those in a set, hotel/luxury series or others. Only saw a few designs at IwannaGohome though. Hopefully don't have to resort to buying online again.

Recently went to Howard Storage in Singapore. The oxo containers are selling at such a high price here.

hi mm,

you got lobang for cheaper oxo containers??

hi mm,

you got lobang for cheaper oxo containers??

I bought mine from overseas, much cheaper.

Even if u buy from Amazon including shipping, I believe it is still cheaper than buying from Howard.

I bought mine from overseas, much cheaper.

Even if u buy from Amazon including shipping, I believe it is still cheaper than buying from Howard.

tks for info, lucky i only bought 1 nia...gotta check out amazon liao.

tks for info, lucky i only bought 1 nia...gotta check out amazon liao.

The biggest one selling at Howard Storage costs like S$50+ which is really ex. I think I got it at like S$20+. A set of 10 containers in different sizes cost US$80+.

Shopping while travelling or online shopping is the best if in doubt. Hee.