Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha... can can!

let me settle down.... seriously cant wait to start cooking & baking

Hee... Very exciting. Now can save/bookmark lots of recipes to try once u've settle down. :P Okays, I go off liaoz. Byez! :D

just came back from my house... :(

Freaking pissed....

the painter clean himself in my MBR toilet... nvm

but he make the laminated flooring very wet.. very very wet..

than the vanity solid suface top got puddle of water..

in the vanity cabinet.. its soaking wet.. cuz the basin and drainage not connected yet

ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^5 lol

Yeah... give me 5!!!

Its really true lor..and that is the only IB in the whole dam* world that can charge your payment to CC.. LOL

Angel81, Charemme : Kahlua is nice, strong coffee taste but if for chocolate ganache, dun need to add alot, just 5-10ml will do. But if mix with other drinks, I'd say go with baileys! Baileys and kahlua won't go wrong, its utterly intoxicating - a bit chocolately creamy feel with a strong taste of liquor. Baileys doesn't have a chocolate feel, just a creamy feel with the liquour. So it's different when mixed with kahlua.

my mom used a handheld mixer n i been helping since young. abit tiring but still ok.

my bro recommend kahlua.. he say nice!

think i will go get one when my kitchen is ready

Hehe, so u getting a handheld or pattisier? Check out Kenwood Hand Mixer. It's red in colour woh~ :P

Another fren also recommended kahlua. I'm juz scare that after buying tat, I won't drink the rest. Cuz I dun drink coffee, and kahlua is coffee flavoured liqueur. :P Maybe go find those mini bottles. :P

Any damage ard there? If so, you should ask for some compensation or rectification. Taken pictures yet?

just came back from my house... :(

Freaking pissed....

the painter clean himself in my MBR toilet... nvm

but he make the laminated flooring very wet.. very very wet..

than the vanity solid suface top got puddle of water..

in the vanity cabinet.. its soaking wet.. cuz the basin and drainage not connected yet

ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^5 lol

Angel81, Charemme : Kahlua is nice, strong coffee taste but if for chocolate ganache, dun need to add alot, just 5-10ml will do. But if mix with other drinks, I'd say go with baileys! Baileys and kahlua won't go wrong, its utterly intoxicating - a bit chocolately creamy feel with a strong taste of liquor. Baileys doesn't have a chocolate feel, just a creamy feel with the liquour. So it's different when mixed with kahlua.

i haven tasted Kahlua before even thou im mad about coffee..

so that can also use for other choco desserts hor..

Any damage ard there? If so, you should ask for some compensation or rectification. Taken pictures yet?

So far i think no damage.. but not too sure about the vanity cabinet.. cuz its really wet.

i clean with newspaper.. to soak up the water.

I took pictures... and i quite fierce to my ID.. abit mean

she ask e painter to come back n clean... but must wait 30mins at least cuz he just reach custom

haiz, than i told her i clean myself!

I cant imagine if i never go back... the water will be left to dry on its own..

I will call n highlight to my other ID who is the main.. she is more fierce

Yep it can be used for chocolate sauces, ganache though, just like how brandy is being used for tiramasu. But got to say in advance, I think that kahlua is the type you can't drink in one gulp on its own like any other alcohol unless you mix with other alcohol 'cos it has a sticky texture. I've never tried drinking it on its own though.

i haven tasted Kahlua before even thou im mad about coffee..

so that can also use for other choco desserts hor..

At least your ID will try to rectify if your ID takes the initiative to do so.

So far i think no damage.. but not too sure about the vanity cabinet.. cuz its really wet.

i clean with newspaper.. to soak up the water.

I took pictures... and i quite fierce to my ID.. abit mean

she ask e painter to come back n clean... but must wait 30mins at least cuz he just reach custom

haiz, than i told her i clean myself!

I cant imagine if i never go back... the water will be left to dry on its own..

I will call n highlight to my other ID who is the main.. she is more fierce

so far i has got no problem with both my ID..

they are quite okay.. just the workers sometimes abit sai.. then the ID kenna from me

my id even plaster one of the wall in the hall.. so the wall paper effect will be nicer.

She never ask me to pay or even ask me.. do already than she tell me .. thats a gift

nw this case, e 2nd ID say... if that area 'pop', they will replace for me

but to me , the workers cant be doing this everyday right... even not their house also cannot abuse it mah.

so what if you willing to replace... cause inconveniences only.

If i never go up, then keep quiet.. i dunno..

if later on 'pop' then i replace at my own cost lah!

It boils down to supervision but no matter what, they still try their best to help you out. Its a bonus plus considering

few IDs go the extra mile. I believe it work out well in the end for both of you in your home reno. :)

so far i has got no problem with both my ID..

they are quite okay.. just the workers sometimes abit sai.. then the ID kenna from me

my id even plaster one of the wall in the hall.. so the wall paper effect will be nicer.

She never ask me to pay or even ask me.. do already than she tell me .. thats a gift

nw this case, e 2nd ID say... if that area 'pop', they will replace for me

but to me , the workers cant be doing this everyday right... even not their house also cannot abuse it mah.

so what if you willing to replace... cause inconveniences only.

If i never go up, then keep quiet.. i dunno..

if later on 'pop' then i replace at my own cost lah!

yah this is supposed to be the last wk already.. better not screw up..

just angry lor, with people like this type.. not their property so can mis-used things and keep quiet

I tot of buying a handheld mixer to try first too! And cuz it's much smaller and saves space. But have u tried holding on to a handheld mixer for long? It's rather heavy and tiring leh! But actually my main reason is that I'm too tempted by the pretty red colour of the mixer. :P There's a kenwood red handheld mixer that I was eyeing too, but it's very heavy. Think can't hold it for long to mix the stuff. :P

My advise? Get pattisier. :P hahahahahahaa~ Cuz I was in ur exact same shoes, and I bought pattisier. :P

Hehe, my house dun have instant nescafe coffee also. :P And no brandy also. :P I love baileys, but can nvr finish 1 whole bottle b4 the expiry date, cuz I'm the only one in the house who drinks baileys. The only liqueur I have at home is choya. :P So still tinking if should splurge on a bottle anot loh. Wondering if should get baileys or Kahlua. :P

Still resisting the temptation to buy, cuz still got lots of stuff to try and bake. Maybe will go ahead with it wen I have the tiramisu urge bah. :P Now still can resist. *signs~ baking is an expensive hobby~*

Thanks for the advise thou! :D Wat liqueur do u use by the way?

I just use a bit of brandy.. I don't use kahlua since the sponge fingers are already soaked in coffee, putting kahlua doesn't really make that much of a difference.. actually tiramisu doesn't involve any baking at all..