Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hub+wifi

Minimalist Space

Hi hub + wifi,

Your kitchen is soooo spacious *envious*. Mine is so crammed. Anyway, you asked about the dish drying rack above my sink right? I noticed all your top cabinets are flushed so if the one directly on top of your sink is supposed to be the place for dish drying, I guess your contractor is right about not having enough space. If you take a look at mine, that part is lowered and not flushed with the rest of the top cabinet.

ar... So that's the differences I have not notice the flush thing till u mention it. Thanks :)

don't envy la, my place layout might have a big kitchen but my toilets and rooms are small :(

Ossify

hehe I am not planning to put pots or pans there just that the compartment only can fits one rack, if 2 racks were install. I cannot put plates at all. :( Lucky now only 2 pax, if there are more ppl I think I need another drying rack to be put beside the sink or I have to purchase those rack that can be hang on the sink. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can't believe it. I saw a stack of new carpentry, likely to be kitchen cabinet placed below block 253 amk and some uncle and auntie were discussing abt should they take it and a few minutes later, the uncle remove some planks

a82e515c.jpg

Edited by Hub+wifi

Can't believe it. I saw a stuck of new capentry, likely to be kitchen cabinet placed below block 253a amk and some uncle and auntie were discussing abt should they take it and a few mnitues later, the uncle remove some planks

Hmm... not urs is okie la. Hee. I can only say the carpenters are not taking care of their own stuff. :)

Hmm... not urs is okie la. Hee. I can only say the carpenters are not taking care of their own stuff. :)

ya la but hor see liao heart pain for the owner (although i don't know who are they are la hehe). then somemore now CNY coming think they will have a half done cabinet till ...

talking abt cabinet, mine was rectify 3 times, the door gap, laminate was tear out and replace, due to the lines are not right, we wanted it to be horizontal but the inner part they have it vertical, some part of the laminate were chip....

Can't believe it. I saw a stack of new carpentry, likely to be kitchen cabinet placed below block 253 amk and some uncle and auntie were discussing abt should they take it and a few minutes later, the uncle remove some planks

a82e515c.jpg

wow amk got thief!

wow amk got thief!

no la, those stuffs were there for like quite long, overheard.... and they had it placed beside the rubbish chute. so uncle think & think & think and he took :P