Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dsman

D A5s Man's Bordello

lightings.com

wanted to buy 2 fans with regulator(speed control) for $210 for 2 common rooms...but they dont have white. only got silver

the warehouse got lots of fan...mostly brand rega though

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks kopi

i bought all my carpets at joochiat

2 big ones and 5 bamboo ones for ground floor

1 furry rug for MBR

total less than 1 k...which was our budget

update today...the end of 3 weeks

whole house plastering done

recess area pebble wash done

some downlights installed

jason shd be able to deliver his promise to get the house ready for our marriage this friday

painting (just white first) tmrw

thanks kopi

i bought all my carpets at joochiat

2 big ones and 5 bamboo ones for ground floor

1 furry rug for MBR

total less than 1 k...which was our budget

interesting...what's a bamboo carpet? :P

am also thinking of rugs for flooring....sort of make the sitting area on the floor with rugs n low cushions/chairs ....any ideas where got such things?

dowan beanbags or just big big cushions but something more....erm....morocan? or arabian?

spent whole day wif jason today at my house.

jogged over, so didnt bring camera

perhaps tmrw :)

today paintings more or less done. tmrw touch up

today heaters n showers are up...but water pipings yet to be installed

all toilet doors installed

partitions and false ceiling all up and plastered

fans n lights are up...but yet to be wired

Wah bro envy you leh so many things completed in a month unlike mine

they're still doing my toilets tiling, seriously do not know how long is gonna take them to finish tiling for my whole house :(

Wah bro envy you leh so many things completed in a month unlike mine

they're still doing my toilets tiling, seriously do not know how long is gonna take them to finish tiling for my whole house :(

relax bro. as mentioned, i only gave jason three weeks. u gave him till CNY, so still plenty of time.

also, i m not so meticulous and compromised a little on quality...to some maybe not okay, but im more bochap.

staircase and carpentry all to be done only after wedding. n i got a feeling jason will not do them as quickly as he did the first half :)

no more pressure once wedding is over...haha

relax bro. as mentioned, i only gave jason three weeks. u gave him till CNY, so still plenty of time.

also, i m not so meticulous and compromised a little on quality...to some maybe not okay, but im more bochap.

staircase and carpentry all to be done only after wedding. n i got a feeling jason will not do them as quickly as he did the first half :)

no more pressure once wedding is over...haha

eh Bro actually CNY is like less than 2 months away

today is 8th and the latest i need to move in is on the 31st jan so basically there is only about 7 weeks away and yet my house has not even started my parquet flooring and 1st storey floor tiling which i would estimate will take at least a couple of weeks and the water piping as well as electricity is not done yet which might take about 1 week too including the installation of all the appliances i bought.

moreover after that there's carpentry also which i would estimate another 2 weeks too and i have not even estimate the time taken to do up my stairs and re building of my storeroom which will take some time too.

also i've requested delivery of my sofa and bed on the 16th jan and i hope i can start moving my stuff by 23rd Jan as my FSM told us that i must moved in by 31st Jan no matter what as he said that the year of the tiger is not a good year for everyone :(

aiya maybe i'm just paranoid hahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o