Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Felixp

Home Sweet Home @ Woodlands (' ',)

Wah :dribble: He's so nice to absorb the cost of the MBR wardrobe glass for u. Ur place is looking good so far. :)

Hi Angel81,

Yahloh... Hehes, mr yeak really very nice. hehes... btw, i oso wanna add a full-length mirror that can be slided out... he say need to top up $180... i dun mind topping up if nice... u happened to have that? Anyone has that?? Hmm...

Btw, that time, wat paint did u use? ICI Penalite?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Angel81,

Yahloh... Hehes, mr yeak really very nice. hehes... btw, i oso wanna add a full-length mirror that can be slided out... he say need to top up $180... i dun mind topping up if nice... u happened to have that? Anyone has that?? Hmm...

Btw, that time, wat paint did u use? ICI Penalite?

Hee, I din do the slide out mirror leh. I think sixer got do. Can't really rem liao, paiseh. I just bought a mirror from ikea and asked the carpenters to paste it onto the side of my wardrobe for mi. :P

I used ICI Dulux, but from different range woh. I think I used Light & Space, Supreme and All.

Hihi fellow yeaker.. Great to hear that your reno journey has been quite smooth so far.. Guess Mr Yeak's doing quite a good job eh? :rolleyes:

I'm still brain storming on the designs of my carpentary works, namely the kitchen cabinets and MBR wardrobes.. does Mr Yeak give you suggestions and then you refine them before confirming? Or does he expect you to come up with the design that you want at the first cut? :unsure:

Hihi fellow yeaker.. Great to hear that your reno journey has been quite smooth so far.. Guess Mr Yeak's doing quite a good job eh? :rolleyes:

I'm still brain storming on the designs of my carpentary works, namely the kitchen cabinets and MBR wardrobes.. does Mr Yeak give you suggestions and then you refine them before confirming? Or does he expect you to come up with the design that you want at the first cut? :unsure:

Hi Happypie,

Sorry for my late reply, cos has been busy with my reno and didnt chk out my blog.. Yes, mr Yeak will come up with some tentative design and let us amend. But basically, we are not very artistically inclined and dun really have any specific design, so for most of the carpetry, we just followed mr Yeak's suggestions... =)

R u engaging mr Yeak too? :D When's ur reno starting?

Updates... Reno = abt 75% done bah (i tink :D).. Today is the beginning of the 7th week liao.. left abt 2 more weeks to HO, handover delayed by 2 wks due to us delaying the insallation of the aircon by 1 wk ++ cos we could get leave on time :( .

Main door painted white & new wrought iron gate ($420, from mr Yeak)

4163888015_aedae76fd6.jpg

Front Foyer - Selected ICI Penalite Debutant PL2207 for whole of 1st floor

4163901849_d1b19dde4d.jpg

Dining Room - With 1 wall in ICI Penalite Just Jade PL23188

4164636342_1450dff64b.jpg

Edited by Felixp

New storeroom door

4163861513_6b1f00fa8d.jpg

Living Room with 1 wall in ICI Penalite Plum Satin PL24415

4164652278_6bfd1675f1.jpg

Balcony with sliding glass doors (hubby in pix!)

4164650464_6abfe8f5fa.jpg

Edited by Felixp

Roller Shutter installed at balcony ($2,400, supplied by Mr Yeak)

4163895715_bef9b970dd.jpg

Stairway not painted yet; but with lights installed.

4163880481_be2123e221.jpg

Birdcage light ($211) bought from Lightings.com.sg. Infact, we bought all our lights from Lightings.com.sg (515 Balestier Road S329851) :)

4164644074_8d623243f6.jpg

MBR Toilet - Solid Top half-way done

4164648352_393cc481fe.jpg

MBR Wardrobe half-way done. MBR in ICI Penalite Forever Blue PL21575

4164632548_2ab0d86dd6.jpg

King-sized Maxcoil Royal Brilliance Pocketed Springs with Natural Latex + Kimberry PU Leather Bedframe = $3,036 (FOC 2 Snore-deduction latex pillow) from Unisprings Industries Pte Ltd (IMM, #03-03)

4163872283_8a862d274b.jpg

Bedroom 2 in ICI Penalite Candlelight PL26288 with Vagen curtain rods from IKEA installed by mr Yeak

4163844449_609b6da97b.jpg

Bedroom 3 in ICI Penalite Just Jade PL23188

4164600770_bab4b142f9.jpg

Balcony with sliding glass doors (hubby in pix!)

4164650464_6abfe8f5fa.jpg

Cool my layout almost same as yours! :)

Can i know what's the damage like for the sliding glass door? After fully sliding to one slide how much space does it take up?

your place looking good!!! :thumbs up::yeah: can see all your furnishing just waiting to be display.....I like the colours you chose for the walls...

your place looking good!!! :thumbs up::yeah: can see all your furnishing just waiting to be display.....I like the colours you chose for the walls...

Hi Preciousjam,

Thanks thanks! I oso like my new place, haha... we oso like the colours (mr Yeak helped us in the selection. :) ) We have some second-hand furnishing given by my sis... kekes. trying to save money wherever possible.

But have been busy and not been updating lah... will update with pixs again once everything's done up nicely.

Btw, i feel that the sliding doors of my MBR wardrobe quite difficult to slide (not becos of friction at the sliding mechanism)... perhaps due to the matt laminate selected... hmmm. do u have this problem too?