Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

the policy clearly states that so no choice unless u can prove that guy force open the window panes?

i guess u did lock it?

btw wat did he stole? shd be small items rite?

i cannot imagine he walked back out on the ledge again. crazy fellow.

dun tell me he walked out of ur door pls.

ya i cant believe coxxx's prices as well. show some pics lei, wanna see some end results!

hahah... my fren gave up on me already cos i told her 'not perfect yet' everytime she asks!

when r u inviting me to ur castle? :rolleyes:

Yup, the policy states so.

To be frank, I can't remember whether I locked the kitchen windows or not but most probably not becos I observed my neighbours before that they didn't lock, so I think it should be quite safe not to lock when going to sleep. Don't ask me how much I lost cos it is quite a bit. I lost quite a bit becos it happened during the 1st wk when we shifted in. We left some of the exp stuffs in the living room. That nite when it happened. we left our wallets and bagsoutside of our room also. He walked on the ledge when he exited also. For my neighbour's case, the burglar walked out of his main door! Can you imagine that.

Pics la, keke.

Your place not perfected yet? I think you will never feel perfect. Lol. U hor.

Will invite when I am more settled in la. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sorry to hear abt ur losses...

FYI, AIA Homecare covers w/o evidence of violent break-in @ $14+/mth. oso covers for accidental medical costs (up to $250 including GP visits for food poisoning & even dengue fever) incurred for every family member below 65 in the hse regardless of no. i've claimed myself $1000 for credit card misuse (Yes, it covers tat as well & cash/hp/laptop losses worldwide oso...). very comprehensive plan with so, so many benefits. u may wanna check with ur AIA agent to find out more. cheers.

Hi Kaijia,

Thanks for the info. As I always believe in, you pay peanut, u get peanut. I was comparing the plans between NTUC and AIA and I opt for the NTUC becos it is cheaper ($90+ for one yr). I guess I made the wrong choice.

Mickey forgotten all about me already...sob :~

Hope that everything run fines for u in the future..

How are you New?doing good? :)

No la, I know the salt and pepper gift is still waiting for my 'collection'. Lol.

Thought u posted overseas?

Oh dear, sorry to hear about the break-in... :( hope that the loss is not big... anyway, with your new grilles and alarms, should be more safe now! :yamseng:

Was it the recent serial "spidermen" break-in case? My fren staying in JW told me about it.... :(

Yup yup.

ya,got project in China again,but not too sure i will be posted or not.

Oh ya..now i recall Kopi!I am going to taiwan on the 18th and was sourcing how to move around in Taiwan..

but he seems cant be found here liao hor?

Bro , u need kopi number ? I got wor . Or find one day meet up for kopi with kopi ? before u go taiwan ?

Can Jio all the old birds also .... so many left renotalk .... sad sad

Mickey, OMG. I'm staying in JW also but never hear about the recent spiderman case - so sorry to hear about your loss. :jawdrop:

Hi Modern,

Thanks. Home is always warm and cosy. :D.

Still furnishing the place bit by bit although we have done it quite a bit as of now. :)

To be frank, my home was broken into when we shifted in duringthe 1st wk. It was in the news and newspaper. Lost a bit of wealth unfortunately. Burglar was caught but unable to retrieve the loss. So spend some money meant for furnishing on grilles and alarms to fend off intruders. So saving up abit first before purchasing additional stuffs. :)

indeed your house is really special :) quite daring design.

have not logged in for quite sometime and just saw your post about the break in of your house. wow..the burglar was so daring...

sometimes its good to have grilles for the house.

which block in JW are you living at?

Had been reading Renotalk forum for the past few weeks . Decided to register today and ask start to look for contractor since my 1st appointment is coming near. Can someone Pm me loyd Contact ? Btw , is he a HDB license contractor ?

Hi All,

I have some items which I have no use of and would like to let go.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

1. Grohe tap. I think it might be for bathtub or something. The hot and cold inlet is longer than usual. Received as a gift. - $30 dollars

Grohe.jpg

2. TV bracket. Free from TV purchase. Suitable for 32-37". Can tilt up and down. - $15 dollars

TVBracket.jpg

3. Shelf. Received as a gift. 65cm x 21.5cm x 15cm. Made in Taiwan. - $ 25 dollars

Shelf.jpg

Or everything for $50 dollars.

Bumping up this thread for the benefit of RT buddies..... Really nice house :good:

Hi Kobelala,

Thanks for bumping it up.

Sorry to the readers. Didn't finish up writing the blog. Will find some time to post some after stay in pics. Anyway, currently planning a minor reno for part of the house. Waiting for ID to come back with ideas. Hee.

yes, mickey reno is ... wow ...

the curves... last yr i spent a considerable amt to follow and read through sia. haaa

Hi Footprint!

Ha.

Hi Kobelala,

Thanks for bumping it up.

Sorry to the readers. Didn't finish up writing the blog. Will find some time to post some after stay in pics. Anyway, currently planning a minor reno for part of the house. Waiting for ID to come back with ideas. Hee.

Wow, good good, looking forward :sport-smiley-004: