Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Torres1973

Darwin Interior - Alvin Kang

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Currently speaking to Alvin Kang (Bukit Batok Branch) of Darwin Interior regarding the reno for my condo :horse: . Would like to get some feedback before I proceed to engage him. Many thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Currently speaking to Alvin Kang (Bukit Batok Branch) of Darwin Interior regarding the reno for my condo :horse: . Would like to get some feedback before I proceed to engage him. Many thanks.

Take a good look at their showroom on 2nd floor and decide. I been to the Bukit Batok branch.

Take a good look at their showroom on 2nd floor and decide. I been to the Bukit Batok branch.

Thanks for your feedback. I visited their showroom. Well looks impressive as in the case of other firm. But the key thing is the person whom u r dealing with. What is your experience with the staffs from Darwin Interior, esp Alvin Kang who introduced himself as their Branch Manager?

do look around for other IDs to compare ur quotes. ultimately if u r comfy with e particular one, n e price is alrite for u, then u can more/ less go with them. good luck bro! :)

do look around for other IDs to compare ur quotes. ultimately if u r comfy with e particular one, n e price is alrite for u, then u can more/ less go with them. good luck bro! :)

true true.. darwin is quite popular but pricing wise, not sure. when there for the first quoation. branch manager kept pushing take package, take package got freebies, then add on what i want..

in the end, quotation become so wow.

we were entertained by Ben from Darwin

so far the quote is fair

however he is abit rushy, like cant wait to propose his idea to us whereas we wanna him listen~

hmm, still choosing