Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Does The Electrican Need To Come Back Twice If Got False Ceiling

Just wanna check from bros here... currently my house is undergoing renovation and Im doing false ceiling for my living room and MBR. If I am engaging electrican to install my ceiling light, downlight, cove light and also ceiling fan, does they need to come back twice???

Why am i saying is that is becos since now the false ceiling is not yet install on the ceiling, but i believe the electrican need to pull/lay the wire cable first to the specific location and once the false ceiling is up, he would need to come back and install the lighting and fan.

By the way, if I got downlight, who would be the one cutting the holes on the false ceiling for the downlight? Please advise

Am I right to say that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just wanna check from bros here... currently my house is undergoing renovation and Im doing false ceiling for my living room and MBR. If I am engaging electrican to install my ceiling light, downlight, cove light and also ceiling fan, does they need to come back twice???

Why am i saying is that is becos since now the false ceiling is not yet install on the ceiling, but i believe the electrican need to pull/lay the wire cable first to the specific location and once the false ceiling is up, he would need to come back and install the lighting and fan.

By the way, if I got downlight, who would be the one cutting the holes on the false ceiling for the downlight? Please advise

Am I right to say that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, they will come back twice. Electrician will be the 1 cutting the hole cos they know how much to cut.