Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowgal

Our First Nest @ Tampines

How come all husbands have the same fate :( ? My wife is always so excited when she sees those lamps with hundreds of crtstals dangling below and she never thinks of cleaning. And by the way, I still need her approval before I confirm on the hanging pendant.

Eh bro that's cos we all *ahem..cough cough...ahem* love our wives mah :D

Edited by coffee_o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Eh bro that's cos we all *ahem..cough cough...ahem* love our wives mah :D

我们是不怕牛鬼蛇神,不怕枪林弹雨,只怕家里的那个。。。的男人 :notti:

Edited by rainbowguy

我们是不怕牛鬼蛇神,不怕枪林弹雨,只怕家里的那个。。。的男人 :notti:

Eh bro think should be

我们是不怕牛鬼蛇神,不怕枪林弹雨,只怕家里的那只。。。母(this yr zodiac sign) Wahahahaha :P

彩虹妹妹,how is your reno going? :yeah:

hehe... who knows i am older than u? haha... :P

it's always nice to be called as mei mei.. hehe

reno progress is quite ok.. we aren't in a hurry to get it done before CNY.

currently, painting in progress.. all tilings are completed.. probably this wkn will meet up with Jason to discuss on the carpentary design.. :sport-smiley-018:

Colors for the house:

1) Living room: Silvermink and Pearl Shell (silvermink is kinda of a mixture of grey & purple)

2) 2 bedrooms: Cool Lime and Apple White

3) MBR: Clamstone and Orchid white (clamstone is a lighter tone of silvermink)

4) Kitchen & Service yard: Pearl Shell

hvn't buy the sanitary wares yet though.. hehe..

how abt ur house? hehe.. muz be tiring to move the things up to 2nd storey, right?

hehe... who knows i am older than u? haha... :P

it's always nice to be called as mei mei.. hehe

reno progress is quite ok.. we aren't in a hurry to get it done before CNY.

currently, painting in progress.. all tilings are completed.. probably this wkn will meet up with Jason to discuss on the carpentary design.. :sport-smiley-018:

Colors for the house:

1) Living room: Silvermink and Pearl Shell (silvermink is kinda of a mixture of grey & purple)

2) 2 bedrooms: Cool Lime and Apple White

3) MBR: Clamstone and Orchid white (clamstone is a lighter tone of silvermink)

4) Kitchen & Service yard: Pearl Shell

hvn't buy the sanitary wares yet though.. hehe..

how abt ur house? hehe.. muz be tiring to move the things up to 2nd storey, right?

Of course call u mei mei lor... U look young mah...furthermore, even if u are older than me...better to call u mei mei... Woman leh....beri sensitive..lols.

Silvermink and Pearl Shell sound interesting... Is it from Nippon or ICI? sound special to me...

My house is ok. After few months, false ceiling didn't drop down.. Color of wall didn't fade....things didn't fall apart lols.. I suppose these are good news for u also.. heeehee.. Cause I am a living example now. lols.

Very tiring...lot of cleaning and unpacking is not done yet. I prefer to sit on the sofa with my wife and watch TV. lols

Of course call u mei mei lor... U look young mah...furthermore, even if u are older than me...better to call u mei mei... Woman leh....beri sensitive..lols.

Silvermink and Pearl Shell sound interesting... Is it from Nippon or ICI? sound special to me...

My house is ok. After few months, false ceiling didn't drop down.. Color of wall didn't fade....things didn't fall apart lols.. I suppose these are good news for u also.. heeehee.. Cause I am a living example now. lols.

Very tiring...lot of cleaning and unpacking is not done yet. I prefer to sit on the sofa with my wife and watch TV. lols

hahaha.... i told rainbowguy that u called me mei mei.. and he laughed lor... :(

anyway.. silvermink & pearl shell are from ICI..

heehee.. tat's def good news to us! well... it is kinda of sad that pple are associating Jason of U&B with his brothers.. i hope jason of U&B will prove his worth in this industry! :thumbs up:

hahaha.... i told rainbowguy that u called me mei mei.. and he laughed lor... :(

anyway.. silvermink & pearl shell are from ICI..

heehee.. tat's def good news to us! well... it is kinda of sad that pple are associating Jason of U&B with his brothers.. i hope jason of U&B will prove his worth in this industry! :thumbs up:

hahaha... If a guy of my age call rainbowguy, "ge ge" sound so gay! (*If I call him ge ge, chance is that he might be choking on his saliva!*)

So I better call him, bro! while call u mei mei.. lol.

Well..is sad to say that..and I always felt that forummers (esp this forum) should not anyhow comments without facts. If one were to define gohs as bad... then I think Marine Parade is doom... is under Mr Goh isn't it. lols..then....we have to link to ancestor root.....is it fair? One should be objective...that my pt of view.

However, forums considers of all kinda of personalities. But, luckily, we can choose to filter.

p.s.: Till today, when I call Jason (*despite he has finish my reno and left some stuffs I need him to do + I have already pay him full*) He still pick up my phone and return my call.

Update

has been a while since i last updated... hehe... cos' the progress isn't that fast but is ok. :)

we have extended the area for the WIW.. and now, is big enough to put a single bed there.. hahahaa.. i was jumping around the WIW area and Jason juz commented: big enough, right? keke

will be changing the MBR paint color to a brighter color.. so that means all bedrooms will be in bright colors and living room will be in darker tone.

discussed with jason on what we wanted for our carpentary stuff and he agreed to draw the stuff out for us to see before we select the laminates.

electrical wiring stuff - to hv changes and the electrician shd be installing the lights by this week.

tat's all folks.. i think the handover will likely be after CNY cos Jason is pretty busy with others' reno.

hahaha... If a guy of my age call rainbowguy, "ge ge" sound so gay! (*If I call him ge ge, chance is that he might be choking on his saliva!*)

So I better call him, bro! while call u mei mei.. lol.

Well..is sad to say that..and I always felt that forummers (esp this forum) should not anyhow comments without facts. If one were to define gohs as bad... then I think Marine Parade is doom... is under Mr Goh isn't it. lols..then....we have to link to ancestor root.....is it fair? One should be objective...that my pt of view.

However, forums considers of all kinda of personalities. But, luckily, we can choose to filter.

p.s.: Till today, when I call Jason (*despite he has finish my reno and left some stuffs I need him to do + I have already pay him full*) He still pick up my phone and return my call.

Haha... what do you think of my age? I sort of dyed my hair... now i dun have money to dye hair because of renovation, it's very grey now. I agreed bro is better term... haha. If you call me "ge ge" i will :jawdrop:

Update

has been a while since i last updated... hehe... cos' the progress isn't that fast but is ok. :)

we have extended the area for the WIW.. and now, is big enough to put a single bed there.. hahahaa.. i was jumping around the WIW area and Jason juz commented: big enough, right? keke

will be changing the MBR paint color to a brighter color.. so that means all bedrooms will be in bright colors and living room will be in darker tone.

discussed with jason on what we wanted for our carpentary stuff and he agreed to draw the stuff out for us to see before we select the laminates.

electrical wiring stuff - to hv changes and the electrician shd be installing the lights by this week.

tat's all folks.. i think the handover will likely be after CNY cos Jason is pretty busy with others' reno.

Ya mine too, I sorta give up chasing him liao so tiring :(

Anyway even if i chase him now, he would be able to finish my place b4 CNY le sian :(

Edited by coffee_o

Ya mine too, I sorta give up chasing him liao so tiring :(

Anyway even if i chase him now, he would be able to finish my place b4 CNY le sian :(

kopi bro... we told him to do urs first.. cos' we can wait.. :)

believe drawings for ur carpentaries shd be out sooner than ours.. :)

kopi bro... we told him to do urs first.. cos' we can wait.. :)

believe drawings for ur carpentaries shd be out sooner than ours.. :)

No leh he din even asked me how I wanna do my carpentry leh :(

No leh he din even asked me how I wanna do my carpentry leh :(

oooo... then i think u better meet him on the carpentaries..

we met him on sunday to discuss on the carpentaries..

i thot i din hear him wrongly... maybe he meant he will be doing the drawings together bah...