Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbie_soo

Buy Furniture And Lighting In Jb. Good Or Bad Choice?

Do share if you got the nice lighting and toilet accessories, i can only go there and shop after my contractor tell me how much to buy and which size to buy..

yep will share if there's any good lobang. :)

i m actually on the stage of doing survey still as i hvnt even go for first appt yet (the waiting period is dammmnn long...argg)

i think my reno wld only be able to start by year end :ph34r:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, sorry for late reply...the add is 38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800.Tel: +607 8618989

The furniture shop I visited got few tier of range, you wan cheap one also have, you wan higher range also have.. you can always ask the sales person to recommend de..if you do not see anything that you like you can tell them which kind of design you want, they will give you catalog so you can choose from there. I got my masterbedroom headboard from catalog..

Hi all, sorry for late reply...the add is 38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800.Tel: +607 8618989

The furniture shop I visited got few tier of range, you wan cheap one also have, you wan higher range also have.. you can always ask the sales person to recommend de..if you do not see anything that you like you can tell them which kind of design you want, they will give you catalog so you can choose from there. I got my masterbedroom headboard from catalog..

where is 38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800. i know jusco and tesco, is this the row of shop houses?

Thanks for sharing the address. Appreciate it :)

Edited by forgotten

10 yrs back, when I 1st bought my 1st furniture bedroom set from JB.

1-2 mth later, saw the same design at Court

The furniture that sold at the Court (queen side bed frame + 3 door wardrobe +1 dressing table) cost more than what I had purchase at JB (queen side bed frame, 4 door wardrobe, 1 dressing table, 2 side table).

All the above furniture is still working well for me.

Wah the furniture design never change after 10 years! :o

Edited by forgotten

I do not know how to describe the actual location, but if you ask around, people will know. oh..my hubby said is the entrance to taman pelangi indah :) hope it helps...

here's some info for all who are interested.

JB do not have furniture malls. only shops in different tamans.

the shop i buy my furniture will take 30% deposit and balance pay in cash upon delivery ( satisfied den pay, if not they got to bring back n exchange)

there is one shop my fren bought his furniture near best mart. mus pay 100%. the delivery man sent the goods few days earlier than agreed. my fren was at work ... they jus left everything outside his house and the goods caught some rain. glass dinning table scratched at the frame and glass top...

never pay in full when you place order ok... compare and ask lots of questions

Near Bukit Indah :Jalan Sutera Danga - Best mart area got many shops ( Near to 2nd link) can skip the shop name IxxxxxZa that's the one gave my friend problem

Tmn Molek :Jln Molek 1/X behind HSBC bank got quite a few... however i find the pricing a little steep. but it depends on what you are looking for ...

Tmn Johor Jaya: Jln Ros Merah

Jalan Skudai, from Senai towards JB Town, the Giant, Taman Impian Skudai (bought my tv console and dining table there) future sofa will buy from the neighbour

singapore imports furniture mainly from china and msia. the greatest benefit i enjoyed buying from jb is different design at cheaper pricing.

total my saving for tv console, sofa, dining, toilet accessories =S$2000 :D

Comment and experience of buying furniture from jb

• Like 1

38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800 is after tebrau jusco go towards kota tinggi.

sequence u'll c tebrau juscon n shell petrol station , go straight u will go under the bridge towards johor jaya, go staight further u'll c road sign pelangi indah n tmn gaya. the drive is about 40min from jb town. hope i din confuse u further ...

best is search google map malaysia tmn gaya :D

Wah the furniture design never change after 10 years! :o

no la.

what I mean is

1-2 mth after I bought the furniture from JB.

Saw the same design @ Court.

Hi guys, design in JB is not lousy at all.. I agree you must walk around and compare. The reason why I choose this furniture shop is because the sales person is very friendly and easy to talk to. she even give me her mobile number in case she is not in da shop.Ask me to call her in advance if I wish to visit the shop.

I went to at least 5 BIG and NICE brands, the sales person attitude makes me feel like they wanna chop me bcos i am singaporean like that.. Eventho this shop is not cheapest but the quality is better and more variety to choose from. .I brought my fr who work in furniture manufacturing before to visit few shops and he told me this shop quality is better so the price is higher..but of course this kind of thing need professional, i cant tell the different la can only tell the finishing is nicer.

for the delivery part i cannot comment as i haben ask them to deliver..but i have not pay the balance yet. . i told them i dunno when will be my reno finish, so the sales person told me i must inform them 2 weeks before delivery. the reason is bcos some of my furniture need to order. They will only order after i confirm the date.. she said normally they do not stock client's furniture especially Dec raining season. They will need to bear the cost if anything happen to the stock.which i think is quite fair.

I am having exam and arranging the mover + reno *faint*.. will post the furnitures picture that i bought once they deliver :)

38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800 is after tebrau jusco go towards kota tinggi.

sequence u'll c tebrau juscon n shell petrol station , go straight u will go under the bridge towards johor jaya, go staight further u'll c road sign pelangi indah n tmn gaya. the drive is about 40min from jb town. hope i din confuse u further ...

best is search google map malaysia tmn gaya :D

wah, you berry pro le..haha