Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Felixp

Home Sweet Home @ Woodlands (' ',)

Btw, can i ask where do u all select ur tiles from? I know red_devil got from Sin Lek. How abt Hafary and LSH, any feedback? Any other good recommendations? Hmmm.... :unsure:

My toilet wall tiles from LSH. Kitchen floor tiles also from them. Bathroom floor tile from Hafary.

Love the tiles. Esp the toilet wall ones...and they are only $2.40 psf. Most likely your contractor will quote you based on $3 psf so if you select something cheaper, do ask your contractor if the price of tiling can be lowered. maybe just a difference of a few hundreds, but it's still money haha... :P

The service from these two shops I can't comment much cos my contractor liaised directly with them, I just gave the code number to my contractor. But the tiles were delivered promptly and that's why my tiling was completed very fast.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Previously he wrote "So hor.. Be Jason or Mr Yeak or Henry or Patrick...I think all these 3 are pretty good and reasonable contractor based on the reviews from forums."

But i count here and there also 4 leh how come he says 3 leh ? hmm......so when I was abt to ask him wah he fast hand and leg change le hahahahaha :lol:

u guys forget abt uncle soon ?

Btw, can i ask where do u all select ur tiles from? I know red_devil got from Sin Lek. How abt Hafary and LSH, any feedback? Any other good recommendations? Hmmm.... :unsure:

hey felixp!! Congrats on starting your reno journey.....I'm sure if Yeak can take down your job, you are in good hands...my friend who wanted min reno done for his 3 room was kanna rejected too by Yeak...heard from him he's full till end of the year....

Anyway for my tiles I choose from Hafary....lots of choice there....

Hi Felix,

Welcome to RT. Glad to meet a new 'Yeaker'. Hope all goes well for your reno!

Just curious, were you and your wife the ones that popped by my place?

hi felix!

we did consider yeak, cus we heard his contractors' workmanship very gd but after chasing him for a month+ for the quotation, he still hasnt sent us any yet, so i guess our reno works too little for him.. hee..

looking forward to more pics from u! ;)

Heya Amrasenelya,

I hope Yeak does get back to you soon. Perhaps he's quite tied up. I know for sure the whole of last week and abit of the week before he was very occupied with a personal family matter.

Edited by adrian_john

Amrasenelya, don't think Yeak will consider any job or budget too small....should ask me...hubby give him a very tight budget to work on...hahahahaha....

try to sms or call him to push for the quote...

I just realised most of the forummers here very patient while waiting for quotation, not like my hubby....he can chased for the quotations every other day....hehehehe ;)

Hello, felixp :)

I got my tile from LSH and I like the customer service there too...they do help with color selection and matching...went there several times to settle my selections. I didn't like SL's service.

here's wishing you a smooth reno journey!

Heya Amrasenelya,

I hope Yeak does get back to you soon. Perhaps he's quite tied up. I know for sure the whole of last week and abit of the week before he was very occupied with a personal family matter.

Amrasenelya, don't think Yeak will consider any job or budget too small....should ask me...hubby give him a very tight budget to work on...hahahahaha....

try to sms or call him to push for the quote...

I just realised most of the forummers here very patient while waiting for quotation, not like my hubby....he can chased for the quotations every other day....hehehehe ;)

Hey AJ and preciousjam,

actually we contacted him in beginning of aug.. smsed and called and emailed our floor plans twice to him alr.. but he did say he would be quite busy with on hands project even in mid nov (our expected start date).. but he didnt get back to us on the quotations la.. sort of like "push" him for the quote liao.. we also very paiseh to keep chasing him for it.. gave up pushing in end of sept.. lol..

but anyways its ok.. we've already firmed up with another contractor... :) no hard feelings! but im also keen to see more works from yeak.. cus his completed houses' like yours are very nice! :P

hey felixp!! Congrats on starting your reno journey.....I'm sure if Yeak can take down your job, you are in good hands...my friend who wanted min reno done for his 3 room was kanna rejected too by Yeak...heard from him he's full till end of the year....

Anyway for my tiles I choose from Hafary....lots of choice there....

Heyo preciousjam! Yah, i am very excited too. My reno permit just approved today liao. Yeak very efficient, he went apply the night we confirmed the quotation (but without payment), and hence, we can start the hacking next mon on time...

Yah, we wanted some1 very responsible (without much chasing) & responsive leh.. so far felt that mr Yeak quite onz... i think he would want to finish our place in time so that can proceed with other projects. :thumbs up:

Yah, thanks. We'll be checking out hafary and LSH this sun.... :)

Hello, felixp :)

I got my tile from LSH and I like the customer service there too...they do help with color selection and matching...went there several times to settle my selections. I didn't like SL's service.

here's wishing you a smooth reno journey!

Heyo familyof4, thanks!! I oso wish a "shun shun" reno journey to myself...

Good to hear that they will help with colour selection and matching... we are quite clueless on which color, cos dun really have a theme for my place, just something simple and easy to maintain can liao... hehes... but also wana something "modern" and "sleek". U went few times ah? I tot 1 time can settle everything, hehes. :)

Hi Angel81: Yeah!! We are so happy mr Yeak was able to "take us". Cos when we called him 1 week earlier, he told us he was fully booked. But he smsed my hubby on mon's night saying that 1 of his client has delayed the reno, hence he was able to take us if we are still interested. Of cos we are!! We are on the verge of confirming with another contractor; we immed met mr Yeak yesterday and confirm everything by evening... So whoever delayed the reno, a big THANK YOU :dancingqueen:

erm.. not too sure if the "client" referring to my reno not.

cuz my reno tuu from aug till now

feel so paiseh!! but yeak was v patient w us...

congrats to ur new house :))

btw, yeak is not in sg? called him on fri he said he's in msia.

erm.. not too sure if the "client" referring to my reno not.

cuz my reno tuu from aug till now

feel so paiseh!! but yeak was v patient w us...

congrats to ur new house :))

btw, yeak is not in sg? called him on fri he said he's in msia.

Hi ling3bzr,

Haha, issit you? He called me last mon, 19 Oct. late nite to ask if we are still interested. Did u spoke with him that day? Hehes. If it's you, must really thank you hoh... fri i dun know, but we met him yesterday to select tiles lei... maybe he go in on fri and back in sg on sat..

Btw, how come ur reno tuu from aug?? when u starting?

Hehes, thanks. Congrats to you too. :D

Hi ling3bzr,

Haha, issit you? He called me last mon, 19 Oct. late nite to ask if we are still interested. Did u spoke with him that day? Hehes. If it's you, must really thank you hoh... fri i dun know, but we met him yesterday to select tiles lei... maybe he go in on fri and back in sg on sat..

Btw, how come ur reno tuu from aug?? when u starting?

Hehes, thanks. Congrats to you too. :D

tuu cuz smth happened lor.. the reno had to stop awhile

hmm... i tink is not me then.. cuz mine was since early sept stopped one.

:)

oic... hehes... i hope ur reno will start and end smoothly...

btw, any1 applied for reno loan with RHB before? I am now awaiting for their approval, just submitted the application last wed... Heard from pple that RHB's rejection rate quite high... keeping my fingers crossed...

no wonder no updates from you...good to see you back on track...

Edited by preciousjam

oic... hehes... i hope ur reno will start and end smoothly...

btw, any1 applied for reno loan with RHB before? I am now awaiting for their approval, just submitted the application last wed... Heard from pple that RHB's rejection rate quite high... keeping my fingers crossed...

Me and my wife applied with RHB. Due to my work nature only my wife's income is considered, so we didn't get the full loan :(