Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Little Monkey

How Long Is The Wait For 2nd Appt?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It can depend what you agree with the owner.

I had 1st appointment 6th Oct.

2nd is requested by owner and buyer to be the 25th Nov.

You can also request less.

It can depend what you agree with the owner.

I had 1st appointment 6th Oct.

2nd is requested by owner and buyer to be the 25th Nov.

You can also request less.

What happen to HDB office in charge!. Wondering anyone here have submitted request to cut down usual's 6-8 wk to 4 wk for 2nd appointment? My agent has standby a letter, prepare to hand-submit to hdb's officer in charge on 1st appointment. My case a little conplicated. The seller to me, bought a 3 rm under contra with the other party. 3 of us have to be present!

Now, then, therefore, it has always been 6-8 weeks.

But you can make arrangement for 2nd appointment with agreement from both parties on a certain date :)

usually at least 6 weeks. Any request to shorten the duration would have to depend on the resale approval especially when $ is concerned as it involves HDB, CPF as well as bank for some cases. Some complicated cases also involve the OA if one of the party is a bankrupt.

Just got my 2nd appt date, exactly 6 weeks from now on 07 Dec 2009.

During my 1st appointment, as a buyer, I wanted the 2nd appointment to be 6 weeks, but sellers wanted 8 weeks, the HDB Officer said that since we couldn't agree on it, the 2nd appointment will be 8 weeks based on sellers.

What I heard from HDB was ... they will assign a 2nd appointment date to us. We can change it to a later date but not to an earlier date. :unsure:

Hi can i ask how long we can delay the 2nd appointment as i will not be getting my wedding certificate until next year june? I understand that we need to write a letter to HDB to delay the appointment. Thanks!

Hi can i ask how long we can delay the 2nd appointment as i will not be getting my wedding certificate until next year june? I understand that we need to write a letter to HDB to delay the appointment. Thanks!

Hi, i'm new to this forum, when is your 2nd appt? i was told that as long as u submit your wed cert within 6 mths after u take over the unit, its ok.

think hdb is quite flexible on the submission of the wedding cert .. if you can prove to the officer that you are in the midst of planning the wedding (like letter from hotel, church, ROM, etc) .. have a friend who bgt a resale but only submitted the wedding cert 1 year later .. but he have to show to hdb letter from church pastor and hotel that a wedding date have been fixed but they are unable to comply with the 6mths period and thus require an extension ..

if u are getting a bank loan, you can ask the lawyer to push for an early completion date for you to at least 5 wks from 1st appt.

when shud i ask the lawyer, before the 1st appt? n may i know if the lawyer appear with us in the first appt?

I think my seller have intention to complete later than 6 weeks, i still can request my lawyer to push? Thanks

During my 1st appointment, as a buyer, I wanted the 2nd appointment to be 6 weeks, but sellers wanted 8 weeks, the HDB Officer said that since we couldn't agree on it, the 2nd appointment will be 8 weeks based on sellers.

I think this is very funny decision? how can a buyer doesnt have the right get his house after paying $$??!!