Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

I every try the salt water method before when he was younger but he super scare of water

then come back with sand stuck amidst the beard.. so messy to clean.

Wah, 20-30L... how to transport??????? Power!

MY T-blog already becoming a dog thread liao :P

Hahaha, ya Char, I think soon your blog will be the doggie thread for the RT Dog lovers liao! :)

My little girl also very scared of water and like you, we were also afraid of getting her fur in a mess with all the fine sand, so I thought the best way is to bring the water back to her instead. We bring about 2 to 3 10-litre containers and put it in the boot and bring it home.

Peeps...

My MBR bathroom door, I have change to clear glass door instead of frosted de. Since i have relocated the doorway to where my WIW is..

im going to pay for hacking anyway right? I tot of hacking the whole wall and replace it with clear glass, so e whole area will look bigger.

So the whole bathroom will be see through from the WIW area. Is it worth to do it that way or no need just save the $$? :unsure:

Char, I had this debate over the clear vs frosted glass for the MBR Bath as well. In the end, we went with the frosted option.

So far from my experience, frosted is not as bad as I thought. You can still have the transparent effect as you can still see the shadows, more so with the lights on. If you stand close to the glass door, the sillhoutte is quite clear although the frosted glass blurs abit. So in a sense, frosted is not on the other extreme, but sorta like an in-between. And somehow, in a closed passage like yours, the aesthetic of a frosted will looks quite nice as well, especially with the lights on.

anyway i just came back after sending my baby for grooming

this is the pic i took using my HP finally can see his eyes hahahaha :P

24102009004large.jpg

Kopi, your little doggie so cute. Aiyo, very fluffy and adorable! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hehe, I also think it's not very worth it, esp if the see thru is to the "business" area. If it's see thru to shower area still ok. :P Also, it kinda seems like after the change, ur WIW size is smaller. I'll rather do without the see-thru and have a larger closet space. :)

basically it see thru for the whole bathroom :P

how come come you say WIW will be smaller?? no changes to the floor area ley...

In fact if do see thru than the WIW will look bigger cuz will not see any wall at all..

Hahaha, ya Char, I think soon your blog will be the doggie thread for the RT Dog lovers liao! :)

My little girl also very scared of water and like you, we were also afraid of getting her fur in a mess with all the fine sand, so I thought the best way is to bring the water back to her instead. We bring about 2 to 3 10-litre containers and put it in the boot and bring it home.

Char, I had this debate over the clear vs frosted glass for the MBR Bath as well. In the end, we went with the frosted option.

So far from my experience, frosted is not as bad as I thought. You can still have the transparent effect as you can still see the shadows, more so with the lights on. If you stand close to the glass door, the sillhoutte is quite clear although the frosted glass blurs abit. So in a sense, frosted is not on the other extreme, but sorta like an in-between. And somehow, in a closed passage like yours, the aesthetic of a frosted will looks quite nice as well, especially with the lights on.

we no car ley... if take taxi.. 30L of seawater can die wor!!!

somemore the cabby will think we SIAO! Now im trying to read more on aromatherapy for him..

maybe worth to try out , esp since i got sinus too, and its getting worse.

Intially, we opt for frosted glass... but during the final confirmation, my ID ask to confirm again

My hubby opt for clear glass...

Than I was thinking, if already go for clear glass.. than might as well replace the wall with glass panel as well.

I was already complaining abt the 7FT WIW being too small, and WIW area too crampy..so we guess hor, using glass panel can 'enlarge' the area

and make it pretty interesting.

Esp good for me to keep an eye on that little devil when showering. Cannot be left unsupervised even for 5mins.

basically it see thru for the whole bathroom :P

how come come you say WIW will be smaller?? no changes to the floor area ley...

In fact if do see thru than the WIW will look bigger cuz will not see any wall at all..

Hmm izit? I see option 1 and option 2, the WIW looks smaller in option 2 leh. hehehe, or maybe I see wrongly bah. :D

Hmm izit? I see option 1 and option 2, the WIW looks smaller in option 2 leh. hehehe, or maybe I see wrongly bah. :D

ah I know what you mean liao....you never see wrongly

My layout is follow option #2, but hall is follow option #1.

i haben got time to post the revised layout so thats why i post both :P

because in Option #1, the wardobe is by the big windows.. so i didnt like.

for more privacy, i actually relocate my doorway as per option #2

Edited by charemme

wait long long...

its being blocked by the WIW... muahahahaha

yesterday HDB came n knock a big hole ...... created such a mess

they had better approve the permit after all the hassle

if.... hum.. i might go hack the engineer!

ah I know what you mean liao....you never see wrongly

My layout is follow option #2, but hall is follow option #1.

i haben got time to post the revised layout so thats why i post both :P

because in Option #1, the wardobe is by the big windows.. so i didnt like.

for more privacy, i actually relocate my doorway as per option #2

Hahaha, icic. Love WIW, feels so exclusive. :P

yesterday HDB came n knock a big hole ...... created such a mess

they had better approve the permit after all the hassle

if.... hum.. i might go hack the engineer!

har? They gota knock a big hole to check one arh? Think lots of people will go hack HDB if they disapprove after hacking a hole in the wall. :D

yah yah knock a hole that is really quite big... my ah lao had to seal the hole from the bathroom, if not when we shoulder..

the bedroom will be wet.

HDB only approve the hacking to the size of a doorway, nothing bigger so a fully transparent bathrm is not possible liao.

Super sad... today is the 3rd day at the rented place.

Almost want to kill the agent and the owner.

Schedule to move on Sat, and on friday.. i came over to the rented unit to check..

to my horror.... the house is full of roaches.... and i have fallen sick

My parents and hubby were cleaning the house house.. found hundreds of roaches... few hundreds!!!

im super terrified of roaches.... and so stressed staying here

cant wait to move back home.. :(

Super sad... today is the 3rd day at the rented place.

Almost want to kill the agent and the owner.

Schedule to move on Sat, and on friday.. i came over to the rented unit to check..

to my horror.... the house is full of roaches.... and i have fallen sick

My parents and hubby were cleaning the house house.. found hundreds of roaches... few hundreds!!!

im super terrified of roaches.... and so stressed staying here

cant wait to move back home.. :(

Wa...I am very terrified of roaches also...had very bad experience with them before (something similar to yours but I better dun elaborate or you will get sicker)

When are you moving back?

want to cry lor, very stressed staying here..its obviously a roaches playground

been diffusing essential oil(insect repellent) in my bedrm everyday

tml start hacking... i think fastest also will be mid Dec than reno complete.

Edited by charemme

want to cry lor, very stressed staying here..its obviously a roaches playground

been diffusing essential oil(insect repellent) in my bedrm everyday

tml start hacking... i think fastest also will be mid Dec than reno complete.

Sigh...try not to hit the cockroaches directly...otherwise will attract more to come...

u have already paid the first mth rent?