Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowgal

Our First Nest @ Tampines

oooo... then i think u better meet him on the carpentaries..

we met him on sunday to discuss on the carpentaries..

i thot i din hear him wrongly... maybe he meant he will be doing the drawings together bah...

Anyway i will give him a call later but doubt it will be so fast since there are some stuff left to be done

Varnishing of my parquet

Lights fixing

Install toilet sanitaries

Install all doors

install windows grilles

Stairs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha... what do you think of my age? I sort of dyed my hair... now i dun have money to dye hair because of renovation, it's very grey now. I agreed bro is better term... haha. If you call me "ge ge" i will :jawdrop:

Natural grey is a must for all of us going through renovation. haha. Aiya...dye gold la...tiger year must roar a bit.

My toilet glass door not even up yet :~

Bro, must chase liao.. Donno Dsman reno progress how hor...

Bro, must chase liao.. Donno Dsman reno progress how hor...

Aiya now chase also wont be able to HO b4 CNY. Gave up le lah better dun stress myself and enjoy CNY 1st hahahaha :P

Aiya now chase also wont be able to HO b4 CNY. Gave up le lah better dun stress myself and enjoy CNY 1st hahahaha :P

Aiyo....must be feeling kinda of sad right. :( I will call him when I am free to help u chase chase also.

Aiyo....must be feeling kinda of sad right. :( I will call him when I am free to help u chase chase also.

aiya it's ok le i would rather he dun rush for me now else i might have to spend more time rectifying cos i believe things that are being rush is not a good product Wahahahaha :P

bro, this is what i think... If you really need it fast, just tell him nicely when you want it. I see that your house is really a big scale renovation. i think is a trade off between a rush and coarse work and a slow and fine work...

Anyway, i will call him one or twice a week to check on the status.

bro, this is what i think... If you really need it fast, just tell him nicely when you want it. I see that your house is really a big scale renovation. i think is a trade off between a rush and coarse work and a slow and fine work...

Anyway, i will call him one or twice a week to check on the status.

Ya so at the moment so long as there's worker doing some work at my place, I'm fine with it le. Now I'm more concerned that he do for me swee swee rather than fast :D

Ya so at the moment so long as there's worker doing some work at my place, I'm fine with it le. Now I'm more concerned that he do for me swee swee rather than fast :D

Kopi, as I told u previously, since cannot finish by CNY, no point rushing already. :)

Kopi, as I told u previously, since cannot finish by CNY, no point rushing already. :)

Yup yup but carpentry not done, I'm fine but at least done up the rest of the stuff 1st like my toilets fixtures and stuff :)

Yup yup but carpentry not done, I'm fine but at least done up the rest of the stuff 1st like my toilets fixtures and stuff :)

Yup yup. Agree agree. Hee. :)

Did Jason gave u a valid reason for the delay?

Yup yup. Agree agree. Hee. :)

Did Jason gave u a valid reason for the delay?

Whether the reason valid or not it will still delay so it doesn't really make me feel any better mah Wahahahaha :P

after 3.5months (close to 4 months) of reno, we are done with the hacking, tiling, toilet doors, partial painting and electrical works.

abit tiring over this reno process because it seems to be forever. is my first time to do reno and is really very very tiring (not in terms of physically but mentally because everyone is asking me when the reno is done).

finally, i told rainbowguy (my HTB) that we need to give a deadline to jason. else, i will not be happy to go to taiwan to take my pre wed photoshoot which is going to be in mid apr. hence, we gave the deadline as at 15 Mar 2010. me crossing my fingers that he keep his promise.

after 3.5months (close to 4 months) of reno, we are done with the hacking, tiling, toilet doors, partial painting and electrical works.

abit tiring over this reno process because it seems to be forever. is my first time to do reno and is really very very tiring (not in terms of physically but mentally because everyone is asking me when the reno is done).

finally, i told rainbowguy (my HTB) that we need to give a deadline to jason. else, i will not be happy to go to taiwan to take my pre wed photoshoot which is going to be in mid apr. hence, we gave the deadline as at 15 Mar 2010. me crossing my fingers that he keep his promise.

hope he's not like another ah soon