Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

hey hey Kopi, last time i buy no LED leh! mine was bought at roughly 1.5k with FOC spa shower and comes with 1 filter. of course the dog can drink! even humans, children and babies also can.

I tot of just getting it for the dog if not very exp...

I have a concern thou.. cuz my colleg who is also another type of those filtered system. Think his kids are so used to the clean water..

everytime they go back malaysia, the kids will fall sick . should be cause of the water.

So i was wondering maybe just get 1 for the dog... hehe, if he become better.. we save cost on his medical bills too hor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes yes pls thanks :D

anyway my bro schnauzer also got this skin problem leh dunno why think they very sensitive de

90% schnauzer got skin allergy de so cannot eat chicken

My worst, born with genetic skin problem... more sensitive. other meat also will itch.

so usually must take extra extra care for them.

Now my house no aircon.. he itch like mad.. bo bian so keep him botak

Char,

Nice to see you set up your blog. All the best for the upcoming reno! :) Look forward to the progress.

I have a schnauzer too, and yes, their skins are very sensitive. She has had an outbreak of those 'Schnauzer Bumps' and dandruff before which could only be treated by medicine, proper diet and bath. Also, have to avoid those very strong shampoos that may dry the skin. In addition, we also found some alternative solutions that helped: 1) Bathe in sea saltwater 2) Shampoo with Head and Shoulders. So far, she's been doing quite OK. Only occasionally abit pop up but it goes away very fast without needing medication.

Chicken is a definite no-no. Stick to 'safer' meats like Deer or Fish. We try to give her as fish oil supplements for her skin and coat too. :)

Bought this LG 8.5kg Top Load washer @ Gain City last sat when they having the 1 day promo

got $50 off and paid $399 for it.

http://sg.lge.com/prodmodeldetail.do?actTy...Display=WFT8500

Due to the same promo, we got a $200 off the Starmex Invert Sys 4 (9+9+13+22 btu) too...final price, we paid $3953.

So happy!

Before that , we got lotsa of misleading info on the aircon, and intially the quote was $3600+ for Sys 3.

Well for $3900+ we got aircon for the whole house... feel so blessed.

Seems like buy aircon , also must Kan Yun Qi (count on luck)

Char,

Nice to see you set up your blog. All the best for the upcoming reno! :) Look forward to the progress.

I have a schnauzer too, and yes, their skins are very sensitive. She has had an outbreak of those 'Schnauzer Bumps' and dandruff before which could only be treated by medicine, proper diet and bath. Also, have to avoid those very strong shampoos that may dry the skin. In addition, we also found some alternative solutions that helped: 1) Bathe in sea saltwater 2) Shampoo with Head and Shoulders. So far, she's been doing quite OK. Only occasionally abit pop up but it goes away very fast without needing medication.

Chicken is a definite no-no. Stick to 'safer' meats like Deer or Fish. We try to give her as fish oil supplements for her skin and coat too. :)

Ah so you are the AJ who kopi mentioned right?? He want to cut out my croc tiles and make soup for you!

Thanks so much for your blessings, seen your T-blog before too... your house is also very ZAI!

My boy used to have the Schnauzer bump, but was since cured after the vet taught us how to care for it.

Now is on and off pimples like rashes but so much better than before. Good Thing thing is he prefer vegetarian & fish than meat so easy to convert his diet.

Fish oil try before, not much improvement until we try dermatrix and pet sun chlorella. :thumbs up:

I didnt know Head and shoulders can be use wor.. Smart!

Char,

oh dear, AJ you also got dog huh, maybe we can set up a Doggy club here in RT. my colleague's dog also have problem. her dog is the Yorkshire terrier. cannot take chicken. so she bought the dry food, fish for him. before that, the poor dog is having rashes and always biting and scrathing

Ah so you are the AJ who kopi mentioned right?? He want to cut out my croc tiles and make soup for you!

Thanks so much for your blessings, seen your T-blog before too... your house is also very ZAI!

My boy used to have the Schnauzer bump, but was since cured after the vet taught us how to care for it.

Now is on and off pimples like rashes but so much better than before. Good Thing thing is he prefer vegetarian & fish than meat so easy to convert his diet.

Fish oil try before, not much improvement until we try dermatrix and pet sun chlorella. :thumbs up:

by the way Char, where you buy ur pet supplies? and did you brought him to the dog park b4 and the pet farm?

by the way Char, where you buy ur pet supplies? and did you brought him to the dog park b4 and the pet farm?

I buy most of the dog food online, cuz cheaper and bao delivery to door step.

I used to bring both dogs to dog run and pet farm very often, then kenna ticks very jiat liat..

now long time never bring liao...

Wah heng my baby do not have this problem else i will feel so heart pain seeing him scratching and biting all over :(

Yeah.. dog xin ku, owner also xin ku..

to the extend, even when i sleep, if i hear him scratching during the night, i will wake up to stop him.

Heng now so much better liao

Btw, pai sey eh... I never get to go Courts yesterday.

Angry... I waited 1.5hrs in the hrs in the office for my hubby, then he himself go Tampines straight

Edited by charemme

I buy most of the dog food online, cuz cheaper and bao delivery to door step.

I used to bring both dogs to dog run and pet farm very often, then kenna ticks very jiat liat..

now long time never bring liao...

Hey which online shop ? is it this ? I bought from them quite often

http://www.doggyfriend.com/home/home.asp

anyway i nvr bring my baby to dog run or pet farm cos me afraid he might kene ticks too

Btw, pai sey eh... I never get to go Courts yesterday.

Angry... I waited 1.5hrs in the hrs in the office for my hubby, then he himself go Tampines straight

Wahahahaha so funnie its ok its ok

no prob :)

btw are you and hubby staying together now ?

Hey which online shop ? is it this ? I bought from them quite often

http://www.doggyfriend.com/home/home.asp

anyway i nvr bring my baby to dog run or pet farm cos me afraid he might kene ticks too

same same also buy from Isabelle. she is my Eto godmother.

even boarding, i send my boys to her place.

Wahahahaha so funnie its ok its ok

no prob :)

btw are you and hubby staying together now ?

yep we are staying there for 2yrs + le

same same also buy from Isabelle. she is my Eto godmother.

even boarding, i send my boys to her place.

yep we are staying there for 2yrs + le

Eh she got boardnig de meh ? i din know wor in fact never see her in person also spoke to her a number of times though :)

u stayed with your hubby then how come he goes himself wor ? :unsure: :unsure:

Yup, I'm that AJ. Wah, very touched that Kopi thinks of me and my asthma until he wanna cut your croc tiles! So extreme! :P

No need to worry, I got my crocodile meat source already. Heehehehehe!

Ya, I remembered you posted on my blog previously... You're right, my house is ZAI - As in SUPER CRAMPED in terms of space! Hehehehehe!

My doggie's really living up to the Schanuzer's reputation of being a gulper with a big appetite and not knowing when to stop. I try to give her more 'natural' stuff like fruits to quell her hunger rather than treats. The dry food's also fish-based. Actually I learnt alot of the alternative 'therapies' from our dog-owner friends too. Like the Head and Shoulders thing was shared by a friend who has a Lab and JRT. She also recommends Selsun. I have another friend who uses Johnson Baby Bath and other gentle cleansers like Cetaphil and Esemthan (which I use for my kids too). I guess if its gentle enough on babies and humans, can't go wrong for dogs too. Just got to make sure its not drying.

The bathing in sea water is also good, but we just have to make sure that the water is relatively clean. When we were doing this, it meant every Sunday, my wife and I would go to either Changi point, far end of East Coast or a clean stretch of Kallang River where there's less people and pollution. We'd gather almost 20 to 30 litres of the salt water in our jerry cans and bring it back to fill a tub to soak our doggie in for about 20 minutes a time, before proceeding to give a gentle shower. After a couple of weeks, it really helped get rid of the bad skin and rashes.

I checked out the Pet Sun Chlorella. I think I'll give that a try! :)

oh dear, AJ you also got dog huh, maybe we can set up a Doggy club here in RT. my colleague's dog also have problem. her dog is the Yorkshire terrier. cannot take chicken. so she bought the dry food, fish for him. before that, the poor dog is having rashes and always biting and scrathing

Yeah, good idea Pinklady. I think there's quite a number of Dog lovers here in RT. :)