Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Mattress

Hi guys,

I just ordered for a backcare 4 King at $3250 & Backcare 3 Queen at $2450, from ackerman. No freebies. No delivery done yet.

If anyone interested to take over this transaction let me know, coz i'm looking at S1000 or S3000 now. Bought the above in an impulse, since price looked better than elsewhere.

Just pm me which model you interested in.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How come Tempur is not on the list? :notti: I have tried Simmons, Sealy, Serta and Tempur. Feel that Tempur is veri cool and give the weightless feeling. My sister has it and she swears by it. Will probably get Tempur for my new place.

Hi, anyone know how much does this Sealy Polarville cost?

Anyone bought from Bedding Saloon?

jus bought my new bed at bedding saloon.. simmons mirage.. think it is a new model.. dun even see it on their website.. scare my FW.. scarly we walked into a black shop..

simmon mirage mattress+2 deep-sleep pillows+protector+bedhead and frame: damage 2.3k+..

hopefully got a gd deal.. cos this week got robinsons sale..

just bought the Serta Wiscousin Queen size mattress plus bedframe.

package include,

2 pillows

2 sheep

1 bench

1 mattress protector

Edited by flyersummer

went to try afew mattress... anyone is using maxcoil? never really hear this brand before so that day, went to try on it. Tried the Royal series with memory foam, latex n memory foam... really comfortable....

anyway can anyone explain to me on the use of latex n memory foam? :notti:

Offered Simmons Backcare 3 with bedframe at 4K. The Serta Minnesota also retails at the same price. Now I am deciding between the two but never heard of the Minnesota so probably may settle for the Backcare 3. What do you all think?

Personally, I think Dunlop is really value for money!!

We got ours at about $1k++...very comfortable yet it is firm enough to support the spine...every night when I lie down on the bed after a long day...my back just feel so relieved and I fall asleep really easily...heehe.. :notti:

Personally, I think Dunlop is really value for money!!

We got ours at about $1k++...very comfortable yet it is firm enough to support the spine...every night when I lie down on the bed after a long day...my back just feel so relieved and I fall asleep really easily...heehe.. :bleah:

wah sounds quite good leh..what model did you buy and from where huh? me lookin for mattresses now.. i agree with one of the earlier earlier posts - mattress so many brands and models; different shops offer different prices, aso dunno whether gettin a good deal anot.. :wub:

Hi guys,

I just ordered for a backcare 4 King at $3250 & Backcare 3 Queen at $2450, from ackerman. No freebies. No delivery done yet.

If anyone interested to take over this transaction let me know, coz i'm looking at S1000 or S3000 now. Bought the above in an impulse, since price looked better than elsewhere.

Just pm me which model you interested in.

Thanks.

Hi, your is SImmons back care 4? Ackerman selling so cheap?

Now it costs 3799 at Simmons boutiques leh...

Hehe. I noticed that this poll does not have King Koil. Any particular reason why? Anyone has experience using KK? I get a lot of differing opinions about it (some say good, some say not good), so I'm very confused !! The thing is, my fiance has a friend who has "kang tao" to get v good price for KK so the price is a good push factor.

Ya loh... just wonder how come nobody disuss about King Koil...

I heard that Simmons is very ex... so is it that King Koil is kind of the lower end one, and those in the poll are the higher end ones?

Paiseh... me dunno much abt mattresses, only heard of King Koil, 4 starts... now going to get a new one so doing some 'research' on it... :P

well, i dont have a deep pocket but i really need a bed with good back support. tried this on and felt the support given to my lower back has been good so far. after sleeping on it for more than 3 months, i dont wake up with back pain anymore.

i bought a 3 layer one name fountain oak as it is better for side sleeper like me. i used to wake up with my entire arm totally numbed and this bed has totally eased my problem too.

mind to share how much u buy ur omazz..

shopping for mattress now ....haha..

any so called "free" gifts.........=)

Ya loh... just wonder how come nobody disuss about King Koil...

I heard that Simmons is very ex... so is it that King Koil is kind of the lower end one, and those in the poll are the higher end ones?

Paiseh... me dunno much abt mattresses, only heard of King Koil, 4 starts... now going to get a new one so doing some 'research' on it... :P

I have been using Simmons for the last 8 years, and it is still as good... I always believe that one should dedicate the most weighted budget for home furniture to the bed, as we spent the most time on it and it has the most direct impact on our body in terms of comfort...

Normally does all this mattress come with bed frame?

I have my own bed frame i bought from IKEA...

So i'm thinking of just buying a mattress n using the bed frame.. can?

Or recommended to use their bed frames?

Normally does all this mattress come with bed frame?

I have my own bed frame i bought from IKEA...

So i'm thinking of just buying a mattress n using the bed frame.. can?

Or recommended to use their bed frames?

hihi,

My Simmon mattress does not come with a bedframe. Thinking of customising one...