Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beruang.ndut

Acrylic Coffee Table

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy acrylic coffee table like this one? EnlargedImage_120.jpg

If not, probably anyone know where I can order a custom made like that?

Cheers :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi beruang.ndut, did you try emailing Dama? How much did you quote you, mind sharing?

Hi mayseem,

Yes I tried to contact them.

They quoted me $650 to build the table, but I'm still considering. I don't know whether their price is reasonable.

Cheers,

Hi mayseem,

Yes I tried to contact them.

They quoted me $650 to build the table, but I'm still considering. I don't know whether their price is reasonable.

Cheers,

Thank you beruang.ndut. Acrylic is plastic, so it shouldn't be that expensive? I saw something similar at Barang Barang. But I think that place shouldn't be any cheaper right?

Thank you beruang.ndut. Acrylic is plastic, so it shouldn't be that expensive? I saw something similar at Barang Barang. But I think that place shouldn't be any cheaper right?

Hi mayseem,

Ya, acrylic is some kind of plastic, but I'm not sure whether with the provided model that I wanted is causing the price to increase. Because apart from the coffee table, I also wanted to have some kind of nested bedside table which I saw in Robinsons (but out of stock). The price at Robinsons was about half of the one quoted by Dama.

When you said you saw something similar at Barang Barang, may I know which Barang Barang? Barang Barang's price is definitely not cheap, but no harm to take a look :)

Cheers,

Hi mayseem,

Ya, acrylic is some kind of plastic, but I'm not sure whether with the provided model that I wanted is causing the price to increase. Because apart from the coffee table, I also wanted to have some kind of nested bedside table which I saw in Robinsons (but out of stock). The price at Robinsons was about half of the one quoted by Dama.

When you said you saw something similar at Barang Barang, may I know which Barang Barang? Barang Barang's price is definitely not cheap, but no harm to take a look :)

Cheers,

Oh i saw it at Barang Barang @ The Central. Certainly not cheap, but may just give us some ideas! :)