Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I engage Jason from Beng Fong after that i found out Ah Soon was his brother also

As Ah soon came to my hse and i was like Hey !! You are Ah Soon and Jason he also acknowledge Ah Soon was his elder brother

Edited by saejyun

I engage Jason from Beng Fong after that i found out Ah Soon was his brother also

As Ah soon came to my hse and i was like Hey !! You are Ah Soon and Jason and acknowledge Ah Soon was his brother

wah uncle trying to ask people more money???? make promises and after that fly like the bird....

Hi Bro & Sis,

Any feedback on Ah Chong from Beng Fong? Says that he is Jason Goh brother....

Much appreciated.

TIA

i think you got the wrong person. Jason from U and B is Ah Soon brother...... that is the information i gather from reading the forum.

As Ah soon came to my hse and i was like Hey !! You are Ah Soon and Jason and acknowledge Ah Soon was his brother

oops .. wrong reply. ... U sure Jason from Beng Fong is Ah Soon brother? I thought i read the Ah Soon thread is Jason from U and B?

100% sure before i start to find contractor during May i have ask Ah soon come my house for quotation and i knew him that why went he came i was shock hey why he come my hse and together with Jason fron Beng Fong give me measurement and quotation.

Then i ask Jason to Double confirm he told me YES Ah Soon is his elder brother who recently came and help him

Those who need to find Ah Soon i think this is another alt way to find him through Jason lol.

may i know , the address still at woodland 888 #01-701? cos today i just go and i saw it is another shop...

Is the same shop different name, i ask the owner of the shop (woodland 888) the owner knew that Jason, She knew Jason like Ah hem (ah soon) he just borrow the address from the shop the owner of the shop and Jason are like business partner sort of.

Edited by saejyun

Is the same shop different name, i ask the owner of the shop (woodland 888) the owner knew that Jason, She knew Jason like Ah hem (ah soon) he just borrow the address from the shop because there are like business partner sort of.

wah so scary one.........

becareful......to new owner...

Yikes! I had no idea that Ah Soon and Jason are related!

We hired Jason to do our reno, and from the beginning, I have only been speaking with Jason and his brother Ah Zhong, who seems to be running the show in terms of the renos. Jason seems to be the carpentry person. We started renos in early Dec, and everything seems to be on schedule.

I haven't met this Ah Soon person yet, but I will be very wary, moving forward, when making any payments, just in case something like the Ah Soon saga happens!!!!

We hired Jason to do our reno, and from the beginning, I have only been speaking with Jason and his brother Ah Zhong, who seems to be running the show in terms of the renos. Jason seems to be the carpentry person. We started renos in early Dec, and everything seems to be on schedule.

I haven't met this Ah Soon person yet, but I will be very wary, moving forward, when making any payments, just in case something like the Ah Soon saga happens!!!!

Hey .. I'm hiring him too. Just started the hacking work ... will update along the way.

Edited by limc0008

Hey .. I'm hiring him too. Just started the hacking work ... but he keeps pressing me for payments when the schedules of the projects have not been met? I'll update with the progress.. But how's your reno so far?

This Ah Soon character had already changed his name and Ah Zhong could be his new name. Anyway, his real name is Goh Kwi Hock.

Refer to the picture found on Aubrey'st-blog, http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=390849

The one on the left wearing a short sleeve button shirt with vertical stripe is "Ah Soon" .

Jessln's blog, Ah Soon

"Ah Soon" in stripe shirt, shorts and spectacles.

Edited by 12digit