Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

supplier and ID both don't want to bear responsibility, quite common :D

finishing line must be straight straight. ask them use masking tape, don't play punk.

thanks for advice, I will get hub to buy a roll of masking tape for them..... :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Actually, I was probing over this previously. Then decided to let it touch the ground. Asethetic wise, I feel it looks better to be in line with the WC's water tank. Lower than the tank is okie, especially if the bidet can be less visible. Higher than the tank I feel is not so nice.

Anyway, my plumber's advice was should not be higher than the tank. But I made the decision la.

nowadays the WC's water tank can be high or low. the ideal height should be below shoulder height when seated on the toilet bowl.

Wow, your plumber, kopi's and ossify's plumber very good, they give gd advice :) envy

I think both ossify and my bidet are the same length and his plumber had initiate to install the starting of the bidet at a higher height, hence his does not touch the floor whereas for mine, it was install below the water tank (starting point ), therefore my bidet "manage" to touch the floor. Haiz, I think I will use it first , when it get dirty then I will buy a shorter "pipe" to replace it, hopefully I do not need to change the whole set.

Save money and energy to :argue:

yes actually bidet length is standard (unless you want to cut cost or spend more). mine is installed higher because i have a pipe that's going up to my heater anyway. if yours is installed higher, it will require more pipe and need another connector. most plumbers try to do the required work with minimal pipe and connectors to maximise profit margin. if you get a shorter pipe, it may not be as easy to use the bidet. better to ask your contractor to raise the starting point and add a nice stop-cock. my cube shaped stop-cock costs $10 from GR Link.

nowadays the WC's water tank can be high or low. the ideal height should be below shoulder height when seated on the toilet bowl.

yes actually bidet length is standard (unless you want to cut cost or spend more). mine is installed higher because i have a pipe that's going up to my heater anyway. if yours is installed higher, it will require more pipe and need another connector. most plumbers try to do the required work with minimal pipe and connectors to maximise profit margin. if you get a shorter pipe, it may not be as easy to use the bidet. better to ask your contractor to raise the starting point and add a nice stop-cock. my cube shaped stop-cock costs $10 from GR Link.

Thanks for advise talk to ID, he say will re-do the bidet.

Today lighting and switches up :)

L-Box & Fan

15fc66da.jpg

Kitchen

bcd32263.jpg

Rooms lights (Hub say abit too big, oops)

52bd7a31.jpg

Toilet

2a93b5cc.jpg

Used HP to take hence the poor quality photo, sorry :)

Edited by Hub+wifi

Hey we got the same kitchen and toilet lights just that yours is s/s whereas mine is white :D

Oh it is, hehe so coincident :) remember we have the same wall tiles too, the white with blue stripe.

My kitchen light is slightly different, I had it modified to include one more light tube so it is 32 +40 w, something like that. :)

A bit regret that we bought 40w light for our room, kind of too big for my ceiling oops. :unsure:

Today lighting and switches up :)

Kitchen

bcd32263.jpg

Rooms lights (Hub say abit too big, oops)

52bd7a31.jpg

Toilet

2a93b5cc.jpg

Used HP to take hence the poor quality photo, sorry :)

Same toilet and kitchen lights too. Ours is in white as well.

Hi Hub+wifi,

Nice wood grain chosen... Looks soothing & good... What's the color of your worktop? :)

Thank you :)

The worktop will be white :)

Kitchen Cabi up :)

(Left side)

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1090.jpg

Hi hub + wifi,

Your kitchen is soooo spacious *envious*. Mine is so crammed. Anyway, you asked about the dish drying rack above my sink right? I noticed all your top cabinets are flushed so if the one directly on top of your sink is supposed to be the place for dish drying, I guess your contractor is right about not having enough space. If you take a look at mine, that part is lowered and not flushed with the rest of the top cabinet.

Hi hub + wifi,

Your kitchen is soooo spacious *envious*. Mine is so crammed. Anyway, you asked about the dish drying rack above my sink right? I noticed all your top cabinets are flushed so if the one directly on top of your sink is supposed to be the place for dish drying, I guess your contractor is right about not having enough space. If you take a look at mine, that part is lowered and not flushed with the rest of the top cabinet.

if yours is cramped, mine is very very cramped :D

as for the space above the sink, if you intend to put your woks and pans in to dry, of course no space. but it's ok for plates, cups, and utensils.

i think it's more practical to dry your woks and pans on the table top or sink. putting heavy things on wall cabinet is a strain for your back :)

if yours is cramped, mine is very very cramped :D

as for the space above the sink, if you intend to put your woks and pans in to dry, of course no space. but it's ok for plates, cups, and utensils.

i think it's more practical to dry your woks and pans on the table top or sink. putting heavy things on wall cabinet is a strain for your back :)

Bro, I think he was told that there is no space for drying plates in his cabinet. For pots and woks, definitely cannot dry in the cabinet lor.